What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FRIENDS REQUEST ?

R

rick shaw

Could be Feds. Just to be safe,sever your ISP and smash your computer.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As an aside to that point, there is a way to post a picture without having an album here at the mag(for us cautious types)

Just(I) found this out...welcome to the internet

Well shit ya got me :) I dont know anyone of you sons a bitches lol

G

greenmatter

good answers to a stupid question ...... sorry guys i'm computer stupid. the friends i have were people i talked to before, so i kinda saw a friends request from someone i NEVER talked to like someone walking up to me on the street and saying "you wanna be friends"

i would start looking for a hidden camera and/or watching my back........ i don't think i am alone in that.

if you sent a friend request to me today,don't get all bent cause i said no, i figured you were fucking with me ....... and yeah i know i deserved what i got. ask a stupid question......etc., etc.

Well I got an invite to the sweet tooth fan club... I'm still considering my options

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
good answers to a stupid question ...... sorry guys i'm computer stupid. the friends i have were people i talked to before, so i kinda saw a friends request from someone i NEVER talked to like someone walking up to me on the street and saying "you wanna be friends"

i would start looking for a hidden camera and/or watching my back........ i don't think i am alone in that.

if you sent a friend request to me today,don't get all bent cause i said no, i figured you were fucking with me ....... and yeah i know i deserved what i got. ask a stupid question......etc., etc.

So basically you are sayin you can be had you just are not easy?

Sure not to medicated to remember some sage advice? Maybe Tamoose cause you love his avatar? Just askin:cathug:

I

Iron_Lion

It could be some paedophile trying to groom you.....
Do not meet this person, they wont have puppies or know Justin Bieber....

stranger-danger-2.jpg

That guy in there cant be a pedo, he's lackin a a molestache.

G

greenmatter

So basically you are sayin you can be had you just are not easy?

Sure not to medicated to remember some sage advice? Maybe Tamoose cause you love his avatar? Just askin:cathug:

:laughing::laughing:

no man i'm not easy ......... and i hear what you are saying

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I have a friend that talks in ryhmes. He wears a red and white striped, stove pipe hat so tall, it flops over to one side. He gets me into trouble!

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
greenmatter: i have the same freakout every friend request i get. usually its people that remember my name from OG

Euphrates

There was a time when I was considering inviting everyone and anyone I could on this site to be my ICmag friend. For no reason other than to have more friends out of anyone on here. But I didn't follow through, I thought people would be put off w. me doing that, like I was trolling -

Its something I no longer desire.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Well it isn't that much of a mystery. I've done it with a few members whose post's I kinda follow cause I'm interested in what they have to say. Some of em are working with aero and some are doing stadium, some are really good with electrical ideas...

It's kinda like having an encyclopedia of weed at your finger tips. Anyway it's a lot easier to catch up on what everybody is doing if everybody is all on one list.

Latest posts

Latest posts