What's new

Fuck bics and any other lighter for smoking Bud

devilgoob

Veteran
the sun vaporizes more, it gets your more high, you use less herb

1) The sun doesn't ignite right away if you keep a balance between air in and the focal power, so it vaporizes a lot even before igniting. It is therefore more healthy.

2) You get higher. I smoke full J's, but you get a cleaner headier high and it's medicinal effects are high. The end's of joints have big hashy hits for me and I can tell when I am medicated because when I solar toke it always takes a slight amount of time more to get high because I don't have to inhale a lot of carbon monoxide. It's more medical.

3) You waste less. Someone said you waste less on here...I said to myself "well of course you waste less solar toking." The thing is I was so surprised after 6 bowls of solar toking over the course of a few days, I went back to the lighter!! The lighter burnt all the weed pretty much and I inhaled it's fire smoke. I got high, but the bowl was gone and I thought I had more in there!

Solar toking....even above heating elements, cause in effect I am using visible electromagnetic energy just like in a microwave.

This bad boy has a ceramic heating element and is cheaper ($12!) than the Hakkos (especially if you try to find one in Canada):

sku_58371_1.jpg

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/60w-soldering-iron-with-variable-temperature-control-110v-ac-58371