What's new

Fucking Irresponsible Dog Owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE PABLOS

I dont know what i find more disturbing, growers advocateing killing dogs, or growers advocateing calling the cops....

I do know this, if someone took aim at one'a my dogs you better have a flak jacket on cause I'dbe taking aim at you... an they better hope another witness is around cause the story im given is a madman pulled a gun on me an my dog.... Az pulled

That's real bright dude. If your dog attacks me..off your property..on public land...you are in the wrong. You going to shoot me..if I defend myself? wow.

No one advocates killing dogs...but the irresponsible owner..who lets his dogs off the leash. The circumstance is created by the owner...not the bystander.

If you are so emotionally involved with your dog...keep it on a leash..and don't make mindless threats about shooting someone..who was not in the wrong.

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
I play guitar, don`t get hurt over your dog getting killed. Also, I`m not willing to get smacked in the face by you as well. Careful, some people are god-like fast and accurate under pressure.
You kill my dog without giving me a chance to make things right, you're cashing your chips in that day too.

B

BasementGrower

Man seriously I don't know how cool everyone is here but cops work for us, not all of them are bad. When a dogbite happens calling the cops is the responsible thing to do. My girlfriends mother was bitten by a rotweiler while walking her poodle and she has severe nerve damage for life, she recieved 130 stitches. She was paid 6 figures by the insurance company. I call the cops on ignorant assholes everytime I get a chance. If you are sweerving and perving down the road on a saturday night and are behind the wheel and shouldn't you are damn straight I am calling the po-po before you kill yourself and someone else. You can be a grower and still be a responsible adult you know.

perfectly said. but its just like everything else in life.. assess the situation .. and go with what u would want some1 to do to u .. if it happened to u and ur dog.. because i can tell u one thing.. my dog will book at u .. if he gets out.. but hes a big retard.. and just wants to play and be pet.. and rub against u .. and shit.. like people that arent dog owners dont get what biting vs mouthing is.. kuz if my dog bit u .. ud be in the hospital with stiches and or all fuckin torn up.. but if my dog jumped up and put your hand in his mouth like he does wen he wants to play.. puppys arent smart until they learn lol. they do dumb shit at times.

Growcephus

Veteran
I never run or ruck without a big fucking "walking" stick for just such situations. A poke here, a prod there, is usually enough for them to get the hint to keep their distance.

They're decent for 2-legged dogs as well, however, I carry a special tool for those kinds as well.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When does it change from responsibility to snitching ,only after it happens to you??... Az

When someones life liberty or pursuit of happiness is put in danger. You can do whatever the hell you want to yourself but as soon as you start messing others up for your lack of responsibility you should be dealt with. Calling the cops on someone because their actions are intruding upon, disrupting, or endangering your life or others is straight up being a good person. Ratting on someone after your ass got caught up is snitching.

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Talking to cops is snitching.. period... doing it for nothing other then a smug sense of satisfaction makes you a bitch....Az

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm..... Thanks to my god-like powers of perception, I'd say that there is some incredible bullshit and delusional thinking going on in here, with liberal doses of internet tough-guy syndrome for seasoning....

T

Tjsleaf_1817

Dude said he was ok and the owner was apolegetic. Be a decent human being and leave it at that. No reason to call the cops unless u tryin to sue and if thats the case u arent a decent human being anyway..

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A smog sense of satisfaction possibly saving innocent lives? What kind of ignorant thug are you? Did your mama teach you anything? Admit it you have been locked up way more then once. You must be from hardville man, and I am not feeling it. Get brains bro. No where near a bitch here, but a man yes. You sound very ignorant. I haven't flamed anyone in a longggggg time on here but you are just the kind of punk thats makes this world a more fucked up place for everyone else. What gives you the right to make irresponsible descions that affect others and not pay for it? I am a straight anarchist man, so fuck the system I get it. Did you know peace can be achieved through anarchy. Why? Because examples will be made of people like you. You need morales and ethics to succeed as a human being in this world.

"How can you expect someone who does not respect themselves to respect others" - Ron Paul explaining why the world world is in the state it is in.

You obviously don't respect others. If you see a drunk driver swerving all over the place scaring the shit out of you what do you do? Shoot his tire like a G! Call the cops and have him arrested for making an irresponsible decision and endangering his lives and others? Go home and go to bed, wake up the next day and read about a car with a whole family in it being killed by the driver you chose to let continue?

Now this dog owner is out there still right now, being irresponsible with his dog. Now what if the dog attacks and kills a child a month from now or a year from now. It could have been prevented by the OP doing what is necessary and getting the dog owner in check. You could just go over and adress the owner, but then what you have to school his ass on how to be a proper dog owner? What if the dog owner was as iggnorant as you? I wouldn't want to roll up on your non-respecting ass to have a discussion and get shot over an arguement or some shit. If you can't understand that, well then there is no saving you. I already wasted to much time on this but your stupidity angers me.

Please AZ, don't breed.

dddaver

Veteran
Hmm..... Thanks to my god-like powers of perception, I'd say that there is some incredible bullshit and delusional thinking going on in here, with liberal doses of internet tough-guy syndrome for seasoning....

Bwahaha. I was thinking the same thing. This thread only reaffirms my conviction that this world is just jam packed full of some crazy-ass motherfuckers. I will always wonder, why all the hate? Jay-sus. Nothing new here though.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Talking to cops is snitching.. period... doing it for nothing other then a smug sense of satisfaction makes you a bitch....Az

there is a difference between being a rat goof and interacting with the police.

What happens if your car gets stolen? do you just run around in your yard wearing a sons of anarchy wife beater talking about how hardcore you are?

thaicat

My dogs listen to my command. When it comes to people they seem to usually want to pet my dogs.

The problem is with Other Dogs. I don't want my dog killing another dog, and that could happen. I can control my dogs around people, but other dogs is harder.

What I do is put leashes on my dogs and let them run with me in areas that are open. But if I see another dog I yell for them to Stop and I rarely have to say that more than two times. Once they stop I run up and gather the leash again until the other dog is clear away.

I only think my dog (the big boy) would bite someone if they entered my home, car, tent or hotel and were not dissuaded by his loud growling bark. He has a very intimidating tone. He only uses that tone when someone he doesn't know violates his space (house, yard, car, tent, hotel room etc). In public he show kindness to most people out of training. That is a problem sometimes but I have a key word I can use to get him to warn a stranger on the street. If some stranger comes up to me in the city and I say bad dog my dogs hair raises and he assume an aggressive posture. If he person comes closer my dog will pull the leash and even stand up with progressively louder barks. A person would have to be nuts to come close enough to be bitten, seriously. I am training the pup the same way, but so far the pup has zero aggression towards people. That will come in time.

You're obviously a responsible and knowledgeable owner/trainer. My Presa is the same way. I might have to say ''heel'' twice but usually once and he stays put.

barnyard

The GS smelled the other dogs and probably felt threatened when you ran into its space Dave.

People should have control of their dogs at all times. Owners need to be firm and fair with their dogs. I hate the ghetto punks that hit their dogs in the face. Then on the other end of the spectrum are the people who discipline their dogs with a soft voice with no authority.

Ya gotta get into your dogs face at yell at then when they do something bad. Do this with your hands behind your back. Then when the screaming session is over give the OK so the dog know that everything is back to normal.

Norkali

Problem today is people are so full of 'entitlement' that you cant say anything to people....youre infringing some obscure right they think they have in their peanut brain.....

Ain't that the fucking truth......in damn near every aspect of their lives too....

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i don't think someone should ever not know where their dog is.. there has to be some responsibility, as an owner of something,, to be honest most people aren't fit to be looking after their own children let alone any animal, and especially potentially dangerous ones..

Norkali

/\ +1

It sounds a bit ridiculous at face-value, but I consider dogs, especially large strong dogs, as being in the same category of responsibility as guns and grows are...

If you're not willing to fully research, become informed, act accordingly, and stay disciplined...then you shouldn't be messing around with it, period.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think people should be responsible for their dogs.

I also believe people should understand that random people will actually lack this responsibility.

No harm no foul in my book.

I'm fairly sure the first "attack" was referred to as "mauling" when it just included muddy paws being curious and playful... not aggressive.

I understand not enjoying being bitten but if I didn't need stitches and I wasn't suffering rabies or horribly disfigured then I doubt I'd call anybody at all.

I do like dogs though so I'm willing to give them slack as to their instincts, I can't say the same for the owners though.

The question you have to ask yourself is where is the harm in a healable wound equivalent to cops turning lives upside down by possibly euthanizing a dog??

So dave what's the story? Did you call the cops? And I still want to know who was making you run.

I'd totally call the cops on that guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts