What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G81 Grow 2020

Green81

Veteran
Start of week 5

Start of week 5

Hey everybody, got some update pics. The tent seems to be humming away, let me know what you guys think. any criticism much appreciated.

picture.php

Group Shot

picture.php

Amnesia Haze side, ive got 2 of them on the left of the tent.

picture.php

Purple Jamaican to the right of the shot.

picture.php

Banana Strawberry to the left of the shot, hope it chunks-out.

picture.php

Blue cheese to the right of the shot, she seems happy and is half a foot lower than the rest of the cuts so isnt getting to cooked by the DE.

Green81

Veteran
cont.

picture.php

Amnesia is a strong plant even after all these years, she has a proper lean on.

picture.php

close up of ammy

picture.php

This is my purple Jamaican crossed with the Ammy

picture.php

Strawberry pheno doing her thing.

picture.php

Blue Cheese starting to stink the place down, I want to run the Exodus chese next round, havent tasted proper cheese in a few years....

Green81

Veteran
cont.

picture.php

Some lights off pics.

picture.php

Amnesia Haze C.C cut

picture.php

Banana to the left, blue cheese to the right

picture.php

Amneisa Haze

picture.php

Purple Jamaican X Amnesia Haze (G81)

She turns light purple with the right conditions near the end of flower.

Green81

Veteran
Cont.

picture.php

Banana Strawberry (DNA) strawberry pheno/ or bubblegum

picture.php

Blue Cheese starting to sparkle.

picture.php

Finally got my veg tent back to vegging! Think I messed up with a high P.H solution, girls are growing and back on track. I thought I might of had the dreaded Russet! but Since I havent had any cuts shared for 4-5 years, im doubtful.

Green81

Veteran
picture.php

Ammy

picture.php

Purple Jamiacan

picture.php

Blue Cheese

Have a smokey weekend........

:)

Last edited:

ForTheLove

Veteran
Nice to see you back @Green81
Hope you good n well.

All looking very Niiiice!
Your cross seems to be doing rather well. Must be a proud dad, lol.
And is that blue cheese the type you just can't hide? ha ha ;) I miss that stink!

Cheers

Green81

Veteran
Nice to see you back @Green81
Hope you good n well.

All looking very Niiiice!
Your cross seems to be doing rather well. Must be a proud dad, lol.
And is that blue cheese the type you just can't hide? ha ha ;) I miss that stink!

Cheers

Hey brother! Its nice to be back and to see what everyone has been doing these few years. Seeing lots of old faces and I.C mag has a nice vibe as always.
My Amnesia x Purple Jamaican is a bit unusual in taste for me. Deffo some different terps going on. The jamaican seeds were no doubt european genetics x with old school jamaican genetics. She finishes the earliest in the tent so mainly on the skunk side not to Hazy.
That Blue Cheese cut came from the Vauxhall area around 2015/16. Stinky stinky when lit. Dont smoke it around the neighbours as its blatently obvious whats going on. Has decent stretch unlike the exodus original cheese.

I will update with pics this Sunday.
Happy smokey weekend everyone.

G81

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Hey G81 Brother, glad to see your rocking a show of your room :) Been a bit dead in the old UK section recently which does not motivate many to show their grows! I am subbed!! Looking good bro. Bet someone will be happy with the clones soon then :)

Green81

Veteran
Easy Dank. Yea clone.fairy on the way to someone :)
I hope to have a decent run and I also got some new seedlings starting. Hope to find something flavour some.

G81

Cloneman

Veteran
High Green,
I see you've got a Budbox same as me, bloody excellent tents!

I've been meaning to say the top of your tent is busy, have you got a fan fetish? haha
To stop all that pain I use a GAS Diffuse air fitted to a RVK fan (i got a kit), that sucks in the air from the top and blows it across the tops of all the plants. The kit aint cheap but saves so much hassle...

Heres a couple of pics

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Cloneman! I love a nice oscillator! But your right too many fans, i think 5 :) are you getting good leaf movement. GAS diffuser will have a look for sure, is that a 5inch rvk?

G81

Green81

Veteran
Clone man. You have a nice tent there, looks like you have good height for the heat to be drawn up.

Mattbho

Cloneman i thought the idea was to exhaust the hot air that naturally rises . Now your saying you blow this hot air over canopy ? Am i missing something ?

Green you def get the most fans in a tent award . Is that a window fan up there as well???

superx

Veteran
You have a nice selection going in that tent....

Nice too look forward to especially the amnesia.

Happy growing....

Green81

Veteran
Cloneman i thought the idea was to exhaust the hot air that naturally rises . Now your saying you blow this hot air over canopy ? Am i missing something ?

Green you def get the most fans in a tent award . Is that a window fan up there as well???

What do I get for prizes?? Its just another oscillating fan thats makes a tonne of noise :)

You have a nice selection going in that tent....

Nice too look forward to especially the amnesia.

Happy growing....

Thanks brother, Amnesia Haze is always a solid performer. :biggrin:

Green81

Veteran
Week 6 flower

Week 6 flower

Easy everyone, another update, a little later than planned. Just the usual issues with canopy height management, next run will hopefully improve, tent temps are much more stable now we are into Autumn.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
cont.

picture.php

Purple Jamaican x Amnesia Haze

picture.php

Banana Strawberry

picture.php

Blue Cheese

picture.php

Girls are ready for a pot up into 3.5 litres of coco.