What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Ohh shit berk, did you tangerine haze???? Wow man thats sopose to be some killer stuff man. Can you take some post some pics of her? So you lost the crypt too eh? Well if I get her back from anyone anytime soon ill make sure your the first person she goes to. I can feel your pain.... was really bummed when I lost the crypt, same with schrom. Glad to hear the chaos is doin so well, she looks like a mysterious but very good strain. Ohh and I cant forget about dabney..... This ones on the top of my wish list atm...it looks like one hell of a keeper (does it smell like blueberrys at all?), along with that insane yeilding scbb and those crazy dank kushes. Do you have any backround info on where the bubba came from What more can I say, your a master of your domain. I cant get enough of your pictures man! Keep em comin. I hope youd ont mind if I post a few pics..... I dont want you to feel like im hijacking your thread. just let me know if im out of control and ill stop lol.

Ohh what fluro light and macro mode can do.....
berkley2 macros :yummy:

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Heres some local bud that is going around that I picked up today to toke on for the day. The strains are called hashplant and purps (im sur eyou can tell the difference between the two) Whatcha think? Good or no?

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:

smokescreen

Nice man! Your right, that Dabney is a gorgeaous bitch huh?!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product on her! It looks like yout in for some real treats there man! Keep up the good work!

N

Neptune

I like the look of both of those nuggets... looks like it would do me in in 1 good bong toke... bam! Crazy all these Kush growers, I never was intrigued myself. They look chronic, but they just don't yeild! Gotta be big to meet my HPS machine, or no bueno! For all the rantin' and ravin' tho, I suppose they must be pretty damn good smoke... But I'll take a Trainwreck or a Granddaddy any day :)
Bay to the grave!

l_d_d

Bubba can take the nutes if given, but she is always, consistantly.. one of the greenest plants in my garden.

YES, the tangerine haze and jackie-o smell IDENTICAL in flower. They are very different plants though... and in the end will be very unique... but ya! I remember the person that sent the T Haze also sent Jackie-o and he told me the same thing b4 he sent em.. Big thanks to E.!

I dont like to take T Haze early, and try to let it go 80 days... she isnt the best looker.. but after a good cure she will truly impress.... dont let that look fool ya cause imo it can.

Green Crack does the overnight pistil change to me too around 40 days... its crazy she will have totally white pistils... you may turn your head for a few days and she is ripe!

Maybe a mintyness to puss... to ME, I just call that smell kush.... twas the first 'kush' I grew so for me it set the standard. Im horrible at describing flaves tho. Smells like puss kush, lol.

That local bud looks good from here Cap'n. .. Katsu's bubba btw.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well cc here you are. Thaze . not the best pics but you get the idea. fat ass main cola on the almost mature one @61. also a pic of a younger one @25. i know its not the best pic but here you go. edit: post away man. i love when y'all show off what you have. and luv, i'll try and let her go 80. Its actually gonna be a pain in the ass to keep cause it veggs so fast. lol can you imagine? and unless you have tall ceiling it requires an early start, like less than 12" would be a great plant for those greenhouse growers in Cali. monster plant fosho. we'll be sure to head your way soon cc.

:wave:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was able to snap off some pics of others and turned out ok. first up is the kksc. I had to take a picture of this rep. normally this clone dont look so pretty at this stage. PBP is nectar for the cannabis.

a couple shots of the GHP. same plant different looks. maybe 2 more weeks before mature.

Chaos. kinda reminds me of a faster and more appealing version of ole bagsters a-bomb.

Cant leave out the fabulous blowfish. I think she likes the pure blend pro.

Last edited:

Dr.Know

This is one hell of a gro sho Chili, the variety of strains is staggering. Keep the frost coming:yoinks: Hey have you ever thought about using coco cubes with your KISS method with now that your on the organic bandwagon?? The difference is like night and day, similar to switching from GH to PBP.

N

Neptune

Check the coco forums for advice, but I think you may have to water more often with coco. Folks with coco drippers irigate every 3 hours or so with lights on. Even though the coco is still wet, it drains extremely well and breaths nicely when it is irrigated.

two thumbs up!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Berk-- yeah i usually let teh THaze go 85 days and she packs it on..here my second run with her.. got one in teh chamber now that is over 4ft high and 3ft around..

on teh AG-13.. you better cur it b4 you toke it .. she not sweet.. smells like Bodyodor/ with sweet undertones.. after it cures it get much better.. not as harsh.. she is my medicine.. i usually let her got 55-60 days.. she is mag hungry..

here some pics of teh THaze.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fine pictures there hi. some of the best you show here. Thanks for your input.
Have a look at some purple haze. First one is an almost black romssh closing in on 70 days.

Also one of the last pics of the nevilles

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that nova has the wierdest trichome formation, they growi n little groups and clumps.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just been sick to my stomach lately over the iraq deal. maybe you'll notice my signature. Its a quote from a real iraqi human.

N

Neptune

I feel ya Chili...
To the powers that be, the oil is and was most certainly worth it. What do they care?
The people and congress do not support this war, yet there is no end in sight...some fucking democracy we have here... Land of the Free my ass.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cush at 50 days. She was chopped right after those pics. Smells really pungent with some citrusy/mentholated/aspirin scent. A very complex smell and is hard to describe. We're very excited to smoke on this stuff. Super gooey to the touch and completely coated in trichs. not much trash leaf. Mostly good quality sugar leaf. Probly gonna be great bubble. 42 days was a week too early in the KISS system. Actually may have went to 56 if the space was available. But 50 turned them mostly cloudy. Besides 50 is a good benchmark for a fast clone. See what she made of...

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
That, dear Sir, is the tastiest lady I've seen in a long time! :yoinks:

11800GC3_7_7_50daymacro.jpg

Cush is Green Crack right? :chin:

Norcal Crypt

Alex-F said:
That, dear Sir, is the tastiest lady I've seen in a long time! :yoinks:

11800GC3_7_7_50daymacro.jpg

Cush is Green Crack right? :chin:

Yep Alex,
Green Crack is also known as cush. Developed by an old Overgrower named Cecil.
Damn Chili those pics of the GC look on point. Nice shutterbuggin!!!
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts