What's new

Diary Garden Life

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
learn to do own resizing and compression, and forum will do what you want. but don't worry. new forum coming soon gonna be more 2022..

JustGrowing420

learn to do own resizing and compression, and forum will do what you want. but don't worry. new forum coming soon gonna be more 2022..

Oh I don't worry.
Please tell me more, should I delete exif on my own too? :laughing:
That's what I meant, I resize them (on my own) because I can't upload 3500x5000px 8mb image.
Still losing quality. Yours don't when you do it yourself?
And even so, forum software compresses them even more whatever you do.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah you should. They working on that of course but for an extra layer of security I would always do that. Cause once online, always online, that data.
Resizing should be done to maximise image data while being inside the forum constraints. Like the most pixels and most file size it accepts. Most resizing software has option to make the file smaller or bigger by compression or quality settings.
Mine are crap cheap throw away phone ones to start with, so no worries. Is like having a bucket and not caring you're on top of the world, if it helps u relate..

Thanks guys!

GT has very very nice resin for sure. I got my eye on the foxtailing one but they are all very promising.
I like that one too.. gooey

I got a used mid-range dslr, it's really find the right settings and it does the rest
Ahh. Nice.

And imagine that photos I upload here are greatly downsized to reduce load on the page and meet forum size restrictions.
:yoinks: damn homie I thought there must be some trick after uploading.. but they're still that good after IC has its way

Is this what you use for resizing and compression exploziv?
Tracey-Cox-EDGE-Ultimate-Performance-Stamina-Penis-Pump (1).jpg

JustGrowing420

Yo! Little update on the autos, Fighting Gorillaz is already on water for more than 10 days, photos coming soon.

Killer mandarine at 91 days, 2 days on plain water

fetch

fetch

Mazarilla 81 days, this one will give a LOT of weed, long running massive colas is my prediction :D

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Bro, that post both makes me want to grow mandy again, and also to want to grow mazarilla!!! And for sure I will roll a joint of killer mandy right now!!! :joint:

JustGrowing420

Congratulations on another fine looking harvest!

Thanks! Golden Tiger was something I needed to get out of the way in terms of growing, been eyeing it for a very long time.
Plus I tried 3 more seeds this past summer but they never flowered due to a major light leak I had, so it's real good feeling that I'm finally going to taste her :yummy:

JustGrowing420

Thank you once more guys!

Right, there is more to be harvested soon.
Let's get to it.

Headbangers at 64 days, some already on plain water, some on their last few days of feed.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Can't wait nooooooooooo, I have tasted some early samples, couple phenos are really promising....

Latest posts

Latest posts