What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PfYlPqh.jpg

I met the love of my life about 40 years ago..it was love at first site..

My wife was visiting her best friend (from Baltimore) who had already moved to Hollywood to fulfill her childhood fantasies.

It turns out I was my wife’s fantasy. It’s been an incredible journey. Please wish us the best. And if anyone out there is thinKing about TRUE LOVE

Believe :plant grow: it exists

P.S. posted to wrong thread...sorry

I wish y'all the best! :angelshug:

starke

I met the love of my life about 40 years ago..it was love at first site..

My wife was visiting her best friend (from Baltimore) who had already moved to Hollywood to fulfill her childhood fantasies.

It turns out I was my wife’s fantasy. It’s been an incredible journey. Please wish us the best. And if anyone out there is thinKing about TRUE LOVE

Believe :plant grow: it exists

P.S. posted to wrong thread...sorry

Wrong thread or not, 40 years together in this day and age is a true milestone. Congrats to you and yours.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
makes sense,bank robbers are just cat burglers with no talent,and dj's have no talent period...:)

always remember to eat fruit every day!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

so I'm 12 yrs old & on summer vacation which means I'm working in Manhattan @ my dad's warehouse while he tends the office one block away. I'm riding up in the freight elevator with the elevator operator, a rugged guy named Pete DeSantis. Pete turns to me and blurts out "Hey kid! You know how to eat pussy?"

my eyes must've gone wide, I shook my head no, and in a gruff Brooklyn accent he sez... "You turn it inside out! Eat it like a peach! And spit out the pit!!! And then he laughed like a maniac :yoinks:

I wanted to frikkin' die.......

what I'm tryin' to say here unc, is that I'm gonna have to go with Ms. Peach in the middle. :dance013:

onavelzy

Veteran

so I'm 12 yrs old & on summer vacation which means I'm working in Manhattan @ my dad's warehouse while he tends the office one block away. I'm riding up in the freight elevator with the elevator operator, a rugged guy named Pete DeSantis. Pete turns to me and blurts out "Hey kid! You know how to eat pussy?"

my eyes must've gone wide, I shook my head no, and in a gruff Brooklyn accent he sez... "You turn it inside out! Eat it like a peach! And spit out the pit!!! And then he laughed like a maniac :yoinks:

I wanted to frikkin' die.......

what I'm tryin' to say here unc, is that I'm gonna have to go with Ms. Peach in the middle. :dance013:

Yep, she does have that look.

Latest posts

Latest posts