What's new

Fucking poison oak.....

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
BUMP

Anyone try any grow related surfactants to remove the oil?

FWIW Ive tried sm-90, it didnt hurt, not sure it was effective either...

I got one of the many Techno (sp?) products, im not impressed.

Tyga

Veteran
Been debating posting a thread on this! Every time I go out I come back with poison ivy... Starting to have a hard time explaining to my girl why I've had poison ivy for the last 3 weeks straight.... I go out, pants,high socks,shoes,hoodie and latex gloves. Shower RIGHT when I walk in the door... still manage to get it... -.- Price you pay growing OD I guess?

Tom Hill

Veteran
Get into the woods more, or go ahead and eat the poison oak - to the tune of about 1/4 leaf per day for 3-5 days. Your body is suffering from a lack of exposure to it, and freaking out from exposure to it - like a stoner taco bell dude downing a quart of carrot juice haha. Avoiding it is not the answer anymore than trying to avoid carrots while living in the middle of a carrot patch. And all of these other answers are bandaids too. I used to do the little green pills until I found out that were just yes you guessed it - poison oak.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This is the shit that makes an awesome horror movie... Some hot couple go to a cabin in the woods and fuck in the poison oak. They are covered in it, especially their privates and they both go mad and try to destroy the world.