What's new

Fuck bics and any other lighter for smoking Bud

O

ocean99

Not everyone enjoys smoking paper.

Hemp paper. Duhhh. I don't fucking care if you light your bong with a ceramic heating element, the only thing that you can taste dank better than with a joint is a vape. And those are for faggots.

Long live the doobie.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
Hemp paper. Duhhh. I don't fucking care if you light your bong with a ceramic heating element, the only thing that you can taste dank better than with a joint is a vape. And those are for faggots.

Long live the doobie.

haha your a tool. First off, hemp is the shittiest paper to smoke out of i think behind notebook paper. Rice paper is the way to go. Roll it inside out and its twice as nice.

Now for the hakko's ceramic element.
How do you hate on something you dont have first off, next i hope you enjoy inhaling butane and flint combustion. It makes the weed taste alot better also.

Vapes are a great way to smoke as well, and to label people who smoke vapes faggots is ignorant.

Grow up man and you might be able to get some respect around here without having to create a new handle

Mr. Tony

Veteran
haha your a tool. First off, hemp is the shittiest paper to smoke out of i think behind notebook paper. Rice paper is the way to go. Roll it inside out and its twice as nice.

Now for the hakko's ceramic element.
How do you hate on something you dont have first off, next i hope you enjoy inhaling butane and flint combustion. It makes the weed taste alot better also.

Vapes are a great way to smoke as well, and to label people who smoke vapes faggots is ignorant.

Grow up man and you might be able to get some respect around here without having to create a new handle

he must one of those old ignorant fuck head type stoners...

Tony Danza

Disposable lighters are the worst thing you can use to smoke, the butane is low quality and the temperature they burn at is too low. Next to that disposable lighters fill up land fills, think of all the plastic lighters covering the earth.

As far as lighters go I think a quality torch style lighter that you can refill with quality butane is a good choice. There are several different grades of butane, the more expensive stuff is cleaner with less impurities.

Another alternative to lighters next to the ceramic soldering iron is something called "Beeline". Beeline is hemp twine dipped in bees wax which after setting fire provides you with a clean flame to smoke with. This can be found on-line search beeline.

That soldering iron looks like it works well I'll have get one perhaps

In what universe does wax equal clean burning? There's a reason people don't smoke with candles.

That ceramic looks cool, but I've had a grow get popped from fire and I fear loose ignition sources. That and I toke in a room with no extra outlets. I wonder if it could be rigged with shroud, or a nice stand that would keep it handy/protected.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have always wanted to do this. Im gonna through you some reps when I recharge. Thanks for the link.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
Photo16.jpg

my presto

Original

Sorry to revive this thread I know a lot of you hate it :)

I can't decide whether to get the Hakko 454 25w,

or the Hakko presto 20-130w.

First it seemed pretty obvious - get the presto and have the option between two voltages. Although I read somebody broke two of these? are they just as durable as the 454's?

Also at the 20w setting on the presto is it exactly the same as the 454 at 25w? I assume 5w won't make a significant difference?

This probably isn't going to make sense when I read it back lol

soniq

anyone use cedar spills ? I use them to light premium cigars....... seems a logical extension to light premium organic marijuana also

pack a bowl

^ pain in the ass... i wont even do that when i have a torch in front of me and glass rods around me as long as theres a lighter near by.

madrecinco

Veteran
Hey pack a bowl I do like your glass art really. I just have to give you a hard time though. I can't afford Chihuly, but I have some neat Witches Balls done by local artists here......hanging to catch the sun's reflections and ward off evil witches that still do exist though....LOL.
But I really do like glass art and look forward to the opening of Chihuly' showcase here downtown. I hope you take your art that far. Chihuly is old and will die soon so carry on the glass art movement.

Bumble Buddy

Aww, Madrecinco banned, hope you come back darlin', a smart contrarian nurse? my god that is HOT!

Vaping hash oil, the taste and high are absolutely top notch spectacular:

Some of the 'tudes in this thread are... amusing.. I sense a lot of misplaced sexual energy... However, I'm continuing to post here because the ceramic soldering iron has improved my enjoyment of herb quite a lot, which is really saying something cause I already liked it a lot! :biglaugh:

Hey Mr. Tony, this cracks me up, how long before we start hearing "rockin' the Hakko" references in pop culture? :biglaugh: Any rappers read ICMAG? hehe

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Bumble Buddy- I vape oil the same way since i have no curve or ti hook. It works well and i get belated.

Man fuck the haters, anyone who hates on the hakko is a fucking idiot that needs to try it before they nock it.

Fewture

good idea.. but know my forgetfull ass.. i would leave the muthafucka.. on.. after ive gotten high ass shit.. and burn.. the whole house down.. or sumthing of that nature..

JohnnyATL

Veteran
I smoke my oil with my hakko and concentrate bowl. I usually have a metal piece to move the hash inside the bowl though. its amazing

Original

Yesterday I got a Hakko Presto.

It was great, kept me amused for hours lastnight.

This morning I go to switch it on.. no heat-up.. long wait.. still nothing.

Tell me, surely this cannot be FUBAR already (fucked up beyond all repair).

Less than a day!

:(

Original

Update - I switched everything electrical and found the problem to be not the Hakko, the Presto has a US two prong plug. I had to use a shavor adaptor so that it could be used with a UK plug with a ground. It was the shavor adaptors fault, I used another one and it works fine again.

Either it was just an old adaptor or the 1AMP fuse has fried once I hit the "FUCK YEAAHH TURBO" button as I like to call it, going into hyperspace with 130W of power lol

onegreenday

Veteran
Aww, Madrecinco banned, hope you come back darlin', a smart contrarian nurse? my god that is HOT!

Vaping hash oil, the taste and high are absolutely top notch spectacular:

Some of the 'tudes in this thread are... amusing.. I sense a lot of misplaced sexual energy... However, I'm continuing to post here because the ceramic soldering iron has improved my enjoyment of herb quite a lot, which is really saying something cause I already liked it a lot! :biglaugh:

Hey Mr. Tony, this cracks me up, how long before we start hearing "rockin' the Hakko" references in pop culture? :biglaugh: Any rappers read ICMAG? hehe

thanks BB. now I see how you can vap with the ceramic rod
I've been trying to convert a bong into a vp bong using a Hakko

I'm thinking of a special bowl where you can insert the Hakko rod into the
bowl (kinda under the bowl in a special slot)
and heat the bowl to vap temp and then just draw through the bong

your picture gave me some ideas

some dutch company has a vaporizer bong but
i want to simplify their design

Latest posts

Latest posts