What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

siblings? gonna be 18+ yrs of this.

mGgy76P.gif

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
You got a problem with that post, Tanito. Your first picture is just a bunch of html code.

U

useless.gardens

im sure icmag scans all uploads for malware.

definitely would never click on links you dont know (or are not comfy visiting) but you cant get malware/virus from watching an image in this thread.

good looking out though.

of course, and super on point, scanning your devices weekly (or more often) for malware is very smart.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
35th Wedding Anaversity

35th Wedding Anaversity

I met the love of my life about 40 years ago..it was love at first site..

My wife was visiting her best friend (from Baltimore) who had already moved to Hollywood to fulfill her childhood fantasies.

It turns out I was my wife’s fantasy. It’s been an incredible journey. Please wish us the best. And if anyone out there is thinKing about TRUE LOVE

Believe :plant grow: it exists

P.S. posted to wrong thread...sorry

onavelzy

Veteran
I met the love of my life about 40 years ago..it was love at first site..

My wife was visiting her best friend (from Baltimore) who had already moved to Hollywood to fulfill her childhood fantasies.

It turns out I was my wife’s fantasy. It’s been an incredible journey. Please wish us the best. And if anyone out there is thinKing about TRUE LOVE

Believe :plant grow: it exists

P.S. posted to wrong thread...sorry

Hey Bro, GZ to the max on the life long love! this is absolutely the right forum. We appreciate humor in many forms but we also appreciate the finer points in life, like true happiness, true love. Many more.