What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuck...appraisal inspection!! HELP!!

monkeybrains420

Where a Dust mask when they come and make it look like your Real Sick. Tell him you think you have Pneumonia or something like that . They wont stay long lol

JVonChron

ONA or cook somethin homie...for the smell anyway. Your plans seem on point to the other regards. A friend of a friend once broke down the room, threw about 2 dozen 10 week-ers in a tent, taped all the seams and piled mad shit all around it (mattresses, paintings, boxes etc...) and hid ONA thruout the room. Personally watched his LLord and Home inspector walk right by em, seriously like less than a foot away none the wiser. good luck

PeopleWish

Could always refuse to buy time. Same thing happened to me. I asked why do you want a reappraise. He told me because interest rates are at an all time low.

I then asked how much are you going to save. He replied "Holly Cow Probably a 100 BUCKS a MONTH!!!!". I then replied ill pay 100 bucks more on my rent a month. Have a good day.

Tell him to respect your privacy, and under no circumstances do i let people into my sanctuary. If it is that important for you to reappraise I will simply move out. He wont like that. He likes your timely monthly payments much more than a few extra bucks:)

junior_grower

Easy no smell tear down.
Get 6 mil heavy duty bags, set plant in a bag, and seal the bag shut. A good tight sealed bag will cut the smell down significantly. A small scrubber in the u haul and you should be good to go.

thanks ic fam. i think i will make this.

will report back tuesday.

Interested in hearing the outcome...you know those fuckers are notorious for re-scheduling appointments.

Stay safe, hope you don't catch a tan on this one...I say get them outta there somehow someway

B

Bag

lets hope it all went well, and everyone is safe, and plants safe ,peace

hashcat88

everything super smooth so far

got the room broken down and packed last night
got my house looking like i live in the entire thing

landlord and appraiser came by from 12-1245, no questions asked and she locked my gate for me on the way out!! :D

now im bout to go get the truck and rebuild....

hashcat88

didnt even smell too bad...you had to by right up on the backdoor and even then i had a wall of ona right on the inside so it was questionable. and i parked right next to a dump lmao

VirginHarvester

Veteran

landlord and appraiser came by from 12-1245, no questions asked and she locked my gate for me on the way out!! :D

Awesome, great news. No chance they come back... they were thorough enough during the visit not to have forgotten anything?

Hell yea congrats for no over reacting and keeping your cool as you were the only one that could judge your neighborhood and whether or not you could pull it off. Good to hear all is well.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Everyone on this forum at one time or another...if they have been doing it long enough...has gone through this. Some people have bigger jobs than others...and other people worry more about it than some.

I did a complete break down about a year and a half ago... I probably didn't need to...but it is always better to be safe than sorry. The only way I would do it again...is if they specifically requested to see that part of the apartment.

You did the right thing though...and the work you put in has already paid off.

Cheers

TpM

K

komodod

some great stories and advice here. glad you got it sorted mate ive had this before it caused alot of agro but its all part of the game as someone else said:)

NICE WORK, Hashcat! You back in business!:dance013:

intotheunknown

Veteran
Nice!! good to hear hashcat! good job!
im glad you took everybodys advice and took it down.

how did the inspection go? were they all over the house?