Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If what I read you got popped with is accurate then your definitely doing some time. And 100% you'll have to cop to a felony. If you have a really good attorney and this is your first offense then you might only get 12-18 months, maybe 2 years at the most.

But a 18 month sentence in Cali means you'll be out in 3-4 months for a first time non-violent offender. You'll likely only miss 1 harvest.

First off, in Cali, there are no 12 month Sentences for a Felony...State Prison Terms start at 16 Months--
The least you can do in Cali Prisons is half your time-- There are no "Early Kicks" like in County Jail--
Courts here routinely give Felony Probation for high plant counts...my close buddy got that, for over 750 plants--
Krunch has a Medical Defense, I would bet $$ that he see's no Jail/Prison time for this--:tiphat:

G

greenmatter

If what I read you got popped with is accurate then your definitely doing some time. And 100% you'll have to cop to a felony. If you have a really good attorney and this is your first offense then you might only get 12-18 months, maybe 2 years at the most.

But a 18 month sentence in Cali means you'll be out in 3-4 months for a first time non-violent offender. You'll likely only miss 1 harvest.

^^^^^^^ c'mon man........... did you read the whole story/thread? you should before you toss those 2 pennies on the table. :)

when in doubt ........ don't be a buzzkill ! :wave: theres my 2 cents

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think Northern Cali is more lienient then they were some years ago when My buddy got 5 years federal, and His son later got 6 months for having a large chunk of hash, maybe an ounce.(seperate bust) But thats the time they did. They were nervous when I told them a ranger truck was parked just down the road. So the issue is real. They arent going to get nervous in humboldt, on a square quarter mile of land if there wasnt something to be worried about.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
appreciate everything guys.....

not sure what my lawyer is requesting, think its the interview i did in the little room, where i waived my right to not talk, it was a comedy show....

im not going to see ANY time, the judge is cool and laughs every time my case is called and keeps on remarking about the comedy of errors....

GlaZed420

appreciate everything guys.....

not sure what my lawyer is requesting, think its the interview i did in the little room, where i waived my right to not talk, it was a comedy show....

im not going to see ANY time, the judge is cool and laughs every time my case is called and keeps on remarking about the comedy of errors....

Sounds awesome Krunch :tiphat:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Peeps give neg rep for the weirdest shit.

The thread ain't locked. It's just had several pages worth of posts deleted. Some aren't being nice.:)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man i was just involved in something similar last week....a few certain factors worked out to my advantage, however prop215 doesnt give you free reign to grow and sell pot....once you are outside of your house you are fair game to regular drug laws...

its very very very important when transporting anything to make sure of certain things....text messages deleted, call history cleared. make sure the car you are driving is not registered to your growhouse...try to keep cash and grow seperate, blah blah theres so many things, the smallest thing can get you raided...keep everything in a locked trunk out of view..this is why SUVs or trucks are bad because cops can shine their lights into the rear and make out bags, etc....

i was just pulled over in the same area as KB....i made a huge mistake and was transporting clones with a jar of bud in my pocket, a couple grand cash, and a case of beer visible in the back seat of my truck..

cops pulls me over for bullshit "license plate light".....initially i thought i was good, he informed me he smelled marijuana, i showed him my prop 215 card, he told me that i should not be driving and smoking, checked my eyes....he ran my information, was about to let me go. then he sees the case of beer in my backseat....since i have prior for DUI i guess that was reason enough to search, who knows....inside the beer case was a bag of fresh cuts wrapped in a garbage bag..

once he found that is escalated to a full search of my vehicle, i was cuffed while they tore my truck apart...really fucking lucky i had no kind of weight on me. the cops were trying to weigh the bag of clones, they wanted to charge me with possession of 4 oz lol, but then realized that it was not enough to write me any kind of ticket becuase the limit is 8oz...

then the cop finds the cash, starts grilling me about being a drug dealer....takes my 2 phones and starts going through them....i had text messages in the phone but nothing too specific....they looked pretty frustrated, threw my phone, jar, and beer back into my truck....the cop says that i need a special "growers" permit for the clones which i do not have and i know is total bullshit...but he takes my clones and tells me to get the fuck out...

now, if there was 2 lbs like KB, or even a measly lb...plus the cash..plus the clones...and the grow house was registered to my car, it would be alot of trouble no doubt about it. at the time there were 140 plants in veg plus over the limit of cured meds at the growhouse.....felony weight. plus scales and more cash....could have been very very messy...

this has been a huge wake up call, many plants were culled that night, all the weight fronted out...all the cash hidden offsite in a city an hour away....scales put into storage....taking a well deserved vacation..

it emphasizes the need to keep your game tight, i always pride myself on not being a stupid flashy grower/dealer like most people here in the bay area, but damn i was slipping the other night...got way too casual...

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
God loves you yes215,sounds like He's telling you to tighten up yo shit...all the best

dgr

Yes4,
Thanks for sharing. Glad it all worked out for you. You seem to be one of the good guys.

--peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
well i dont feel in the safe yet...i know it was just a minor traffic stop but now they know that im involved in growing because i had clones....if their narco detective is bored he can dig into my information or background and possibly find my grow because i do pay my PGE bill here with my real name....so i dont know. thats why i cleaned house and hoping i dont get raided...just playing it safe right now even though im still growing lol....im not tearing this room down no way, ive collected way to many awesome rare genetics...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im glad your safe Bro! If you didnt have the money quantity, and the weed in your pocket, I would have demanded the clones back. You should be able to have at least a dozen

Good post.....I myself have been just a lax.....and that could be me....getting pulled over.......Thanks.....I will tighten up my game also.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Sorry man. I just spent 10 minutes writing a coherent post and I tried to backspace and backed up a page....

Point was something like this. Fuck the gov. Fuck YOUR gov. You guys passed one of the most forward thinking laws about 15 years ago now, obey it, you ignorant, picked on, low IQ, horsecock loving pawns! Treat your people like PEOPLE. Arrest a billionaire, I can guarantee that every single one of them has hurt more people than the entire holocaust....

Ended with: Sorry Man. I know that the above didn't help you, I just wish GN would give us an anything goes political forum...

But you sound extremely conscientious. A trait that should be respected above most... My only comforting is this: The one constant in life is time, and this too will come and go...

:petting: Good luck and postive thoughts for you man!

Just took another precaution....because of reading this thread......Had my daughter help with my cell phone....it now has a pass word.....on it....just shut it off....and you can not access it without the pass word.....this will help if I get pulled over....and they get my phone.....I use a huge Ice chest in the back seat of my truck.....first in turkey bags....then vacummed packed over the turkey bags.....then in the ice chest...then towels over that and then the lce check is taped shut with duct tape.....I also put a small open conatiner of ONA smell killer in there......Sure wish there was a better way....with a truck....also.....got rid of everything that has to do with making earwax....and I am going to stop making it....and just get donations for the sugar trim and small buds....the risk is just to big.

Also......I am deleating all call history....and text history daily.....I now just need to get my vehicle registered to another address...and not where I grow.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
still going through it......

have court in the very near future and it will be the first offer i believe......

settling for nothing but unsupervised mistermeaner court probation or straight out dismissal....

B

BrnCow

What is that unsupervised probation? Like mail in or something? Is that a California thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts