What's new

G-13 backcross f2 seeds

JLP

Veteran
******AS OF 9-20-04 I AM ALL OUT OF SEEDS*******

Hey guys,

Here's some seeds I just made.This is the second time I grew this strain.I have no idea what it's genetic make-up is,but it most certainly an Indica.Usually they finish at around 60-65 days and produce solid sticky buds.Sometimes the edges of the leaves have a rumpled look.The smell during the grow is kind of skunky.The flavor of the bud is kind of understated,almost a vanilla/perfume taste.
The best part is it's mind numbing potency.It will hold it's own against any Indica I've smoked.

Anyway,if you want some of the F2s for free just PM me and tell me where to send them.I'll post a thing when I run out.

JLP:)

******AS OF 9-20-04 I AM ALL OUT OF SEEDS*******

100G13_65_days_plantx.jpg

100G13_livebudx-med.jpg

100G13_live_macrox-med.jpg

******AS OF 9-20-04 I AM ALL OUT OF SEEDS******

Last edited:

WPW

this sounds great if you allow me sign me in
G13 allways was on my wishing list and would be sooooo great to have

G

Very nice JLP. How did they handle the Nutz and Lights?
Take care

HIGHRIDER

????????????????????????

????????????????????????

How are any of us ever going to repay all of your kindness JLP.

Hell maybe i'll name a cross after you or grow closet ,kid ?

Either way i speak for everyone who you have ever blessed with

your gentincs. THANK YOU

I can't wait to see what is next!!

HIGHRIDER

wow, free g13 seeds, that is just awesome JLP. So many people are going to be able to grow this rare strain because of you man, many thanks.....

piney1520

JLP Cannabiseed does it again

JLP Cannabiseed does it again

Remember Johhny Appleseed? He Traveled far and wide spreading the seed. JLP is a modern day Johnny!Lets pray his genrosity spreads to other members as well. JLP'S actions SPEAK
for themselves. PEACE BROTHER

G

I'm so happy, I could cry right now. I just lost all of my seeds to an envious "friend" and even a couple babies were taken from me. Just been a bad month already.

You're the greatest JLP! :cool:

G

JLP. is just a very super nice person and cares about everyone and cannabis.
Thanks again JLP

JLP

Veteran
Right on guys :)

Thanks for stopping by DG :)
You and Gypsy are probably the only other people I've seen grow the G-back.Excellent herb.

Here's some pics of my first G-13 grow(unseeded).

100g13_60_days_plant_x-med.jpg

100g13_live_bud2_x-med.jpg

100g13dry_close_3x-med.jpg

JLP

Veteran
Not sure exactly what it is.I'm very skeptical of the stories I read about the "G".Everyone has a story,but no real proof.Whatever it is,it's a nice stoney Indica,I know that for a fact.

PNW_grown

Veteran
yeah

yeah

one more strain that i have been trying to get!!! Everyone has already said what i was gonna say, but i will say it again, JLP is the man, thanks! You really know how to make everyone on here grateful to be around such kind folks.

tragic1

This guy just never stops with the kindness. Not only does he give away free seeds, but he gives away genetics he could easily charge for. Keep up the good work JLP.

snl25

G-13 is a strain I have been trying to get for a while. I am so greatful that you would offer these seeds. I will make a 3-way cross between some of your latest strains, C99 x Haze, Heaven x Ultimate Moonshine, and G-13 backcross. I will of course offer the seeds to the community :). Can't wait to see what this strain offers. Keep it green.

Take care!

Latest posts

Latest posts