What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13xHzA

woolybear

Veteran
wow, what absolute monsters!

I'm preparing to test for Karma so I'm curious as to what the right method is for these big girls.

Like mack said, looks like rockwool slabs ... drain to waste? I have a lot of research to do!

:dance013:

E

el boyo

gawd... i love looking at this thread... such a lovely looking gal there sammy.... thanks for sharing :)

dannykarey

Great pics, Sammy!

This is the mother for Isaac Haze that got released through OD genetics recently if I'm not mistaken? I had to order a pack as it sounds killer!

Any info on the Isaac Haze would be appreciated, if ya get a some free time of course.

Keep up the good work!

Danny

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Great pics, Sammy!

This is the mother for Isaac Haze that got released through OD genetics recently if I'm not mistaken? I had to order a pack as it sounds killer!

Any info on the Isaac Haze would be appreciated, if ya get a some free time of course.

Keep up the good work!

Danny

Hi Danny,

The Isaac Haze line has indeed the G13/HzA cut as mother.

Fathers pedigree is C5x5HzC so double on HzC and NL#5 although the NL#5 in both plants came out of different selections, C5 carries the old one while MNS uses a new version.

Selection of this male was based on stem rub and overall plant structure, very C5 dom in every aspect, leaf shape, smell & flower time.

I've grown 2 phenotypes myself so far where 1 was very haze leaning while the other was more of a blend of Afghan & Haze traits, both longer flowering, 13+ weeks.
Haze leaner held a clearer more meditative high while the other holds an initial energetic high, smoke more and a more narcotic stoned effect emerges.
Both excellent yielding plants.

Haze leaning pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

Blend pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

Apologies for the sideway pics, had some probs uploading at the time...
:tiphat:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Both pheno's depicted here, total of 5 plants, 3 "blends" displayed on foreground left and right and 1 in the background right side & 2 haze leaners, 1 in the middle and 1 back left side.
picture.php

The haze dom pheno is the one i prefer
picture.php

She holds sweeter aromatic notes combined with the classic Haze incense traits.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Bravo, wonderful plants, and what a journey it must have been to preserve those cuts, hats off to you !

Great interview in the potcast by the way ! I would recommend anybody interested in those legendary nevilles cuts to listen to that episode, so many good tips and stories !

I'm going to order a couple of A5 / C5 cross from dubi and see how they do in Greenhouse this year, I missed those old dutch hazes taste and highs. It will be an honor to get a little taste of those genetics you shared !

therealpacific

Both pheno's depicted here, total of 5 plants, 3 "blends" displayed on foreground left and right and 1 in the background right side & 2 haze leaners, 1 in the middle and 1 back left side.
picture.php

The haze dom pheno is the one i prefer
picture.php

She holds sweeter aromatic notes combined with the classic Haze incense traits.