What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FUEL ? IS it Sour D or Original D ?

smoooth

Pretty sure its the DNA Sour D cut which is the original sour d and the secret recipe uses the Diesel#1/Abusive OG Kush x chem bx daddy. Some nice phenos to be found in that Fuel! Good vibez

View Image

Great shot irie! Is that a pic of the fuel or the diesel used in the cross?

AJ Sour is a sister plant to the ECSD. Both from the same original seed group.

Daywrecker / Original Diesel is not from that same seed group - and was made after the fact. It's lineage is posted somewhere on ICm - but can't remember it at the moment or what thread it was posted in...

This is not to suggest that DNA didn't have the original diesel cut or that this is not what was used by CSG - I just wanted to be clear that AJ Sour is a different plant than the Daywrecker / Original Diesel - and that it technically is not directly a part of the Sour Diesel family line, where as AJ Sour and ECSD are...

dank.Frank
im a little confused, how can the original come after a cross of itself?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A cross of itself??? NO.

Original Diesel is not called that because it was used to make the Sours - if that is where you are confused...

I have no clue why they called it that...it is just what it is. I'm also not sure which lines were made first - but they all came on scene within a narrow time frame.

But the Sours are not Original x something else...again where I think you got confused.

Original is also called Headband or Daywrecker - and no, this is not the same as Loompa's Headband which is a sour x og hybrid - lol - gotta love the name game.

**EDIT** - I stand corrected...please refer to post #27. Sorry.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem 91 x (super skunk x nl)...
Original diesel aka headband aka daywrecker
Actually...was incorrect...i believe i have it right now

Last edited:
A cross of itself??? NO.

Original Diesel is not called that because it was used to make the Sours - if that is where you are confused...

I have no clue why they called it that...it is just what it is. I'm also not sure which lines were made first - but they all came on scene within a narrow time frame.

But the Sours are not Original x something else...again where I think you got confused.

Original is also called Headband or Daywrecker - and no, this is not the same as Loompa's Headband which is a sour x og hybrid - lol - gotta love the name game.

dank.Frank

I was under the impression ECSD is ((Original Diesel) X (DNL)) , but thats very unconfirmed.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, I stand corrected having just viewed the Chemdawg 101 thread...my apologies folks.

DNL female hermied onto the Original Diesel clone - from those seeds Sour Diesel and AJ Sour.

My apologies again...not sure how or why I got the wires confused on that.

dank.Frank

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought i heard ecsd was diesel x hermie mass super skunk? Not sure i just remember something about that....

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
it is the DNA sour d cut they passed out aka original diesel aka daywrecker aka aj diesel aka lol

Those are 3 different cuts, Sour/Daywrecker/AJ's.

Chem 91 x (super skunk x nl)...
Original diesel aka headband aka daywrecker
Actually...was incorrect...i believe i have it right now

Based on the accepted info on these cuts that's the Daywrecker lineage. Doesn't mean it's accurate when we say this stuff, who really knows, but going by the Chem 101 thread it's right. :D

I thought i heard ecsd was diesel x hermie mass super skunk? Not sure i just remember something about that....

ECSD is Original Diesel x DNL. Maybe you're thinking of Giesel? Chem D x MSS.

There is a lot of sketchy info about the different Chem cuts but I buy that there is a connection between the '91, Daywrecker and ECSD. They look like they share some of the same blood.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THANKS Ras....lol...I tried to make that point, but didn't do it nearly as clearly as you just did. Cheers, mate!

dank.Frank

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I like the "no one knows" aspect of the original power house strains

most likely there were tons of happy accidents back in the day

mrfuji

AJ brought his cut to the Adam Dunn Invitational 2 years ago. I can absolutely 100% without any hesitation say that is not Diesel, nor ECSD. It was borderline Schwagg. Hell, even on the Dunn show if you listen to AJ and Weasel *they're on there multiple times* they sit there and tell multiple stories multiple times that are completely different from the last. Weasel also did another show where he gave a completely diff lineage for ECSD. Even worse, the dude AJ is having call himself Weasel had no clue that was his nickname. AJ doesnt seem to know much about much, except that he wants to be the face of Diesel and that's a joke. All in all his story is a story worth striking from the record.

Dawgz_Daze

it is the DNA sour d cut they passed out aka original diesel aka daywrecker aka aj diesel aka lol

no doubt it is some serious dank and a definate keeper in my stable

peace
Would make a lotta sense if DNA had the Sour cut I think they had calling it Original Diesel

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would make a lotta sense if DNA had the Sour cut I think they had calling it Original Diesel
DNA Genetics were passed a cut as Sour Diesel( by a guy i know also, not Jah) , Jah Brough it to UK and I brought NYCD cut from soma back to UK at same trip and we swapped cuts.
after i run it we knew it wasn't ECSD Diesel as id run the ECSD and several ECSD cuts for years and smoked from severs well known people from USA , but was amazing and clearly a Diesel or Chem lineage as insane loud Diesel Terps and powerhouse potency.
After alot of research we found it to be the Original Diesel clone, a very rare cut that has very little info or logs online at all.

As anyone knows who follows Chemdog/Diesel lineages and stories there are many bagseed that come from the Diesel/ Chemdog clones and accidental pollination etc so getting to the bottom of the Diesel story is near impossible, trust me I tried for all my years being online ( Haze and Diesel are my favourite varieties)

I've smoked and grown most of the legendary Diesel/Chem cuts and thus Diesel cut is the loudest Diesel I've ever experienced.
This cut is very old and tired buy still puts out the 🔥 everything just less vigorous over the years but offspring are new and revitalised compared to the cut