What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fucking Bullshit - Mrs. MPD Diagnosed with Stage IV Lung & Liver Cancer

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Thank you all for the vibes, warm wishes and prayers! I'm going to be laying it on Mrs. MPD with the big stick tonight!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
whole lot of this going around

my heart bleeds for you brother but let me be frank

if her days are short in measure, live every day with a smile and think only about now, forget about the inevitable, well be here for the pain after for now make best use of every minute you got

try your best to make these days the best days regardless in the end youll have less to regret

love light and peace be with you

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I left you two YT clips at the other thread, mpd. Do take a look. You might find something that helps. I'm all about alternative medicine(herbal, homeopathy,etc.) Western medicine is bullshit. Meant for Big Pharma, not us. God puts things on this earth to heal us; we just need to know what it is. Stay strong and positive as much as possible. Shooting the GOOD Karma your way. You'll be in my prayers. Peace.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm so very sorry to hear this bro. as hard as I try I cannot find any words of wisdom, I haven't walked this path you're on. You've always been even tempered and insightful here, I'm certain your children are compassionate as well, your missus is in fine hands.

S

Sat X RB

I think hardly any of us is ever ready to die. perhaps Ghandi was ...

I contemplate my situation often as my age increases and know that even without illness I haven't long to live.

I 'm not religious but I have a Spirit Guide who turns up when She's needed to show me things. I am content in that. so I imagine I am sorta like a spacecraft preparing for docking.

you dig?

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Yeah, I dig. I have a real great relationship with God and know that God has arranged this because this is what we wanted to experience. Life is about making decisions and choices and then experiencing the consequences of those decisions and choices. Some we decide before we are even born including what constitutes the end of the road for this time around. I am trying to put everything on that level and make it work from there.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Love each other as much as you have and nothing will be too difficult for either of you.

It hurts me to hear it mpd, I wish you time and happiness.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love and prayers to your wife mpd, hang in there bud, stay strong and keep smiling, she needs your strength now. We are here for you.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear the bad news MPD,

I would also look into raw cannabis and begin juicing the leaves immediately as well as vaporization as Chimera said to get cannabinoids direct to the lung tumors...

also eating non decarboxylated (non heated or aged i.e. fresh from the plant) hash allows someone to consume far larger amounts of cannabinoids, than aged and or heated THC, because they are in their acid forms (THCa, CBDa, CBNa etc) and are non psychoactive...

and it is necessary to be able to consume these large amounts of cannabinoids for them to have their anti tumor effects which is hard to do when in their decarboxylated psychoactive forms (THC, CBD, CBN) which also only interact with the Cb1 and Cb2 receptor sites while the raw cannabinoids in their carbolic acid (THCa, CBDa, CBNa etc.) forms mostly interact with the cannabinoid receptor GPR55... and seems to have even more positive health implications than from the Cb1 and Cb2 receptors with the psychoactive cannabinoids.

I don't mean this to be any false hope of a cure, seeing as she is stage four but at least it could go a ways toward extending and improving the quality of life she has left.

all the best to you and yours,
Peace
Infi

Last edited:

thegambler

You and your wife will be in all our thoughts and prayers.......I've been reading about an increase in some cancers lately. Or is it better detection? Who knows........

Rebound

sorry to hear the bad news MPD,

I would also look into raw cannabis and begin juicing the leaves immediately as well as vaporization as Chimera said to get cannabinoids direct to the lung tumors...

also eating non decarboxylated (non heated or aged i.e. fresh from the plant) hash allows someone to consume far larger amounts of cannabinoids, than aged and or heated THC, because they are in their acid forms (THCa, CBDa, CBNa etc) and are non psychoactive...

and it is necessary to be able to consume these large amounts of cannabinoids for them to have their anti tumor effects which is hard to do when in their decarboxylated psychoactive forms (THC, CBD, CBN) which also only interact with the Cb1 and Cb2 receptor sites while the raw cannabinoids in their carbolic acid (THCa, CBDa, CBNa etc.) forms mostly interact with the cannabinoid receptor GPR55... and seems to have even more positive health implications than from the Cb1 and Cb2 receptors with the psychoactive cannabinoids.

I don't mean this to be any false hope of a cure, seeing as she is stage four but at least it could go a ways of extending and improving the quality of life she has left.

all the best to you and yours,
Peace
Infi

There's a company that sells hemp oil in the states. They claim it's high in CBD, legal, ect. Seems expensive to me but thought I would throw that out there.

Been close to in your shoes before, family member, so I get it...but know there's nothing to really say. No words for it.:frown:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
yes as infi said juice the plant you can see different ways on youtube ,much love you two you can have awsome results using nutrition and cannibis together super saturate her with love and meds ,

offthehook

Veteran
I like to believe that the best thing she 's got is you, and your mutual willingness to take matters in both your own hands.

Lots of love and good vibes to both of you.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
tangy tangerine google it,a study done on cancer and tangy tangerine was found to kill many differnt cancers ,you can find the study online

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
heart braking, very sad the whole situation. my sincere sympathies to your whole family having to deal with such painful news.

as others have said, use cannabis to help as much as it will. at the same time she should try and stay positive in her heart and soul. it's long been established that will power, spirit and positive thinking can do wonders. many people manage to outlive the doctors prognosis again and again. specially if you give the body every single thing it needs to give it the strength to fight. here's hopping for the best.

gaius

miscbrah3284

Veteran
heart braking, very sad the whole situation. my sincere sympathies to your whole family having to deal with such painful news.

as others have said, use cannabis to help as much as it will. at the same time she should try and stay positive in her heart and soul. it's long been established that will power, spirit and positive thinking can do wonders. many people manage to outlive the doctors prognosis again and again. specially if you give the body every single thing it needs to give it the strength to fight. here's hopping for the best.

gaius

the mind is a powerful thing! do anything and everything to make everything around you positive. You dont need any bs in your lives so cut out any that you have a legitimate control over. Although it is OBVIOUSLY easier said than done, try to stay positive. Positivity, happiness, and kindness.

it is also very important to vent and to talk about these things, when they are burrowed up in your the negativity can literally kill you. It helps immensely to talk about what is going on with somebody, therapist, friends, THIS FORUM. etc USE IT! Dont let the negative emotions bottle up if it is possible.....get it off your chest as you have by coming on here.

Again wishing you the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts