What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neptune said:
what's up chili? how's that hawaiian right about now? :)
Dissapointingly mild and not anything like what i expected with the name hawaiian and purple kush. I can toke a whole joint and it reminds me of a mild high? I hate to be so critical on anything but its a dissapointment. Now I must admit it was taken at 61 days. But it seems all hairs and hardly any meat. I had a small mite problem on this particular one and it didnt get the best treatment as far as lighting and space. But not any worse than usual for testing a new addition. So to speak.. I have a hard time with accepting new stuff cause the bubba dutch ssh and bubba kush ruined it for all newcomers. Tops for flavor: bubbadutchssh Topps for high: bubba kush. When im comparing to those its rough on the newlings eh.. lol

budrunners

Que onda mi amigo Berkster Its good to see you still roll with top shelf herb. It seems like you have got one that edges out another in taste and high. As always I enjoy reading your postings as always they are honest. Its been a long time.
The SSH is the same one you have had in the past or is a different SSH ? cant remember the last one I got was killer chit fun puffin.

peace

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ciao budrunners long time no see, hope alls well. That bubba dutch ssh smells and taste like sweet sweet gum. Its really popular here. gives a hell of a buzz too.
Salmon Creek Big Bud

Jacki-O

katsu bubba kush, probly my fave right now

budrunners

all is good here is Mr.Burns Shoreline, SKUD, Purple pheno of SourBubbleBx2 cuttings about 2 weeks old

Damn tha kush and salmon creek look yummy

peace

Last edited:
N

Neptune

You've got that SCBB growing perfectly chili... I love that lady! and I know what you mean about the standards in the harem these days... I am hacking and slashing good quality strains becuase they just don't top what I already have.. I think I went through about 8-10 new clones over the summer months, and only one which can replace scbb/bdssh.. but I am not sure I want to do that ;P If it ever makes it out your way, and it should, checkout the sr71Hindu Skunk. Puts a curtain on the bdssh, imo.. and is sativa leaning.

Lovely katsu bubba, I hope to check her out someday myself... everyone saying she is worth the hype makes me get the itch!i

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, I keep hearing about this hindu skunk clone. Tell us more about it. How does it compare with bubba dutch? In yield, flavor and high? fill us in bro.
As far as the bubba kush, this thing rules. Small yields unless you top and tie down and top again.More of a personal clone. But the quality of the high is second to none in my experiences. I love bubba kush. There I said it.
I keep 5 yielders Jacki-o, BDSSH, SCBB, and KKSC Blowfish and the rest is all headstash stuff. I love to toke, so alot goes to my habit. But I have family and others that reap what we sow.
A cull update: Grape ape, HPK, and Straw deez. Won't make the cut. I personally cant believe they made it this far. Someone else shoulda culled these alot sooner than now. I wouldn't have shared these after the toke test. But I'm highly critical and have an extreme tolerance. With all the tasty treats at our disposal we cant spare the room, energy, or cost for mediocre genetics.
There is a very stable harem of girls that I just can't seem to find any reason to dispatch. They would be in no particular order...
Airborne G-13
BDSSH
Berkley
Blowfish
Blueberry
Bubba kush
Chaos
C99-G13(PG99)
Dabney
Green Crack
Jacki-o
KKSC
MTF
Puss Kush
SCBB
Schrom
luv's GHP
Those will be hard to part with in my honest opinion. All special in their own way. Kinda my ultimate treasures from the last 5 years of begging and swapping. Cream of the crop so to speak. Thanks to everyone( you know who you are) ;D that made it possible for us to obtain these. We're beyond stoked.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
word berk, glad to see we're still on the same level buddy! all of my friends here can't believe that my list is at 20 strains right now. but they're all so top notch it's hard to drop any. I just had to get rid of the jacki-o, cause it just takes to long for me or anyone around here to want to grow it out regularly. but other than that it's tough to find something worth dropping. I'm about to test this new c99 I got and Kali mist is almost done too. long live the strain whoring brother. almost holiday gift time, I wish CC was around somewhere to share in the fun.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Chili_b :wave:
Jebus man - look at that SCBB - grown in a S African Diamond Mine! All look excellent, but that one has a beauty all it's own...

And thanks for the AB G13 tips - having my best run of her so far:

39 days - what a looker - no wonder she's on top of your list - mine too!

N

Neptune

Clearly the crew has good taste, as there is a lot of overlap. I'm oweing a holiday gift to lovely, so maybe it'll make it your way by the new year. The Hindu Skunk, from my first run with her, yeilded just as good as the bubba dutch(2+#/1200w), and the quality is a bit better imo. I would say the SCBB is still the biggest lady in the stable though.. I havn't pulled one under 2oz yet... outstanding. Bigups to the real warriors ;)

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Chili_berkster said:
Dissapointingly mild and not anything like what i expected with the name hawaiian and purple kush. I can toke a whole joint and it reminds me of a mild high? I hate to be so critical on anything but its a dissapointment. Now I must admit it was taken at 61 days. But it seems all hairs and hardly any meat. I had a small mite problem on this particular one and it didnt get the best treatment as far as lighting and space. But not any worse than usual for testing a new addition. So to speak.. I have a hard time with accepting new stuff cause the bubba dutch ssh and bubba kush ruined it for all newcomers. Tops for flavor: bubbadutchssh Topps for high: bubba kush. When im comparing to those its rough on the newlings eh.. lol

Hey Berk-- :wave: take that bitch to 77+ days.. she get way better than just mild high.. the meat come on late :headbange .. trust me on this man ..but then again you have a high standard to begin with... LOL Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
77+ is definately a problem. 70 seems to be our limit to let one mature. Lack of space and perpetual system makes it superhard to go with more than 2 70 dayers in the lineup. Also this system seems to mature a particular plant a week or more sooner than soil grows. I'm sorry i couldn't do her justice. I generally give it a good whirl. I do have 1 more large specimin to show off and I'll let her go past 70 to see wassup.
But I believe what your sayin HI. You da man brudda.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
cool berk.. i know what you mean about 70 days.. i got 3 clones that go over 77 days and it is hard in a perpetual system.. i think i only grow them out every other month.. she might not be your cup of tea.. everyones different.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous Chilli! :bow: Sick amount of frost on your buds :rasta: The Pacific G13xC99 - hoping to make some this spring - especially looks droolicious. :canabis:

Be safe be happy - and have a great T-Day! -MGJ

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks MGB, I wanted to stop in and wish everyone a happy holiday. Have a safe and fulfilling time with family and friends. Eat, Drink, Smoke and be merry. Pace

Last edited:
N

Neptune

hey chili... I love that you're still sporting the KKSC!! I just setup a coco table full of it, and 4 digi blueberry testers... cannot wait to get these on dial in, from everytjing I have read they will be on permanent rotation in my garden for 2008..

I busted up one of the early calyxs on a vegging mother, and man o man.... that blueberry smells like heavenly super sweet candy... mouth watering!! BTW, I finally found christmas island... google earth rocks. South Pacific!!

G

Hey Chili. Just stopping through saying what up. I love that shot of your GC up for POTM. Would have had my vote if it wasn't for that frosty hindu skunk. I've heard good things about your blueberry and your bubba and s cough look simply tasty. Keep up the good work bro.