What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hp

G

Some more g13 hashplant pics for those interested, these pics are of a different girl to my previous pics and are at 35 days of 12/12.
This girl plant#2 looks to have a better coverage of glands and also she has a much sweeter smell than her sisters though there is quite a greasy dank undertone to the smells. over all though the growing odour is very low.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00307.jpg
    DSC00307.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00300 (1).jpg
    DSC00300 (1).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00305.jpg
    DSC00305.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00304.jpg
    DSC00304.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Bud Jones

does anyone do g13/hp outdoors ?
i love the stockiness of this plant . like bud jones said earlier , you can throw all the nutes you like at her , and she keeps responding . great yielder and tastes great .
View Image
Rod so happy that worked out . Just saw this post . Shoot me a message when you get a chance .

rod58

and here we go again !
unfortunately i wasn't able to get them in early but i'm pouring the water on and doing rain dances regularly but i think this one wont be the biggest yielder .
picture.php

Bud Jones

and here we go again !
unfortunately i wasn't able to get them in early but i'm pouring the water on and doing rain dances regularly but i think this one wont be the biggest yielder .
View Image
Hey Rod Happy Holidays! Glad the G is still around . She’ll still yield ok . Looking good for a wee lass. Post some bud shots when she’s ready .

G

Some more g13 hashplant pics for those interested, these pics are of a different girl to my previous pics and are at 35 days of 12/12.
This girl looks to have a better coverage of glands and also she has a much sweeter smell than her sisters though there is quite a greasy dank undertone to the smells. over all though the growing odour is very low.:tiphat:

Heres the same girl done at 49 days the buds are solid .:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00390.jpg
    DSC00390.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 67
G

I’ve had that Pheno ! That’s the straight flame .. Potent af . One of my faves .

I tried some of the trim gum and it was insanely strong with instant full on body relaxation from my brain to the rest of my body
It was like a wave washing through me it felt like i could have shit myself it came on that strong. cant wait to try out the flowers bud jones i hope she lives up to the initial hash test.:tiphat:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
just when I thought I couldn't possibly be more excited to pop some of the chem DX88g13/hp

Have u popped them yet?

I was thinking the same as you, looking for the stank stank.

Possible cheesiness even... please keep us posted on that hashplant d grow...

G

does anyone do g13/hp outdoors ?
i love the stockiness of this plant . like bud jones said earlier , you can throw all the nutes you like at her , and she keeps responding . great yielder and tastes great .
View Image

I put out a cut from my first ghash girl at 55 north this year this is the only pic i have of her, she was a late planting and stayed small she did finish albeit early november.:tiphat:

Attachments

• medium.DSC00435.JPG.2509ceeafd6bb85aac62dc3dc8e95a6c.jpg
    medium.DSC00435.JPG.2509ceeafd6bb85aac62dc3dc8e95a6c.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 55
G

dr feelzgood, do you ever run into mold with them?

Only tried this one cut outside and she had no mold at all and this season has been real bad for rain, i did have some pics of her finished as she was completely black when cooked will try and find them.:tiphat:

G

mid october plant#1.:tiphat:

Attachments

• large.DSC00439.JPG.8956100ecdc177fb8c71e8aff6ece88d.jpg
    large.DSC00439.JPG.8956100ecdc177fb8c71e8aff6ece88d.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

Goji Ghash….. from Bodhi. Not sure when these were released but before 2016.
I ran them at 52N , light dep to a mid September harvest.
just awesome plants and smoke. Tonnes of flavor and dense frosty flowers. Mold could be an issue just due to bud density but I didn't have any issues despite my latitude and mountain climate. Bodhi has given me his blessings to release a large F2 batch of Goji Ghash for charity so those will be out there in the new year.
picture.php

picture.php

and the Grandma's Hashplant , another bodhi cross of Irene OG x 88G13HP. If you have not tried this one..... don't snooze.... those packs could be selling for 4 x what they do based on the plants I have found so far. I have a forever keeper cut of this one that I have kept since being one of the test growers prior to it's release.
These were clones vegged 5 days or so and flipped in 1 gallon pots in a stadium grow.
I hit my keeper girl with some 88G13HP pollen that was gifted to me from a recognized and respected source. The pollen was old and the seed set light but I did manage to get a few beans of {irene og x 88g13hp}X 88g13hp (barefrog)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Get around to popping any of those yet? Couldn’t help wondering, sounds like a great knockout mix

We have mate and they are a great mix with black domina, we have also put the ghash boy to MNS ortega and a vintage northern lights.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts