What's new

Fucking Busted Hardcore........

Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yah`mon

I had like 5 appearances just for a DUI. Not used to being in court, but yea... its a pain in the dick. Kinda interesting tho to see some cases... there were some wack jobs there.

Good luck bro, I sure hope it ends for ya sooner then later.

Yah`mon:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We don't like the government's hypocritical stance, and like it or not a shitload of plants is the only way to make a difference... bending over isn't historically successful.

Last edited:
I mean really, b/c we don't lock down our borders, we allow drug cartels in foreign countries to siphon away billions while people that want to make a few grand or even a few million and are going to PUT THAT MONEY BACK IN THE ECONOMY are sent to prison. Go big or go home. It's illegal federally, no matter where you are and what you are doing. And based on how much fine, albeit keefed, CA bud is popping up everywhere outside of CA, there are quite a few people who are doing more than just med grows.

I still say it:

1. Stop the wars.
2. Legalize all drugs.
3. Straight up percentage sales tax. Who cares where you got the money. Pay on what you buy. If you're frugal and grow your own food or whatever, you'll save more, which means you'll be less of a drag on the govt anyhow.
4. No more IRS. That will save billions.
5. Take freed-up resources from #1-4 and lock down borders.
6. The govt can keep any other money it stops at the border to fix our infrastructure and pay down our debt.

oh yeah, and Obama, can we have Flex Spending put back the way it is? Why am I having to fill out forms, pay an extra dr. visit and have to pay up front b/c I need to buy some Advil for a headache. All health expenses should automatically be tax-free. That isn't as important as the above, but it's really pissing me off this year. Although it provided the impetus to go get a medical necessity form for massage therapy.

Anyhow, Krunch we love you and anyone who doesn't face up to the fact that it doesn't matter how much or where you grow, it's still federally illegal, is just living in la-la-land. Any given day is the day that any of us can get busted. All it takes is a series of unfortunate events, or a stupid mistake, or a cop that has a hard on for pot b/c he or she doesn't bother to read or think for him/her self. Don't let anyone get you down.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Any updates Krunch?

ya, had court again and we finally got the second discovery....

going to have a meeting with my lawyer to discuss the discovery soon...

while i was there my lawyer had another case in another court room, cultivation with guns and cocaine. the case got dismissed on something she found, not sure what. the kat was was waiting outside for us to get out, he was beyond ecstatic, i would be to....

AGBeer

I think you have us all waiting on baited breath to hear the next evolution of your (thus far) fascinatingly (albeit boring) story. Okay, maybe not boring but kind of like having a perpetual (almost) orgasm. Damn it! They need to get this shit over with already and let you about your business.

whole sale life,no warranty needed thank you
study/advisory panels with prosecution authority for noncompliance,little opportunity for corruption here

lol its been a while since i commented on yer grow .. lol .. looks like yer one of the growers that keeps the cops busy while us smart growers still grow relatively safe and with your help .. thanks alot bro .. if u remember nothing else u cant grow from jail and two its a lonley life no one else involved but yourself .. but thanks anyway .. lol .. i have no pitty for those stuck on stupid .. sheesh

thanks again smitty ..

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
lol its been a while since i commented on yer grow .. lol .. looks like yer one of the growers that keeps the cops busy while us smart growers still grow relatively safe and with your help .. thanks alot bro .. if u remember nothing else u cant grow from jail and two its a lonley life no one else involved but yourself .. but thanks anyway .. lol .. i have no pitty for those stuck on stupid .. sheesh

thanks again smitty ..

think i or anyone else give the slightest fuck what you say? go back and feel safe growing with your cfl's in a closet......

ill still be the one going balls out, harder then ever, with my middle finger in the air, like what......

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Glad to see you're still doing it KB.

Looking forward to seeing those Sour Amnesia's.

Hope that this gets resolved soon, and you can get back to your life exclusively.

usda101

think i or anyone else give the slightest fuck what you say? go back and feel safe growing with your cfl's in a closet......

ill still be the one going balls out, harder then ever, with my middle finger in the air, like what......

Thats it Krunch , Lol ... Now reload on these haters cause you know more are coming .

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thanks again smitty ..

I decided to edit my comments on Smitty, needless to say they were not complimentary and he has now become #2 on my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts