What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13xHzA

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Here some footage of Nevils G13HzA '80's cut:
Pics taken @ 100 days flower.

DSCF2510_zpsb1f4f43b.jpg
DSCF2508_zpsb67f58cf.jpg

DSCF2498_zps67626de0.jpg

DSCF2497_zpsa7a57579.jpg

DSCF2496_zps6252adfc.jpg

B

beakermuppet

Wow, cool pics!!

How long have you been running that cut for? what she smell and taste like?

Looks like she's a producer for sure, great job and keep up the good work!

Beaker

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Great shots ! I was thinking of the same thing on that with that G13 Haze male that Neville gave to Soma, could make a good preservation of this old line in pure form...

Peace

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Wow, cool pics!!

How long have you been running that cut for? what she smell and taste like?

Looks like she's a producer for sure, great job and keep up the good work!

Beaker

Been growing her over 2 decades.
She tastes like great herb, spicy inscence, soring high with very relaxing mellow body effect.

Great shots ! I was thinking of the same thing on that with that G13 Haze male that Neville gave to Soma, could make a good preservation of this old line in pure form...

Peace

I guess Soma's G13HzC male would be a great match for this cut. If i meet him @ spannabis i could ask him...

more pics!

:biggrin:
Check out my album....

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Been growing her over 2 decades.
She tastes like great herb, spicy inscence, soring high with very relaxing mellow body effect.

I guess Soma's G13HzC male would be a great match for this cut. If i meet him @ spannabis i could ask him...

:biggrin:
Check out my album....

This girl brings back memories my friend. I believe I started getting tru haze around 96-98, man I miss it. The structure of her, an smell and taste you describe make me wanna do a bean hunt for a trip down memory lane.

Thank you sir for inspiring me:tiphat:.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
This girl brings back memories my friend. I believe I started getting tru haze around 96-98, man I miss it. The structure of her, an smell and taste you describe make me wanna do a bean hunt for a trip down memory lane.

Thank you sir for inspiring me:tiphat:.

Its my pleasure bringing you back to that place.
Cheers mate.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hey KG,
Nice of you to chim in.
Been growing her and the rest of nevs old haze hybrids for quite a while so i guess the experience and love for these hybrids do the trick.
When you know how to grow em right they are still unmatched.
You should see the original nevHz preform...... Its the most amazing hybrid ever imo, surpassing all others except the C5Hz, she's the queen hybrid but not easy to grow. Do her right and she will be delightfull both in taste and effect. Do her wrong and you'll have hay.
Peace,
Sam