What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13xHzA

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Yes Rockwool medium.
1/2 slab (+-60cm) per plant, each plant is placed separately making it easier to move when necessary.

Thanks for answering! Very helpful:)

Both pheno's depicted here, total of 5 plants, 3 "blends" displayed on foreground left and right and 1 in the background right side & 2 haze leaners, 1 in the middle and 1 back left side.
picture.php

The haze dom pheno is the one i prefer
picture.php

She holds sweeter aromatic notes combined with the classic Haze incense traits.
Ok so 5 plants in total. Great to hear as I'm planing a similar grow style for hazes.

Can you also tell me how long you let them veg? And often do you water them?

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Thanks for answering! Very helpful:)

Ok so 5 plants in total. Great to hear as I'm planing a similar grow style for hazes.

Can you also tell me how long you let them veg? And often do you water them?
Total veg time depends on a few factors.
The season or more precisely the average temperature in the room & intended plant structure meaning to top or not to top and seedlings or clones.
Seedlings are different to grow as opposed to clones considering the difference in phenotypes scored.

I would say total veg time from placing the rooted clones on the slabs in the room until switching to flower somewhere between 14 & 28 days depending on earlier mentioned factors.
If the temps are lower and you aim for a more bushy morphological shape as opposed to the giant spears Haze hybrids can create I would increase the veg time.
If the temps are higher and you let them grow natural, so without topping 10 days could be more than enough to ensure they will fill the room.
Keep in mind that these kind of cultivars start growing rapidly in flower, stretching out until the 7th week flower. The biggest stretch starts around 2/3 weeks flower until 5/6 weeks flower depending on the specific cultivar in the room.
Usually they have the tendency to outgrow the room if you over veg them. In that case you shouldn’t worry of thinning the canopy so they can breathe more sufficiently.
Large plants consume an abundance of fresh air and this is usually something the average grower underestimates resulting in fluffy flowers instead of dense.

Water them only when needed so not when the medium is still saturated and wet.

Good luck!
:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have some Isaac Haze that the G13HzA is the mother of. I've seen quite a few pics that Sammy has posted.
yes, I have those seeds too, but I was thinking about some other crosses, @Yo Sammy is cooperating with other breeders too, but I don't how it has gone. so that's why I am asking, if guys made some new crosses with it and which are worthy :D hehehehe

I know that Sammy crossed some of his cuts to cbg ghana variety for example...

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Total veg time depends on a few factors.
The season or more precisely the average temperature in the room & intended plant structure meaning to top or not to top and seedlings or clones.
Seedlings are different to grow as opposed to clones considering the difference in phenotypes scored.

I would say total veg time from placing the rooted clones on the slabs in the room until switching to flower somewhere between 14 & 28 days depending on earlier mentioned factors.
If the temps are lower and you aim for a more bushy morphological shape as opposed to the giant spears Haze hybrids can create I would increase the veg time.
If the temps are higher and you let them grow natural, so without topping 10 days could be more than enough to ensure they will fill the room.
Keep in mind that these kind of cultivars start growing rapidly in flower, stretching out until the 7th week flower. The biggest stretch starts around 2/3 weeks flower until 5/6 weeks flower depending on the specific cultivar in the room.
Usually they have the tendency to outgrow the room if you over veg them. In that case you shouldn’t worry of thinning the canopy so they can breathe more sufficiently.
Large plants consume an abundance of fresh air and this is usually something the average grower underestimates resulting in fluffy flowers instead of dense.

Water them only when needed so not when the medium is still saturated and wet.

Good luck!
:tiphat:
Thanks again! This is so interesting.

Would you mind also sharing your nutrient profile for Haze, as I find it not that easy to keep them happy for 90 days+ with regular bloom nutrients.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Adapted nutrients depends largely on chosen medium.

I wouldn’t worry too much on keeping them happy considering vegetational growth.
Keeping the focus on bud output is a key strategy to steer the energy where needed.

I prefer a low nutrient solution all round to avoid over feeding them.
Better to stay a little under their maximum uptake preventing lockouts in the long run.

Keep an eye on the acidity balance of your medium as this also could affect the plants negatively.

Hope this info helps.

Last edited: