What's new

Garden in The Valley 2016

sacramental

Finally got the greenhouse wired up and the plants in. Greenhouse is all ready starting to feel small inside.
picture.php

HillMizer

Nice start Sacramental! Evaporative cooling works effectively. It gets really hot in your area!
I've used evaporative cooling with success. The plants get really happy about it. Just watch it at the end of flower and after a heavy watering to make sure you don't mold your product. Good luck!

Wow!

Looking great Sacramental! I will also be running Salmon River OG outdoors this year, looking forward to seeing how yours does.

Keep up the good work, it will pay off in your harvest!

sacramental

Thanks guys.

HillMizer, I wanted to use an evaporate cooler but my stepdad won't as it uses too much electricity I guess. He is such a cheap ass I swear. We kind of missed our window so I can't see the plants in there too much longer.

Fuck they seem to be stretching too much. I had them under a metal halide instead of t5's and the internode spacing is crazy!?! I didn't plan on topping them yet but these suckers are stretching to the moon!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice greenhouse, youre gonna overgrow that thing quick!

shit yeah lol...uhh maybe 4 100's? but looks good and the Solex for a hobby GH is awesome stuff and you have ventilation...remember AIR FLOW...AIR FLOW...AIR FLOW

sacramental

I can see how one day of not being on top of shit could possibly mess shit up. Luckily I worry all day at work about my plants! Stopped by this morning as my parents are in cancun. Lucky asses! Most of the plants were in need of a good watering and topping!!! I only had an hour before work so I just figured I'd move them all outside to water and make a lil room in the greenhouse!!! Kinda windy all day! I stop by after work knowing half of them would be blown over so I stop at Home Depot to buy stakes beforehand. Sure enough I had to stake 30% of them back up! It's gunna get hot outside in the next few days so I figured I'd let them breathe a bit. Some leaves got miner sunburn so tomorrow morning I may put up a tent with my shade cloth. What you all think? Just running out of room in the gh allready!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sacramental

Fuckin wind is howling out there today so I had to check on the girls and boys. Gunna get hot for the next couple of days so I threw the shade cloth over. These suckers need to be transplanted big time!!! I'm off to work in the meantime. Will be busy later
On when I get off transplanting all these specimens. Not looking forward to that.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sacramental

Man these suckers are gettin big! I'm sure they will out grow our holes fast!!! Some are showing sex. I think I started them too early? My question is will I have problems with them flowering early if I leave them outside at this time of year or should I put some lights in the yard? I started all the seeds the beg. of March.
picture.php
picture.php

sacramental

I waited too long to transplant some of these suckers!!! All showing healthy roots though.
picture.php

This male was a bit rootbound perhaps?
picture.php

Check out these MOAC purple stalks. Should be purple town round here by harvest!!!
picture.php

picture.php

S

Stone House

As they are from seed and have already been outside in the greenhouse you shouldn't have any issues with them flowering early.

S

Stone House

I just noticed you had lights in the greenhouse, should still be ok if lights were on 18 hours or less.

Some strains may be sensitive to light changes and may start to flower but will revert back to veg.
I had two GG4 crosses that did that last year, all the other strains were fine (no flowers).

Latest posts

Latest posts