What's new

Garden in The Valley 2016

sacramental

Hello all and happy gardening.

Learned a lot last year and just trying to better ourselves as always and make life a little easier this season perhaps. Last season got most of my seed stock from friends and family. Although we did find a few gems. This year I say f!ck that crap using unknown genetics. I didn't even know what to call the shit hah.

Here is the seed list for this season.
Pakistani Chitral Kush - Cannabiogen
Bizarre - Sickmeds
Salmon River OG - Dynasy Genetics
Mother of all Cherries - In House Genetics
Purple Animal Kush - In House Genetics
Purple Crown - Reeferman
TJack - Reeferman
And some freebies from exotic, blimburn and paradise.

Will also be running the a Melon Gum outta the 2015 garden. Good yielding, hardy girl with premium bubble gum tasting bud!!! One of my favorites for sure out of last year.

Happy gardening y'all.

sacramental

This seedling I think is a mutant plant. Its one of my bizarre by Sickmeds and I hope it has that retard strength we all look for!

picture.php

sacramental

Sneaky_G, I'm out between antelope and Roseville. Out by the auction and thanks.

Been busting ass in the yard putting in plumbing for automatic watering. Also trying to get this "chinky ass" greenhouse I picked up from harbor freight together. I swear every time I go out there to work I plan on taking a bunch of pictures but by the time I go to take em' it's too damn dark outside. Will take more pics tomorrow hopefully.

sacramental

_Tessarecting, yepsir they do. 10 x 12. I got it on Black Friday for around 700 out the door. But I went in the other day and they still have them for sale hah. I mainly need something up to veg a shitload of seedlings till June. Will be trying a little light dep perhaps as well.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
_Tessarecting, yepsir they do. 10 x 12. I got it on Black Friday for around 700 out the door. But I went in the other day and they still have them for sale hah. I mainly need something up to veg a shitload of seedlings till June. Will be trying a little light dep perhaps as well.

Dude I assembled that exact GH with a partner for a investor. (was supposed to be the veg room , we "told" him it was susceptible to wind , let us build a $200 hoop house!??" .....this fat fuck lol...it blew down two weeks later.......:wallbash:

sacramental

Lol yeah I've seen the reviews. Luckily I've watched some decent videos on YouTube and with some mods and a handy father I believe I can get a season out of her. Maybe two. By then hopefully I'll have something a bit more permanent in mind.

TriSierra

If you make sure the base is square and level it will make installing the remaining pieces ridiculously easier. Good little greenhouse for the price - doublewall polycarbonate is epic. Good luck.

sacramental

Trisierra, my pops put that whole square idea in my head real early on. today I learned the 3' 4' 5' rule on the corners hah. He was in a bad car wreck a few years back and almost didn't make it. I'm so thankful and feel like I still have way too much to learn from him. Foundation not square and level will add up to small problems later down the road. Gunna run tech screws with rubber washers on each polycarbonate panel and will screw into the aluminum frame. Also gunna run electrical conduit up high from front to back, side to side and corner to corner. Only problem I see so far is my father in law weedwacking and kicking up rocks at the panels but here is what we have up so far. Just started getting to muddy and wet out there.
picture.php

Nice.

If youre worried about wind, your pops probably knows best, but you can saw a length of like 2" EMT down into 4 pieces, drive them into the ground inside the gh, and attach to the frame with hardware for added support.

sacramental

Yeah the solexx is nice$$$. Maybe in the future. We ended up concreting in posts that we are eventually gunna build shelves off. Hang lights, fans and whatever. We screwed self tapping screws into the panels to the aluminum frame and my father in law wants to silicone it all in. Doesn't need it after all the screws imho but that's where partners will disagree. Guess what he spent all day doing haha. Dipshit. We shall see.It's getting hot so my next step will be to vent it out and get some airflow. Which will have to wait until my next day off. Looking at a small evaporative cooler. Anyone know if this will work?
picture.php