What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funky Cold Medina

Thanks man I appreciate the props. The chaos is something else eh.. I been diggin on it since it started flowering. It seemed real stable throughout and was fast without any hermnanners. The next one is 3 times the size of the first one.
On the Chocolate Trip: It was my first aquired clone. Some cool cat named barefoot Steve back a few years ago. Lost track of the dude since and havnt chatted. But we've coveted this clone since. It's bulletproof and its only negative is the buds get so fat and heavy the stems cant support them. But I can work around that problem...

Credit where credit is due :joint:

I had a friend who was on deck with Chocolate Trip but I wasn't around at the time. He told me it was one of the best hes had. Beautiful coloring on your pics.

How would you describe the high on the Chocolate Trip? How about taste and aroma? And flowering time? Oh and are there seeds available commercially. Normally I'd feel bad for asking so many questions, but most stoners I know can ramble about their plants for hours :bandit:

keep it green, brother

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
damn Chilli--- i love the calyx bowl.. damn i bet that was sweet tasting.. ummm good.. i must say you do a damn fine job on keeping your bitches in check..

Kep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE :moon:

here some pics of my chamber... damn i need to get better with taking pics..

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not the best pics of her but here is the pg13-C99 at 64 days before axed. Smells excellent, kinda pineapple candy of some sort. Real nice stuff.

CAvalley, the CT is a heavy high in my opinion. It's speedy for awhile and then your stuck in the same position for an hour. The scent is of some oldschool flavor from way back. Alot of skunkiness when dried fully. Not for the novice toker when taken at 63 days flower.

hey whats up great looking pics do you have any finished profile pics of that blueberry?

also - great job on the pure kush she looks just like a bubba hybrid. yum.

G

Lookin great as always Berk..

Cant wait to hear your opinion on the Pure Kush.. I really dig her..

Dont forget to smoke a 50/50 of Pure and KKSC... You wont be dissapointed... Great mix..

I'm really looking foward to see you run the new gear.. Always a great show and info..

Keep up the good work bro

Edit: Let me know how that G13/BW is smokewise.. She may make it into the next flower cycle if she gets the Berk approval :joint:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for all the kind words boys.. Feast your eyes on this 60 day flowered Dabney and gonna chop her to see how she performs at 60. Sure smells funky and strong to me. Has that ripe dank smell. She's coming down

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks real nice in the chamber HE. I'm keeping an eye on the hawaiian pk.
'
Meanwhile , the ho's hav'nt been slacking. Cold temps at night tends to bring out the colors. Enjoy this bulbous ATW. :wave:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw that tw is insane with the smells. The sweetest and most apealing rep of it for me so far. I can't tell y'all how impressed with pbp. Stuff works real nice. That tw is at 64 days in the pic and gonna go to 67 most likely. It's gonna make some of the finest smoking trainwreck.
Also wanted to drop a couple pics of the shy but highly loved berk's ssh. She really digs pbp as well. This is in the early 60's and may go to 70 this round. Most of the buds got too heavy and fell over. But i managed one for a couple pics. This is an indica pheno of ssh.

Norcal Crypt at 55 days.
:yummy:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hey Berk
Damn that TW looks great.. i need to let one go that deep in flower.. ummm maybe this one i will let go until 70 days..
when she is done teh HPK i send ya a sample to try out.. remind me if i forget you know how stoners memories are... LOL :joint: Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

N

Neptune

Wasup Berk and folks,

Here is some of my ladies I'd like to share :joint:

The SCBB mother I have, she is ripe for about 9 healthy cuts right now... I will give her another week and then cut her up. Her offspring will be vegged indoors and then bloomed outdoors in the ground... Let's see what she can do eh??
9807SCBBmom.JPG

Next I got the Romulator SSH cut @ day19, she is lanky and low yeilding, But I have smoked her nugs and she is a fine lady indeed.... wow, what a head thumper! I will be happy if I get about 10g of her strong medicine... should last me months the way I toke her... wow... Did I mention.... wow?
9807ROMSSH19days.JPG

And here's one forya Berk, Maybe you guys can help me with this bad yellowing.... bah, Promix HP is to blame IMO... this stuff was 1800ppm runoff before I flushed her royal....bah!!! (also 19days)
SCBB
9807SCBB19days.JPG

I wonder what they package this Promix HP shit with that makes it over 1200ppm out of the bag??? who knows... damn!

OK and lastly, I have a big question here... I picked up this cut, it was labeled Trainwreck... can anyone tell me if this is the real aTW? or at least NOT an S1? It's from SFBA medclub... I have grown her before (the Real one.) but Lost all my pics, so I can't compare her.... any help appriciated!

9807Trainwreck1.JPG

9807Trainwreck2.JPG

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice stuff nep, those scbb look a little bit yellow. She really likes the nitrogen. Maybe give her a little dose to stop the yellowing. Most likely not gonna ge her to green up once the yellow settles in. But you can keep her from dropping all leafs with some N.
romssh is kinda lanky and a pain sometimes./ But like you said the meds are wonderful.
That looks like trainwreck to me. hard to say if its an s1 or not. The real test will be in the final product.