What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
canada83_n%20(15).jpg

VIRUSTYz%20(20a).gif

dick.jpg

EMBROIDERY%20H.jpg

goldfish.png

letgo%20(6).png

!%20comey_605.gif

lib%20freakasure.JPG

twitter%20crimeSXJ%20(2a).gif

2lze4bgtvi6a1.jpg

“One more time sir? There’s a man trying to climb your fence?” “ No, he’s trying to actively insert the fence post into his anus.” “Oh, I see. I’ll send, ah, people.”........ :yoinks:

madman.gif

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the exploding loads for cigarettes were real products....i put one in my moms cigarette when I was a kid, and after it exploded, she said God Dammit....put it in the kitchen sink, then stomped over to me and slapped me across my face....my dad was laughing his ass off.
i did the same to my dad, not thinking about him being out all hours. after one blinded him about 3 in the morning, we had a very nice talk once he got home. i was a pretty good listener for a 12 year old...

brickweeder

We fooled a school comrade, stealing some magnesium in the chemistry class, rolled a fake joint with it and let the guy do the first pull. :)
holy shit! thats epic...a bit risky tho.

I gave my little bro some flash powder made with magnesium powder, KNO3, and a small amount of S powder...he made a pile and short powder trail to the pile, lit the end of the trail with a match....instant poof, could only see green blobs for the next few mins, and had 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns on his hand. I got off with a scolding.

Watched too many pirate movies and westerns where they make a powder trail fuse to the pile of powder barrels, light the end, and have plenty of time to scoot far away before kaboom! That shit don't work with flash powder.

Last edited:

brickweeder

Were those real products, or just satire?
The old comic books used to have ads in them for things like this. My favorite was the stink perfume called Morning Breeze. I got some..they came in 1/4 oz bottle...then I started to make the stuff myself in 1 cup batches....way cheaper.

I think that image is more of a copy of crumbs style...it doesn't seem near grungy enough to be an actual crumb work.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
The old comic books used to have ads in them for things like this. My favorite was the stink perfume called Morning Breeze. I got some..they came in 1/4 oz bottle...then I started to make the stuff myself in 1 cup batches....way cheaper.

I think that image is more of a copy of crumbs style...it doesn't seem near grungy enough to be an actual crumb work.
you are correct sir!
if you look in the upper right corner of the image its signed glibert shelton
fab furry freak bros man!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
did that nice talk happen to involve a leather belt?
nope. my mom wouldn't let him hand out the punishment. his talks were painful enough for me. sometimes i wish he HAD beat my ass. his belt was about 2 inches wide. moms was a stringy little narrow nylon dress belt that left welts everywhere it landed...and she wouldn't whip us until she was so mad that she was crying. :yoinks: