What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuck...appraisal inspection!! HELP!!

NogIn

Yep, have to go through that in a couple of weeks.
Actually I just set up again yesterday after having to tear down because a cop kept coming around here for an unrelated matter, for a knock and talk I suppose, I don't know what about but obviously something unrelated. He must of came around ten times or more, sometimes twice a day. I didn't answer the door though and he seems to have given up now. Fingers crossed.
The babies had to spend a week in the dark up in the ceiling, but they seem to be recovering ok.
Anyway I'm getting good at tearing down now.

A

ak-51

a cop kept coming around here for an unrelated matter, for a knock and talk I suppose, I don't know what about but obviously something unrelated. He must of came around ten times or more, sometimes twice a day. I didn't answer the door though and he seems to have given up now.
Wow. I would want to get that sorted out before setting up again. At least figure out what it is all about.

NogIn

Wow. I would want to get that sorted out before setting up again. At least figure out what it is all about.

I think something happened around here and they thought it might be me, so basically they didn't have any evidence to get a warrant so he was trying to do a knock and talk to try to find some evidence of something or other.
He climbed over a locked gate too and damaged the gate, the asshole. Don't know if they can do that without a warrant.
Funnily enough though he left a card in my door saying to call him, I held off for about a week and then I got sick of him coming around knocking all the time freaking me out so I called the number but be wasn't there, so I left a message for him to call me, but he never did and hasn't been around since then.

Latest posts

Latest posts