What's new

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog

gorilla ganja

Excellent thread Ichabod Crane. Well documented and great photo's. Going to try it next year guerrilla style. What is the longest you think you can leave the bottles without watering when air layering ?
Peace GG

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
just caught up with a week of updates. things are moving quick over there! love the giant air layered cut. that rootball is impressive. did it come off the mom with that?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
it was post #243,

but i just re-read it and you made it clear that it was cut a week earlier and grew several inches while it made the rootball in the picture.

weeee! reading comprehension is low before my first cup of coffee... :eggnog:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it was post #243,

but i just re-read it and you made it clear that it was cut a week earlier and grew several inches while it made the rootball in the picture.

weeee! reading comprehension is low before my first cup of coffee... :eggnog:

Especially when those are all clones I took from cuttings in that post. Better have two or three cups today. haha.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
wait those aren't the air layered ones? haha omg---i'm flunking. let's blame the holiday season.

lol the first sentence in the post says theyr'e cuts. those are some big ass cuts! i wish i had that kinda material to start with. i have to keep my library all bonsaii'd out to fit everything. the biggest cuts i get are probably 8"---maybe 8 nodes if i'm lucky.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
wait those aren't the air layered ones? haha omg---i'm flunking. let's blame the holiday season.

lol the first sentence in the post says theyr'e cuts. those are some big ass cuts! i wish i had that kinda material to start with. i have to keep my library all bonsaii'd out to fit everything. the biggest cuts i get are probably 8"---maybe 8 nodes if i'm lucky.

Wow you are really failing. Those are cuts from when I started the air layers. They are like 6 or 7 weeks from when I started cloning them. That puts them like 4.5 weeks behind the air layers.

I think I may loose my teaching certificate now. I suck big moose behind at teaching. lol

mowood3479

Veteran

It's ok, ur not the only one... I'm failing also.
I think I need a hot chick tutor if I'm gonna have any shot of passing.

I can only focus when I have a hot tutor....
Ichy? Do u have any special Ed options that include hot girl tutoring?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No but I can braid my back hair so it looks like I am a chick. Well maybe not, I still have sticks and leaves in it from the last canoe trip.

I am hot though. Comes from being so fat.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Today is day 35 of flower. I took three pictures today.

First up is the scrog screen.

Next is a Bruce Banner #3 bud with a quarter next to it.

And last is a cola of Death Star with a quarter next to it.

Sorry about the blurry pictures. They are the best I can do while holding a quarter in one hand and my tablet in my other. With both hands full I have to tap the screen to take a picture. And the button is next to the back out button. I actually took about a dozen pictures to get what I did.

Phases

Quarter size buds in 35 days. Ahh man I got dime sized in 35.
Probably need to start with some bigger fat air layered clones - that'll prob help!!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Quarter size buds in 35 days. Ahh man I got dime sized in 35.
Probably need to start with some bigger fat air layered clones - that'll prob help!!

No you dont. Just use photo shop like I do.

But seriously I think it is just the strains that are causing the size. I know the Death Star is right on track with what I have seen before. The Bruce Banner #3 is new to me so cant say one way or the other. But I dont think it has to do with the air layering so much as the strains.

Unclecrash

The 2 gallon hempy's you did are they just straight coco and chunky perlite at the bottom? How often do you have to water them?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The 2 gallon hempy's you did are they just straight coco and chunky perlite at the bottom? How often do you have to water them?

They are chunky perlite on the bottom with coco above. Then topped with about 1.5 inches of NAPA 8822 floor dry.

I am giving each about 2 quarts each day of about 1.2 EC jacks 5-12-26 and calcium nitrate. The feed recipe I out lined earlier in the thread. At 1.5 quarts I am not getting any run off. So some where about there is what each plant is drinking each day.

Tonight I sill again be giving them a tea spoon of MKP per 5 gallons. I will not feed the whole bucket so they will get it tomorrow as well. I will also be giving them about a table spoon of molasses as well in that 5 gallon mix.

Latest posts

Latest posts