What's new

G-13 backcross f2 seeds

G

Thanks JLP you are shiznit!

I cant wait to get my seeds, I've heard so much about G13, and the only way I'd be able to afford it is because of generous people like you.

I will be sure to do a good grow report on my 2 strains. I should be getting a new camera soon.

I'm going to cross your 2 strains with my current genetics and hopefully I wont have to buy any beans for a few years.

Hey JLP do you still use your megagarden? how often do you flood the tray per day on a vegg cycle? mine is at 5 times per day right now, I plan to use it to vegg clones/seedlings and store mothers.

peace

Okie grown

Veteran
thanks

thanks

Very cool of you to always make seeds from good gen. to give away.You are reapin tonnes of pos. karma keep it up buddy.

OregonGrown

Just Got my confirming!

Just Got my confirming!

I am so very excited. I just got the confirming PM that the seeds are on the way. This is a strain I have been lusting after for awhile now. I am going to have to make room for them but believe me the cutting starts tonight.

JLP Thanks again...you are a truly amazing person...when I grow up I want to be just like you.

Grow on folks!

OG

JLP

Veteran
Right on guys :) looks like things are going smoothly.

Here's a pic of the dried bud.

JLP:)

100G13_dry_budx-med.jpg

g 13 backround?

g 13 backround?

hey JLP, I was just wondering where you obtained the seeds from to create this rare strain?!? Was it from a seed company, or just a friend?

Beast

g13 seeds?

g13 seeds?

mmm hmmm

what kind of instablilty/morphodite issues have surfaced through this selfing process?
any?

JLP

Veteran
I got the seeds from SD over a year ago.The seeds I made F2s from were the POM(Plural of Mongoose) G-13 backcross.

As I stated earlier,I have no idea what the real lineage is.G-13 is a great story but nobody can prove it.
A backcross has both male and female plants.If they were selfed,they would most likely have been listed as feminized.
The seeds I grew had both male and female plants and I saw no hermie traits or mutation from any of them.

I've got some seedling in veg now,I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

JLP:)

snl25

I should be starting the G-13 F2 beans very soon. I'm hoping within the next few weeks. I also have some of BOG's Lifesaver to start as well (thanks to a good buddy). Going to be very busy, and lots of crosses. My current lineup includes:

Heaven x Ultimate Moonshine (JLP)
C99 x Haze (JLP)
G-13 F2 (JLP)
Ice Princess x Blueberry (Outame from OG)
Lifesaver (BOG)

There will be some nice crosses as a result :). Thanks a lot JLP, you are truly standing on the front lines of this war on drugs. You are giving us the arsenal we need ;). I give you my full support, you helped me grow some real quality genetics and I will be forever indebted to you. Sorry for the nonsense rambling, just saying what was on my mind. Keep it green.

Take care!

They got here.

They got here.

(As Herb wipes sweat from brow) The Box was shining today with a green earthy glow. Thanks JLP. I'll post updates when I get them going. Healthy lookin fat seeds too. Herb likes fat seeds.:D

G

John Lee If I ever get the chance to meet you I will give you a giant hug. your a great man....thanks again....watch out though....00420 lives near you...lol .....j/k.....but you are a genioune nice guy(yes you too 00420)

Gday

Gday

I too must add my thanks to John, and i agree Herb,
they are some very nice fat seeds indeed :)

I have saved a few for the next grow list and sent the rest over several thousand more miles to spread the seed.

JLP your a legend.

Cheers,
Leeroy

Latest posts

Latest posts