Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdizzle

Oh my fucking god

can you fucks leave, holy fucking shit, every fucking time I check in to see how krunch is doing its a bunch of fucking ****s arguing semantics, If mods add any balls around this place they would ban the shit out of you turds, how many times do people need to be warned?

Again with the prop19 bullshit, he had 2 fucking pounds bro, how the fuck do you think prop19 would protect him? dont answer

Harinama

kb you've been so helpful to the mmj community, good luck on this. I've lived with the fear of leo for years, even though i grow completely legal statewise. Cops can still do whatever they want during the arrest. May we all learn from kb's experience and give leo NOTHING for a probable cause.

I'm glad this thread finally took a positive turn. To all the haters, jealous folks and trolls, we are all in this together, and kb's bust affects us all. He is able to eke out a decent living providing medical cannabis to patients, isn't that a good, compassionate cause? If he is devoting all of his time to it, shouldn't he receive enough compensation to live by?

perennial

but when someone say this

"now, i tripping because im fucking legal! california approved me! how the fuck can they raid and charge me? im legal , you assholes!!!!!!!!??????"

promptly followed by this in the sig.

"I DO NOT want marijuana legalized........"

you kinda lose all of my sympathy.

we both know what we were doing, and we both know the risks.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

As long as there is prohibition, we are all slaves. The profits from illegal sales feed the narco-terrorist-LEO-prison-banking infrastructure. This system imprisons us all and makes us sharecroppers on the master's land.

Free Krunch - hell yes, no one should go to jail for a plant. But also, let's free the rest of us and legalize it.

I wish the best outcome possible for Krunch and hope he is free from the legal system soon. I also hope he changes his stand on legalization.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont answer

Dont answer

Oh my fucking god

can you fucks leave, holy fucking shit, every fucking time I check in to see how krunch is doing its a bunch of fucking ****s arguing semantics, If mods add any balls around this place they would ban the shit out of you turds, how many times do people need to be warned?

Again with the prop19 bullshit, he had 2 fucking pounds bro, how the fuck do you think prop19 would protect him? dont answer

Answer this question and take this thread back off topic and you will be playing outside for a while :) If you have anything to say besides "good luck " or "sorry" ..... I would advise starting your own thread. This thread has had way to much BS in it when its intention was to give some encouragement to a brother that is going through some tough times. Lets stay on topic.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And what censorship might that be that you're talking about?

Man, every time one of these big grows goes down thats what the mob cries out.

Its just not true.

These are the grows that give LEO something to brag about in the news.

I'm not siding with LEO.

My position this whole thread was about the silence placed on a very related topic which I can't mention that goes hand in hand with the discussion about having lawyers on retainer and being careful about how you transport, and know the condition of your vehicle.

They'll all very related and very important, which is why I couldn't understand why one specific thing was being censored.

Now I realize without the censorship, thats probably all that this thread would have been about.

opt1c

Veteran
last time i checked leo was going after armed growers backed by mexican cartels raping our national/state parks... that or, as krunch said himself, the guy running a tap, with guns, powder, and no med card.. which krunch is not hence why the vast majority of him here wish him the best

i still don't know the details bout the mushies; were they at the house or in the car; easy or hard to find; etc... one reason why i never have anything other than meds in my pad.

What are they actually trying to get you with? Only state charges?

Maybe blow up the mdp/uc rdwc and get everything down to a crazy low plant count to keep it going.

antimatter

Veteran
Sending good vibes your way Krunch, haters just don't understand the risks we take and the amount we gotta invest to keep things running were not SOGing 100+ lights stealing power and flipping houses left and right, it just doesn't work that way unfortunately unless your organized crime. I hope you beat this, try and keep up with your exercise/diet it will make you feel better in times like this.

:wave:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^holy shit that guy was waaaay over legal limits...32 pounds at his house, 750k in cash, and 20 pounds in his car...thats crazy...theres no reason to be doing things that big. hes in an entirely different league than most of us here on ICmag. the guy had enormous amounts of illegal shit...whos dumb enogh to stash 750k in one location...jesus rent out a Storage unit in a girlfriends name and stash shit offsite, then throw away the records for the unit and just memorize the password! sitting on that much shit is like sitting on a time bomb!

if any of you haters commenting on KBs lack of lawyer money even followed his threads, you would realize why hes in the hole right now. 3 of his last crops were failures due to shit like root rot, and he dumped a pretty penny into that MPB setup. hopefully the MPB harvest will enable him a really good lawyer.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I read the title and saw your avatar and thought 'holy shit!'

lawyer up and stay positive. Good vibes your way..

I can only imagine the level of stress you are enduring currently. You are mentally stronger than most of us her krunch and have cajones of steel. I will send good karma your way and will be thinking about you. Thanks for your contributions to ic.

Krunch, you are my icmag hero. Your posts have helped me progress tremendously as a grower and I really must thank you for that. Terribly sorry to hear that this happened...

Best of luck, Krunch. My prayers go out to you and I hope you will be back here in no time. Stay strong! You'll pull through.

To all the haters: What is your problem? We're all in the same boat here. Could have just as easily been you who got busted. Never know what kind of shit card we're gonna draw in the game of life. As growers and members of this community, we oughta support each other.

twiztidbudsmoke

beutifully said blueberrylovr, we all must stick together, no one is better than the other I dont care what the laws say. In this case I hope the law is on your side cause even cops gotta follow the law, a lawyer could help you sue the city for steeling medicine

catcherintheye

Rez- you may be right if you are caught with 100's of plants, but you are wrong about small amounts. I got raided with 25 outdoor plants and the cops didn't take my plants, didn't take me down to the station, didn't give me "too much" bullshit. I showed them my paper work, and that is all they could do. If it was brought to court a judge would have thrown it out in two seconds.

I also got pulled over once and forgot about an ounce I had in the glove box. (pot head) Cop freaked out and ticketed me and threatened to take me to jail. I got my court date, stood infront of a judge with no lawyer and said, "Didn't this cop take a pledge saying he would serve and protect the will of the people of the state of California? I believe the people of California have spoken back in 1996 with prop 215 and later senate bill 420. Unless you your honor has any reason to go against the will of the people in the state of California, I move to get this case thrown out." Then the judge gave me a dirty look and said, "dismissed."

There are advantages to having a med card, tell me what other states I would have gotten away with those things? Colorado maybe, Oregon. I still believe that Cali is one of the best places on the planet for growing cannabis.

People think theyre exempt and "the laws on your side". I totally agree. We have a right here in a sense. not a privilege. We have very strict guidelines and theyre more than lenient and let us get away with things like youve just said. Small personal amounts.

If you want to, go ahead go overboard with your abilities to be the caregiver for the entire state of California (im being sarcastic here);however, expect repercussions.

500 plants, cured pounds, 24 lights WTF:noway:

There is no need to be a caregiver for more than yourself & one other individual that is in desperate need and endanger oneself for someone elses medication. That is unless theres something to gain from it.

Nobody IMO would endanger themselves like this unless they were being compensated on top of compensation for procuring the herb.

Having said all that I believe absolutely nobody on this green earth should be persucted or imprisoned, especially for plants and solely trying to benefit the health of that sole individual with use of the plant.

good luck.I hope the best.

zenoonez

Veteran
We should be able to run a 1000 lights if we want to. Screw the cops. Keep your head up KB and find the lawyer you believe in. Good luck man. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Gr33nman

keep on crunchin crunch. remember, you still inspire people, you still love what you do, if you can eat and pay your bills, your RICH brother, bills come and go,and if you cant eat PM me then we can all fix that. g00d luck bro!!

P

purplesupremacy

Who are you referring to with the $750k, etc? KB? Couldn't find any mention of what you're referring to from a quick skim.

^holy shit that guy was waaaay over legal limits...32 pounds at his house, 750k in cash, and 20 pounds in his car...thats crazy...theres no reason to be doing things that big. hes in an entirely different league than most of us here on ICmag. the guy had enormous amounts of illegal shit...whos dumb enogh to stash 750k in one location...jesus rent out a Storage unit in a girlfriends name and stash shit offsite, then throw away the records for the unit and just memorize the password! sitting on that much shit is like sitting on a time bomb!

if any of you haters commenting on KBs lack of lawyer money even followed his threads, you would realize why hes in the hole right now. 3 of his last crops were failures due to shit like root rot, and he dumped a pretty penny into that MPB setup. hopefully the MPB harvest will enable him a really good lawyer.

There was a big bust in the same area as KB, that was on the news. People posted the link a few pages back, but obviously that guy with all that stuff was not KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.