What's new

Fuck...appraisal inspection!! HELP!!

NogIn

Yep, have to go through that in a couple of weeks.
Actually I just set up again yesterday after having to tear down because a cop kept coming around here for an unrelated matter, for a knock and talk I suppose, I don't know what about but obviously something unrelated. He must of came around ten times or more, sometimes twice a day. I didn't answer the door though and he seems to have given up now. Fingers crossed.
The babies had to spend a week in the dark up in the ceiling, but they seem to be recovering ok.
Anyway I'm getting good at tearing down now.

A

ak-51

a cop kept coming around here for an unrelated matter, for a knock and talk I suppose, I don't know what about but obviously something unrelated. He must of came around ten times or more, sometimes twice a day. I didn't answer the door though and he seems to have given up now.
Wow. I would want to get that sorted out before setting up again. At least figure out what it is all about.

NogIn

Wow. I would want to get that sorted out before setting up again. At least figure out what it is all about.

I think something happened around here and they thought it might be me, so basically they didn't have any evidence to get a warrant so he was trying to do a knock and talk to try to find some evidence of something or other.
He climbed over a locked gate too and damaged the gate, the asshole. Don't know if they can do that without a warrant.
Funnily enough though he left a card in my door saying to call him, I held off for about a week and then I got sick of him coming around knocking all the time freaking me out so I called the number but be wasn't there, so I left a message for him to call me, but he never did and hasn't been around since then.

Latest posts

Latest posts