What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fucking poison oak.....

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
BUMP

Anyone try any grow related surfactants to remove the oil?

FWIW Ive tried sm-90, it didnt hurt, not sure it was effective either...

I got one of the many Techno (sp?) products, im not impressed.

Tyga

Veteran
Been debating posting a thread on this! Every time I go out I come back with poison ivy... Starting to have a hard time explaining to my girl why I've had poison ivy for the last 3 weeks straight.... I go out, pants,high socks,shoes,hoodie and latex gloves. Shower RIGHT when I walk in the door... still manage to get it... -.- Price you pay growing OD I guess?

Tom Hill

Veteran
Get into the woods more, or go ahead and eat the poison oak - to the tune of about 1/4 leaf per day for 3-5 days. Your body is suffering from a lack of exposure to it, and freaking out from exposure to it - like a stoner taco bell dude downing a quart of carrot juice haha. Avoiding it is not the answer anymore than trying to avoid carrots while living in the middle of a carrot patch. And all of these other answers are bandaids too. I used to do the little green pills until I found out that were just yes you guessed it - poison oak.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This is the shit that makes an awesome horror movie... Some hot couple go to a cabin in the woods and fuck in the poison oak. They are covered in it, especially their privates and they both go mad and try to destroy the world.

Latest posts

Latest posts