What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hp

G

A few dry bud shots of plant#2:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00399.jpg
    DSC00399.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00400.jpg
    DSC00400.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00401.jpg
    DSC00401.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00406.jpg
    DSC00406.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00430.jpg
    DSC00430.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 28

Bud Jones

What kind of smells are you getting off her? I hear the burnt rubber phenos are phenomenal.
The best Pheno I found had a Lemon Cleaner with Garlic and cream ..Best description I can come up with .. Its funny G13 and it’s hybrids get a bad rap for not being very flavorful . Not the case with the beans I ran ..

TheDarkStorm

Just toking some now but its barely dry, no burnt rubber on this girl as yet.
The open bag has a slight spice and camphor with a little anesthetic going on taste at the moment ?

Thats exactly how I remember the uk dunk clone usually tastes and smells..supposed to be a g13 hybrid too...if you can find these type of phenos hold onto them..these are pure fire..I believe its these types that made the g13 legendary

Last edited:

BC*Dankster*

Nice looking buds Elmer! Im a big fan of the 88 g13x hp as well as 88g13hp x pnw hp (old school hashplant by bodhi seeds). By looking at yours I can tell which of my oshp are g13 leaners. How do you rate the smoke?

acrid

one rubber one minty

Attachments

• bluedream4192017
    bluedream4192017
    77.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20200113_161329.jpg
    IMG_20200113_161329.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 25

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Nice looking buds Elmer! Im a big fan of the 88 g13x hp as well as 88g13hp x pnw hp (old school hashplant by bodhi seeds). By looking at yours I can tell which of my oshp are g13 leaners. How do you rate the smoke?

I have only had a cpl of small samples .
Decent potency . Can feel the bottom end compared to Haze hybrids .

Bud Jones

this is the cross i've made with G13 x gg#4x sour bubble .
just a very heavy yielder and the potency is incredible .
i've been making feminised seeds from this breed and will certainly my " go to " for the next few years .,
View Image View Image
. Beautiful work Rod ! So pleased with our little colab.. I’ve worked the lines a bit and did some more selection so if you need pollen or stock seeds from our pure line to bx to your cross get at me .. Great job !!

rod58

these are the GG#4 x sour bubble i was telling you about bud and that i've crossed with your G13hp .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

Strong work !! I love the structure. Those girls look dialed in . I can’t wait to see what these beans do . The G13/Hp Gorilla Bubble were a great paring Rod ..

yeah , i believe so too bud . great little plants for that very late planting and very , very good smoke . i guess in my climate here the indica outshines most !
i'll keep a male out of this lot and put with another bunch of ten females i have , plus with G13xhp ..

Latest posts

Latest posts