What's new

Ganja D's Outdoor 2011

McDank8O5

damn your selection takes my breath away bro! such lush growth what have you been feeding them?? Not too long now before clones can come out!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:jawdrop: Holy Fracking Monsters D :jawdrop:
Some of the growth on those plants are pure jungle bro :good: they are loving everything you are doing for them :dance013: Awesome job mate :gday:

G

Ganja D

damn your selection takes my breath away bro! such lush growth what have you been feeding them?? Not too long now before clones can come out!!

Thanks,I appreciate it.
Do you really want to know what I've been feeding them?lol.

G

Ganja D

yes I do if it's been posted recently I apologize i try to keep as up-to-date as possible

Thanks for all the really nice comments guys. I appreciate it.

McDank,here is a list of everything I use. I'm always adjusting things and somethings are used only when plants are young or once a week or once every other week.
Roots Excelerator(probably spelled that wrong)
Earth Juice Catalyst
Earth Juice Micro Blast
Nitrozyme
AN Sensizyme
AN Piranha
AN Tarantula
AN Carbo Load
Oge Old Organics Grow(12-6-6 I think)
AN Iguana Juice Grow
Guano (high N)
Powdered Fish hydrosolate (probably spelled that wrong too,smelly stuff)
Brix Mix (powder and liquid)
Superthrive
Geo Blast (micro boilogix worm castings,crazy good stuff going to make teas,foliar feed,and topdress with it as well as amend into the soil before planting)
and I think thats it.

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thanks for all the help and advice GD...the EJ catalyst always gets my plants looking perked up and ready for sun...plus i love how it doesnt burn..

interested in that geo blast...gonna check the hydro stores for that one..

G

Ganja D

what does Superthrive do? when do you use it?

It vitamin B1,it's cheap and I've always used it. Plants just look better when you use it. It's a given.

YesProp215:Geo Blast is the stuff from HL thread last year with the fossilized whale and dinosaur bones. It's amazing. You can only get it at Dazey's garden supply in Redway Ca. They feed all these crazy organic ingredients to their worms,then compost the castings for 1 year,turn and compost a second year them it's ready. It has shit from 13 different animals in it(cow,goat,chicken,turkey,duck,pheasant,dove,quail,goose,alpaca,llama,and rabbit and guano from 5 different countries.) Crazy good stuff. On sale for 399 a yard.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Ganja D" said:
Hope everyone is doing well and growing weed,and hope you all have some good weed to smoke
Thank you very much :):)

Ganja D said:
But before you look at my pictures please play this song to help you enjoy the plants even more. It brings me back to when I first started loving weed.
Nice. It took me the whole number to read your post :dance013:

Thanx for a lovely update :cool: your doing great :jump:

P :smoke:

K

Karma Genetics

You are great. simple and short. :tiphat:

I am totaly ready for another legandary outdoor thread. :artist:

G

guest8905

"i feel so high, i even touch the sky, above the fallin rain...i feel so good in my neighborhood...so here i come again....gott to have Kaya now!!............wake up and turn i loose"

great song for a great read, wonderful plants and they look amazing. very nice structure and branching. Geoblast sounds cool!

some music back at ya!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCnc4laMjg4 Positive!!!!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Thanks,I appreciate it.
Do you really want to know what I've been feeding them?lol.
:yeahthats

Thanks for all the really nice comments guys. I appreciate it.

McDank,here is a list of everything I use. I'm always adjusting things and somethings are used only when plants are young or once a week or once every other week.
Roots Excelerator(probably spelled that wrong)
Earth Juice Catalyst
Earth Juice Micro Blast
Nitrozyme
AN Sensizyme
AN Piranha
AN Tarantula
AN Carbo Load
Oge Old Organics Grow(12-6-6 I think)
AN Iguana Juice Grow
Guano (high N)
Powdered Fish hydrosolate (probably spelled that wrong too,smelly stuff)
Brix Mix (powder and liquid)
Superthrive
Geo Blast (micro boilogix worm castings,crazy good stuff going to make teas,foliar feed,and topdress with it as well as amend into the soil before planting)
and I think thats it.

Ask and you shall receive.

:yoinks:
An I thought what I went through was a chemistry set. :faint:
Nice work as usual Ganja. Looking forward to the coming months.
:joint:

Slangheat

GanjaD your work last year has inspired many many people to go bigger and work harder!

This thread is only continuing that!

THANK YOU!