Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
well i got busted with way over 99 plants in a non med state and i had firearms in the house...and its not a federal case and i'm not doing 5 years...try 6 months and one hell of a fine,without saying any names....i'll be back at it before no time....

either there is more to your story that you aren't telling us, or the cops fucked up majorly during the investigation.

Either way you should consider yourself the luckiest man alive.

Nobody gets 6 months in a non med state for 100+ plants and firearms.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I had another buddy in Humboldt do 6 months for a 1" ball of hash that someone else hid in his jacket pocket. He said he learned through that trial that concentrates such as Hash, and hashoil, kief, are all illegal regardless.

That is only true if you don't have your 215 Rec--
Concentrates are absolutely legal if you are a Patient in California--:tiphat:

Also...keep in mind, you have to be busted by the Feds, in order to be charged Federally...so the 5 year minimum is not something most ppl get-- 2 friends of mine, both got busted with over 750 plants in separate busts... one got it dismissed for a search warrant discrepancy, the other got Probation--

red foreman

either there is more to your story that you aren't telling us, or the cops fucked up majorly during the investigation.

Either way you should consider yourself the luckiest man alive.

Nobody gets 6 months in a non med state for 100+ plants and firearms.

there is definetly more to the story than was written there as it was a hell of a situation... i wont be out in 3 months, have to serve all 6 is what my lawyer told me..will find out more soon as my lawyer is going back to the DA to try and get less.. not charged for the guns as i consented to the search after i knew i was busted and had no other play... was charged with wet weight and not by plant count. and we all know how much it loses when it dries...none the less, what i had still came with MMS so a plea is in my best interest...i will post a new thread when i know all the details later this week...

maybe not the luckiest man alive...but lucky enough

P

putoneout

Sucks getting busted, I am currently going thru the shit right now. They raided my home with a warrant confiscated all my computers camera's and memory cards. Took my grow equipment all flash drives memory cards ect.They took over 20 plants and all my smoke stash, Took my fucking hash collection all my bowl bongs etc, a fair ammount of cash arrested me for felony possession and I got to court the next day got a bail set at a low 2800$ so I was out 10 hrs later probably spent 25 or so hrs in jail.

Recently went to court where they dismissed the felony possession for a future inditement. I wish they would have directly indited me cause now I have to set and wait for an inditement to be served and thats leaving me feeling uneasy. I'd rather get it over with sooner then later so I can get over the shit.

I guess its time to face punishment for my actions!!!

Stranger

And imagine a judge was having a bad day and you were living in another state like Louisiana and you got 10 years?

It could have happened. Be glad you got the 6 months. Hopefully you'll be out in 3. They are wasting the tax payers money by locking you up over nothing. Shame on them..

Crush your anger is misdirected. Who are they to tell you what you do in your home? Its much more complicated than simple compliance. If we all complied 100% the line would just be moved.

Take your frustration and point it in a direction of an official and educate them or hide and take your chances.
Just don't attack other growers. They do enough of that already.

Krunch and I disagree about many things legal. But in essence we agree ... the plant is not a narcotic and should have no limits at all.

We accept the limits because they have convinced us they can make us comply, obviously that cant, but continue to snipe enough to keep the masses in fear of non compliance.

Overgrow them all.

Krunch hope you get untangled from this situation soon.

Peace

Great news Krunch!

??? maybe my computer is acting up but it says this thread is 65 pages but I can't get past page 62. Did I miss something?? I thought he said everything is at a stand still.

Krunch!! What are you requesting the DA to provide that he/she is not providing? Sorry I don't feel like reading 65 (or 62)+ pages in case you mentioned it.

Has there been a solution to this case or are you still at a stand still?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
??? maybe my computer is acting up but it says this thread is 65 pages but I can't get past page 62.

That is because there have been 3 pages of Posts deleted for whatever reason-- When they (Mods) "Delete" a Post, it is still there, we just can't see it--

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
had court last week, more blah blah blah......

been just over a year since this started......

still didn't get what we are requesting......

lawyer says this could last another 6 months, she says she thinks ill end up on court probation with a mistermeaner..........

G

greenmatter

sucks that you are even getting any charges but it could be way worse. IME when a good lawyer will actually say what they "think is going to happen" it is because they have seen it before and they are around 99% sure they will not have to apologize for misleading you. good news man

Yah`mon

Hey krunch, thanks for the update. I can't imagine what your going through. (although I was raided a few weeks ago :angrymod: ) so until I'm charged or not, still a little nervous. :thinking:

I had a dui about 4 years ago, and ended up in court like 4 times over the matter, that was a big pain in the ass, and costly.

I can't imagine how frustrating/costly it's getting at this point. But keep a positive mindset, (like it seems you have thus far) and hopefully 6 months it will be done and over, a distant memory gone away with that cloud of smoke. :smoker:

Sending more positive vibes your way. K++ :good:

Yah`mon :tiphat:

zenoonez

Veteran
If they aren't producing evidence or things related to the case that can be used in your defense why not just move to dismiss? If the prosecution can't produce things of evidentiary importance then their case is shot.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If they aren't producing evidence or things related to the case that can be used in your defense why not just move to dismiss? If the prosecution can't produce things of evidentiary importance then their case is shot.

I agree-- Also, this might have been a good one to simply not have waived your Right to a speedy trial, in the first place-- Often, they will not File if you rush them....and they have a year to re-file Charges...but it would have saved you from having to appear, and pay your Lawyer for a bunch of Continuances-- :tiphat:

forty

Also, this might have been a good one to simply not have waived your Right to a speedy trial, in the first place-- Often, they will not File if you rush them....and they have a year to re-file Charges...but it would have saved you from having to appear, and pay your Lawyer for a bunch of Continuances-- :tiphat:

most lawyers charge a flat fee up til pre-trial. let it drag past nov '12 and it'll go poof.

still didn't get what we are requesting......

lawyer says this could last another 6 months, she says she thinks ill end up on court probation with a mistermeaner..........

What are you requesting from the DA bro??

I got popped in Riverside when I was 18 w/ 2 bows and a couple zips of hash.. First time offender and I got a year on house arrest plus 3 years probabtion. How are you expecting only probation and a misdermeanor? You must have either the greatest defense attorney in california or the biggest bullshitter

Edit: Just re-read what you got busted with. 2 bows + they executed a search warrant and found 500 plants (clones) at your crib. Seriously tho, I'm not trying to talk shit or get you down but how the hell is your lawyer telling you your only getting probation and a misdermeanor?

California is known for being a "pot friendly" state and they hand out those medical cards like they're going out of style. But when it comes to getting busted and the criminal justice system, California is one of the strictest states regarding sentencing for drug crimes.

Have you been through the criminal justice system before?

If what I read you got popped with is accurate then your definitely doing some time. And 100% you'll have to cop to a felony. If you have a really good attorney and this is your first offense then you might only get 12-18 months, maybe 2 years at the most.

But a 18 month sentence in Cali means you'll be out in 3-4 months for a first time non-violent offender. You'll likely only miss 1 harvest.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoothkriminal ....keep in mind you were dealing with Riverside....one of the most uptight anti pot strong holds in the state... up north here they tend to treat us a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.