What's new

Garden in The Valley 2016

sacramental

Noomin, yeah I'm not too sure but I'd maybe try topping a couple plants and not topping the others. Maybe get a good comparison on yield. I think you'd be okay to top em at least once.

sacramental

Been a while since my last update. Not much to update on but so hot ass weather here! Anyways getting ready to go camping for the weekend so tried to clean out some of the bullshit on the insides. Finn get started on final cages and shit when I get back!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sacramental

Shit starting to get real out here. Seriously thinking I may have to take some time off work to get everything done! I'm beat up from the feet up! Some help with the support. Still have to go one higher on the cages. Gunna be tricky!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sacramental

Who dat is. Thanks bro it's easy to miss good threads on here since there are so many.

Foothill, Lol that's Steve the gardener. I think he was goin for a thumbs up but he got it wrong hah. Yeah I got one bizarre pushing out deep purple calyx's. I'm excited for the purple crowns from Reeferman because they are monsters out there. As well as the TJack plants. But they still seem to be barely flowering so they are gunna be huge. Well huge for me but not some you you gardeners.

sacramental

Trying to double up on caging but most of the plants are muffin topping so it's hard to do myself without breaking shit!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This stalk got topped early on as you can see! Glad to have gotten the first cage on or this bitch is liable to break!
picture.php

Needs some inner cleaning again!
picture.php

FoothillFarming

B-E-A-utiful.

Purple in Sac town 100+ heat. That will be interesting for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Your plants are muffin toppin'. lol.

sacramental

Most of the specimens are starting to flower pretty hard. Good to know cause we are still trying to figure out the most important part. Drying all of this hah. Going to hope to stagger the drying process. Still trying to get the second layer cages up on the dyer plants. I work from 9-5:30. Mon-Fri so getting to the garden has been challenging lately!!!

Had time to only snap a few pics. I'll try and get more tomorrow.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts