What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G81 Grow 2020

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Is the Skywalker from seed or clone?. If anyone's selling seeds, can you let me know where to buy them please?

Green81

Veteran
Nice result mate!!

Thanks brother Dank! Heat issues from late Summer and canopy to tall. I love the autumn as we have steady low temps so fingers crossed on round 2. Also some new genetic testing in the big tent. ( im not lucky enough to have a.c on tap :) )

Ditto. Iove to see the Blue Cheese rocking.
I miss that flavour.
How's the terps on your one,?

She terpalicious, cheese funk with a smack of bluberries to the mouth. Shes a nice cut but she is due for a reconnect with mother nature i.e. she needs to go in the ground for a season with natural sunlight to bring her back to her best. :tiphat:

Green81

Veteran
Is the Skywalker from seed or clone?. If anyone's selling seeds, can you let me know where to buy them please?

Hi GMT thats from seed and its off the DNA website, im not sure if there in stock at the momemt. These were bought April last year. I grew out 2 phenos before, 1 was hay, didnt even make good hash. The 2nd pheno was better but not worthy of keeping. Diffo Indica leaning with some stretch on flower.
I would also like the clone :) but not seen any uk peeps growing it out...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah, good info thanks. Think I'll wait on someone making some reliable offspring or some S1's then. A good rep of the clone would be popular around me, getting the original is probably impossible though. Not to mention the pests that would prob come with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts