• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
How are you doing krunch. :huggg:

I'm doing better, thank you.....

Today I retained a lawyer out of Tony Serra's office, same lawyer who is representing a friend of mine. She works with Omar Figuroa who represented me before. She's a fire cracker of a lady and is Omar's right hand. So I get his experience but at a much lower price and is working with me to pay most up front and payments. Excited about her....

Thanks to everyone once again to everyone! You guys are the best!

Today I experience some outstanding generosity from a fellow member on here. I am just floored by it, thank you!

My mpb bucket yielded almost 1 3/4 lb's......not bad!

We should be able to run a 1000 lights if we want to. Screw the cops. Keep your head up KB and find the lawyer you believe in. Good luck man. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

EXACTLY! Who gives a shit if if he rented every house in LA, just to grow reefer in....Im all for the grower/smoker...fuck the cops, the D.A and anyone else that is trying to take basic rights away from anyone....Who the fuck are they to tell ANYONE they cant smoke / grow a plant...BOO THAT NOISE! I think every house hold in America should have atleast a 400 watt grow going on at all times....If i was President, I would probably make it ILLEGAL not to grow...yeah, I would... Anyone voting for me?

T

Teeg420

Nice Krunch!

My friend interned this summer for Omar, he's one of the best!

Good luck to you and never let them try to get you down.

MF Grimm

I'm doing better, thank you.....

Today I retained a lawyer out of Tony Serra's office, same lawyer who is representing a friend of mine. She works with Omar Figuroa who represented me before. She's a fire cracker of a lady and is Omar's right hand. So I get his experience but at a much lower price and is working with me to pay most up front and payments. Excited about her....

Thanks to everyone once again to everyone! You guys are the best!

Today I experience some outstanding generosity from a fellow member on here. I am just floored by it, thank you!

My mpb bucket yielded almost 1 3/4 lb's......not bad!

Glad to hear you're OK KB.

My buddy was popped transporting 20lbs out of Ukiah in Feb of '09 - he retained the services of Omar Figueroa last year for $20K I believe. Omar did a great job.

My buddy ended up getting 3 years of probation in CA. He was an AZ resident prior to everything going down, but somehow they were able to manipulate things and get him moved out to CA and so now he just has to keep his nose clean for the next 36 months.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Omar just got my friends case dropped. just cut down a 50 lighter and was drying when the cops came. Straight dropped, and in the city I was busted in. I knew I couldn't afford him, so I didn't call him this time. But scored big time getting his right hand!

Geronimo

Ok I only read the 1st page of this post. But I'm fighting a case just like this one all most. First thing first. The next time you go to court have the money ready for a $150K bail. Because they may still try to raise it up to that. I've been fighting my case now for 11 months. The law is pretty much on your side for some of it. I mean the blade is not covered. The best thing that you have going is No Limits and under the state law you are protected from transportation sales and growing. PM me if you want to speak more about how my case is going.

T

tokinafaty420

i still see you haven't changed your signature "I DO NOT want marijuana legalized........"

so what... KB seems like the person who understands the old saying... Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. He has accepted the consequences and is now spending a small fortunate to stay out of jail. Thats the way it works. I suggest anyone else who is in this line of business to contemplate the same end could happen to you. Be prepared or get the hell out of the game.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....I too find it more than a little bit odd that KB has 'I DO NOT want marijuana legalized' in his sig....

Quite obviously if it was completely legal then he would not be having to jump thru all of these legal hoops he says he has to right now.....and at such expense....

....well I DO wish to see this plant legalized/normalized and free for us all to grow and use WITHOUT IMPUNITY!.......WITHOUT CRIMINALITY!.......and WITHOUT PROSECUTION!

......If my wishes were to come thru then KB's freedom would be certain......and not in the balance......

.....but we have to deal with what laws are current and try to effect some sort of change in the future so that circumstances such as this and many thousands of others similar do not take place ever again.......so....KB I wish you all the best in your battle to stay free......and hope it all works out for the best and maybe one-day you might realize that cannabis has to be legalized so that you and many others around the globe don't have to face such draconian laws and what they dictate.......

...If you are a Californian....VOTE YES!....on Prop 19 this November....it might not be everything we all have dreamed of for many years, but it is a start!......

aligee

Veteran
prop19 = is all bad fellas readup !!! leave 215 the way it is vote NO ON PROP19 !!!
KB will beat this no doubt keep ya head up homie !!! aligee>>>

B

blancorasta

prop19 = is all bad fellas readup !!! leave 215 the way it is vote NO ON PROP19 !!!
KB will beat this no doubt keep ya head up homie !!! aligee>>>

word

KB would still be in just as much trouble as fed manditory minimums (100 plants or more) would still apply plus he'd be over the alotted 25 square feet per property cultivation site alotted by prop 19

KB keep us informed, youll be cool im sure.

peace

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
word

KB would still be in just as much trouble as fed manditory minimums (100 plants or more) would still apply plus he'd be over the alotted 25 square feet per property cultivation site alotted by prop 19

KB keep us informed, youll be cool im sure.

peace

Yeah KB would still be in trouble. But I believe in baby steps, it's the same reason I don't morally have an issue with people who "hide" behind the medical issue.

Put less people in jail for this plant, progress IS progress.

But just because the owner stepped in and mentioned legalization doesn't mean we should derail this thread.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Yeah....I too find it more than a little bit odd that KB has 'I DO NOT want marijuana legalized' in his sig....

Quite obviously if it was completely legal then he would not be having to jump thru all of these legal hoops he says he has to right now.....and at such expense....

If it was legalized he would be working a 9-5 desk job and not be doing what he's doing. You guys clearly still don't understand how this shit works.

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
Maybe but I doubt it. Even then only if it were legalized on the federal level. Maybe he'd have a few greenhouses and be employing dozens of workers. Growers against legalization are the lowest form of human. If you don't love the plant then you will GTFO at some point. Will it be when you can't grow $4500 pounds, will it be when you can't hide behind the medical issues, will it be when they bust you?

The derail continues!

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
If it was legalized he would be working a 9-5 desk job and not be doing what he's doing. You guys clearly still don't understand how this shit works.

I forgot those thirty something other states where weed is illegal wouldn't be appealing stomping grounds.

THE FLOOD GATES HAVE OPENED!

B

blancorasta

GntheT,
truely legal would be great but prop 19 makes it legal only if you get it from certain licensed regulated organizations, and i doubt the qaulity or variety will be even close to connoseur grade.

and there is no way a medi user or the average pothead can supply themselves with a 25 square foot area to grow in. esp. if the value goes down, if its less valuable one would be less likely to conserve and would end up smokin all their stash before their next indoor harvest came through

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts