What's new

G-13 backcross f2 seeds

Thanks again JLP, got em today!!!
The HXUM is even better than the Juliet that you sent me..Can't wait to try the G.

Decision 2004 JLP for Prez!!!!!

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
The Legend of "G13"

The Legend of "G13"

G13 is a possibly mythical strain of marijuana.
As the myth goes, during the 1960's the CIA, FBI, and other government agencies procured the best and brightest strains of marijuana from breeders all over the world.

At a secret installation in Mississippi they bred many new hybrids.
Putting these together, they created a strain that was more powerful than any of the original hybrids.
This strain, G13, was a primarily indica strain and provided a very potent smoke and a completely mellow high.

Allegedly a single cutting of this potent strain was stolen by an employee at this government facility and released into the public domain.

Modern strains featuring G13 in their pedigree fetch premium prices.

This strain was featured in American Beauty, a movie.

Source:Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snl25

Nice info I.M. Boggled. American Beauty was a good movie. I never really payed much attention to the name of the strain the guy was selling him. I remembered he said it was government weed. Keep it green.

Take care!

hilljack

id be extremely interested in testing some of these out

id share whatever seeds given with a friend as well

pm me for a safe addy if you still have seeds to hand out :D

Hurry Up

Hurry Up

You PM JLP Hilljack (with the safe addy) and hope there's some left. He'll post up and say I HAVE NO MORE SEEDS soon me thinks.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Yep, those G-13 backcross f2 seeds...

Yep, those G-13 backcross f2 seeds...

are going to go fast. Like HerbWeedman said, P.M., A.S.A.P.

The only reason this second batch is still currently available is he took care of many of the "regulars" here at ICMAG Forums already with the first batch. :)

I know for a fact that many of the poorer folk around here could only dream of purchasing such a nice genetic opportunity such as these.
Thank you JLP, you are a friend to many. :)

Last edited:
I am from Mississippi and G-13 is real. I'm not sure how the cutting or seeds were removed for the facility, but I do know that this strain was developed by gov. contract at Mississippi State University in the early 70's. I have seen photos of this facility and there were thousands of plants there at the time. I have smoked the original G-13, 30 years ago, but cannot confirm that the stain still exists in the commercial market. I can make a call to see if there is current info on the strain, but I doubt that this will be the case because of the amount of time that has passed.

Forfingoz

Thats pretty interesting stuff fourfingers

Thats pretty interesting stuff fourfingers

I was just reading something about the army using mj plants 200 plus years ago. Just got to remeber where i put my papers. Thouroughly good read. Your info is intriging.

Any more insight into the productions or what the ultimate goal was by doing such a project?

Cheers,
Leeroy

G

The G's come around my way occasionally. Not much bag appeal, buds are kinda spindly, low odor, lime green, very spicy..........the high is one of- if not theeeeee most potent indicas I have ever smoked. WHo knows what it really is.......

I have some h x um finishing up and just started a few blue sat #2's so I am going to hold off on these g's for now but I am definitly looking forward to those.

***Anyone else start those blue sats....I need to compare my deformed, twisted seedlings

Thanks JLP :wave:

Last edited:

JLP

Veteran
*******AS OF 9-20-04 I AM ALL OUT OF SEEDS*******

Good luck to everyone :)

JLP:)

Joemutt1978

Yes, the MJ fields up near the University,

Heard stories of students with fishing poles, casting over the big 20 foot fence, students training pigeons to fly in, those pigeons getting shot at, there are all kinds of stories, who knows what is true, but with a field of pot right by the biggest pothead university in the state, I can imagine they tried everything.

By the way antone hear the score to the Ole Miss game this weekend?

JLP, still looking & waiting:(

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
yaaayyyy

yaaayyyy

,I guess im one of the last lucky ones to be getting sum o these, wa-hey, just got my pm to say they copming, cant wait, thanks to jlp, for putting a strain i would never normally be able to afford, wiythin my reach:D :D :D :abduct:
be lucky ppl harry:wave:

JACKBAYBEH

Got mine on the 18th!! Thanks again JLP!!!
I'm hoping to find a couple nice pollen donors for a cutting
of my G13xFigWidow momma. I'll be sure to pay it forward when
beans are made. :)

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
touchdown on the East Coast

touchdown on the East Coast

JLP, I got mail from you today. Thank you very much sir. You WILL see a grow report on these. Way to continue arming our overgrowing troops. We must all do like JLP, and share the genetics with others. Overgrow the hell outa this world :) (ICstyle) ;)

Oh, and great simplistic(yet effective) packaging. The packages I've been sending beans in are clearly overkill :rolleyes:
thanks again bro.

Much love, keep em green. :wave:

cooked cook

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
mine showed up from my safe addy today... yay!!!
these will be the first jlp seeds i'll be able to grow indoors.
i'm waiting till i get to hawaii to grow the sat. dom crosses i've gotten from jlp.

again, thank you kindly mr pedimore :D
beans

G

thanks JLP

thanks JLP

JLP you are the MAN! My seeds arrived at the safe house, and I want to plant those suckers as soon as I can get my ass there and back.

your work is amazing and hopefully you will inspire others to do the same. I will definatly have to make more seeds from these to spread the genetics.