What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Fjd2qx-XkAQw0Sh.png

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
were those on ebay? i could use a dozen or so. stupid cats! shit in MY flower bed, will they? we'll see about that.
can of tuna and a "live trap" will look after that nicely. Once caught hose the fucker down (and I mean hose them ala Rambo 1. Cats unlike dogs, never come back after a shower. Neighbours don't like me much. Keep your cat out of my Japanese dry garden. They thought it was the litter box for the Taj-Mahal. 4 out of 4, never came back :biggrin:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Oh man life must be good big315! 👍 Cookies! Pies! Cakes! I'm in Boston, have only heard about the Amish baked goods and other food

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I lived with the Amish for years in Ohio. Just FYI, we piss in all the food we sell to outsiders. No big deal. It's just something we have done for generations. It's an Amish joke. The Amish don't have many jokes but... this one always makes 'em laugh.

Enjoy :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I would check it out and buy some bud from Amish people. Could find a wife too. And apple pie. And they can tell me where that Amish buffet is located.
it's called "the Farmers Daughter", and is located in Greene Co. TN. near Tusculum College. (Chuckey community) outstanding! (they don't take plastic...)