Fucking Busted Hardcore........

Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinErb

Krunch -

Glad to hear things are starting to look up and work out your way. It sucks getting raided - happened to me around the same time as you, July of 2010. They brought in two SWAT teams (Called SERT here) when my girlfriend and I were at home. They managed to get a mere 6 zips and 6 small (3") rooted clones, this was in a non-med state.

I was't going to sweat it, figured they had a weak case. Sat in jail for 2 months before getting my discovery and found out that I sold bud to a confidential informant. I immediately lawyered up and bonded out after getting my bond reduced from 50k to 5k + home detention. Did about 7 months on home detention before getting sentenced to 3-years minus time served, the remainder suspended to probation. Even got jail time credit for home detention.

Anyway, you were one of my original inspirations to continue to take my grow to the next level. Without people such as yourself, I'd probably still be growing 1-2 plants under CFL's with a small crappy outdoor crop every year too. Because of growers like yourself, I've spent a lot of time and effort learning about cultivation and improving my set-up piece by piece.

When I did my first vert set-up, man I was all smiles. Standing there with 2 stacks from floor to ceiling looking back at rubbermaid bin CFL grows.... well it was no 20k op, but to me? I made it where I wanted to be.

I lost everything after the raid, all my lights and stuff and I'm currently preparing for my next op, gotta buy everything all over again, and you know that's not cheap. Just keep on growing, man. Keep on being the inspiration that you are to a lot of us.

All them haters? They just makin' you famous, bro. Good luck with your legal battles, and do keep us posted.

echo_chamber

Dude after reading so many threads of people just giving up and not fighting after a bust, i commend you sir.. We must stand up to law enforcement regarding Marijuana..

you got a lot of buddies that get busted

you must not be from california....everybody knows someone who has been busted for some type of crime, and everybody knows someone who is still breaking the law after getting busted. its a way of life out here haha. good luck krunch im rooting for you! your lawyer sure sounds tough!

TruthOrLie

Veteran
you must not be from california....everybody knows someone who has been busted for some type of crime, and everybody knows someone who is still breaking the law after getting busted. its a way of life out here haha. good luck krunch im rooting for you! your lawyer sure sounds tough!

I know a lot of people been busted for some type of crime.

I got a friend who got busted with pounds for being on his cellphone/no seatbelt while driving.

I don't know a single busted grower... except one who stole electricity
:thank you:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Krunch I must admit you have tenacity... full dismisall indeed!! :friends:

Keep it up, they're cracking :)

Just when you think the trolls have somewhere else to play, you turn around to find they're here to stay... that just means you're famous. :tiphat:

growshopfrank

Veteran
Krunch I must admit you have tenacity... full dismisall indeed!! :friends:

Keep it up, they're cracking :)

Just when you think the trolls have somewhere else to play, you turn around to find they're here to stay... that just means you're famous. :tiphat:

OR your just an easy target :wave:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

haha...i know of three grow busts and all involved stealing power...like 20-30k worth not just a bedroom grow...

if you pay your power bill and just do 5-10k i havent heard of any of those guys getting busted in the bay area....

alaskind

I know a lot of people been busted for some type of crime.

I got a friend who got busted with pounds for being on his cellphone/no seatbelt while driving.

I don't know a single busted grower... except one who stole electricity
:thank you:

I got busted growing, & I didnt steal electricity....

ijim

Sorry for your luck but a word of the wise to all when transporting. Cannabis odors will permeate plastic. It takes a while but it will. It is best if you bag your material. Then move it away from anywhere near where you grow, clean or smoke. Go shower and change clothes and shoes. Then right before you leave to transport. Double or triple bag your wares and head out the door. You should have plenty of time to get where you are going before the odors start permeating through the bag. Maybe you cant smell it but a dog can if its been in the bags a couple of days. In krunces case I think his stop was discussed in the squad room when the cops came on duty. They may have even shorted out his light. That gave them reason to stop him. It is easy for a pro dope cop to get probable cause.

....Or,you could move to a country where it's your Constitutional RIGHT to be left alone,on your own property,as long as you pose no risk to Public Health or Safety.

Such as.......?

S

sm0k4

....Or,you could move to a country where it's your Constitutional RIGHT to be left alone,on your own property,as long as you pose no risk to Public Health or Safety.

Such as.......?

Haha, we are never "free". One can only hope to fly under the radar and not be seen. Then one can truly be free.

Yah`mon

Hey Krunch, just read this thread.

Very sorry about what you are having to go through, I hope you get the full dismissal. Suing them for 1.7mill will make at least a few people lose many nights of what would have normally been restful dreaming of how to fuck the next regular joe. After all, this is what they have done to you and many others.

I also agree why admit to doing something wrong... when you haven't.
(unless the alternative was WAY worse, which doesn't sound like the case)
I hope they end up giving you 3.4mill instead!
Good luck!

Yah`mon:tiphat:

jj7leaf

What ever happened...

What ever happened...

Never saw an outcome from your court dates.

What ever became of your battle? charges dropped or lowered to simp. poss.?

Best of luck to ya.

jj

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Never saw an outcome from your court dates.

What ever became of your battle? charges dropped or lowered to simp. poss.?

Best of luck to ya.

jj

i was about to update, had court last week......

again, a waste of time, trying to get the 2nd discovery for the 4th or 5th time....

The adjectives the judge described the disclosure in my case. a mystery, a comedy of errors, elusive, mysterious and a tragedy, he said to come back for the next scene.....

kinda got into trouble in the court room this time. court starts at 9am, the judge never shows up before 9:45. so the court room is packed with people who, according to the rules, cant sleep, cant talk and cant mess with your phone....

so some kat falls asleep behind me and the bailiff comes over and yells at the dude "DON'T FALL ASLEEP IN HERE!".....

i say pretty loud "well if you guys had your act together, was more efficient and respected other peoples time, half this room would be empty by now and no one would be able to fall asleep!"

everyone in the court room laughs!

bailiff stands over me, trying to look intimidating "how would you like to go to jail right now?"

i say "putting me in jail for stating the obvious? do what you have to do, your not going to intimidate me"....

he just glares at me while walking back to the bench like he wanted to beat me up....

so, court again. im just hoping my lawyer does not charge me more, because of all this bullshit.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hah KB be nice in court man....you can piss the bailiffs off but make sure the judge aint watching.

fuck court i dont think it can be said enough. show up at 930 for checkin, just to sit there for two hours watching DUI cases, then get called up for 45 seconds for them to say "come back in a week for the exact same shit".....

im fighting a petty ass charge for tresspassing right now...bullshit. id pay the fine and call it a day but i dont need any more crap on my record..

Space Case

Veteran
hah KB be nice in court man....you can piss the bailiffs off but make sure the judge aint watching.

fuck court i dont think it can be said enough. show up at 930 for checkin, just to sit there for two hours watching DUI cases, then get called up for 45 seconds for them to say "come back in a week for the exact same shit".....

im fighting a petty ass charge for tresspassing right now...bullshit. id pay the fine and call it a day but i dont need any more crap on my record..

9:30 for check in? You Cali boys wake up late...try 8am in Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts