What's new

Funky Cold Medina

ohh damnn chili, that rom ssh looks like no joke man. Some super funk right there! That GC is lookin real good too, it looks identical to every other GC pic ive seen. let us know how it smokes!:joint:

G

Nice show, Chili. Crack is back! Enjoy your Sunday, brother.

Cheers, SC

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
daaamn chili that last shot is makin my mouth water, havent popped my head in for a while and i see this. mmmmmmm

aeric

Veteran
Wow slappin myself for not seeing this thread before! I'm waaaay at the back of this bus...

That rom ssh just looks deadly, don't even know if id try it if it was right in front of me lol. Great pictures everywhere here Chili. If you're thinking of coco I'm biased but it has given me the best grows ever.

Dusty Bowls

hey whats up my m an i read you were disappointed with the blueberry. my boy says shes a big frosty blueberry smoke with a nice afghani buzz.

do you have any more going right now? how did you do with your last plant?

N

Neptune

Why, wasaup...?

Don't the Dabney Blueberry have a Bluemerry muffin smell and taste?

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me just say this about the dabney. It's some real nice stuff. Plant grows fast and easy. Flowers well without herms and buds get fat and frosty as hell. The high is very nice and worth smoking. Now with that beign said. Even though i have a large jar of it curing with some fantastic nugs. I find myself after the initial toking of it not really that addicted to it. With the lineup available at my disposal it just don't get much playtime in my pipe. Maybe after a cure it gets better. So i'll drag the jar out again after a month or so and see if its any more appealing. The smell and taste are definately sweet and berryish of some sort. Also has a smelly dank scent overtone surrounding the bouquet. Not muffinish to my palat but more skunk/hash typical heavy affy overtones. It's smell @ 50 days 12/12 is extremely sweet and deliscious. But its not mature till 65. When mature it loses some of the sweetness and the affy dank/skunk takes control.
The Dabney is a great plant all around. I cant really complain about a thing. In fact thank you to all who it took to get her to this pipe. I'll treasure and pimp her for a long time. I think im gonna chop the next one @ 60 to see if the sweetness can be preserved and the effect more on the happy side. Cause at 65 days its couchlock stone. everyones chemistry is different. What i say isn't gospel, its my opinion. Surely others will come up with different explanations of her. All I can do is give my honest 2cent.
Aeric, speaking of that romssh. I rolled a nice one and took about 3 nice tokes. Taste and smell almost like whiskey. Some kinda alcohol/berry/grape scent. Real potent at 66 days. I been starin at this 5/8ths of this joint and feel like a zombie. Woot. :bat:

Dusty Bowls

i love how you measure how much of the joint ya smoked.

i was wonderin about her vigor in bloom? does she take off? or does she grow like 20-30% like most other ghanis?

N

Neptune

HEY BERK, kind words for the Dabney, but I must admit I am dissapointed that you don't find any strong BLUEBERRY aromas from her. There must be a nice blueberry smelling gene pool around, which would be a treat for me... I smelled some blueberry buds once that were spot-on blueberry muffin, mega artificial blueberry smell.. smelled like it had been sprayed with blueberry syrup... that's what i'm talkin' bout!

As for the RomSSH... fantastic man. I rolled up a J (of some the nugs I got awhile back..long cure now) for 2 of my friends and as we took a nice sunset walk through the woods, into a nice open meadow for viewing. We sparked it up, and 10 minutes later we were all giggley and grinning. very nice sativa, and some psychedelic qualities at dusk... really played with my mind in the low light envirnment, awesome!!! everyone gave high compliments on the herb.... man, I can't wait to take mine down, she is looking ripe at 55 days!

l_d_d

I luh-huuuuv the SCBB!! Nice job bud!!

It can really really resemble GC huh? At least I think so. Ive noticed that alot of times..... but with any close inspection other than visual observation, they are not similar at all.... but easy to mix up with a quick look, only when SCBB is dialed like u seem to have her tho :smoker:

Looks great amigo.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
l_d_d said:
I luh-huuuuv the SCBB!! Nice job bud!!

It can really really resemble GC huh? .
ThANKs alot once again bro! We love the stinky ho. Not a bad effect if I may say so. It looks like a larger sister to the GC,.Not as dense but close to and way bigger. What I call an automatic.

Latest posts

Latest posts