What's new

Friend wants to smoke, but he's got the Herp

Barnt

So I met this guy in college and I found out he smokes. I said what any smoker would say---"We should smoke some time". Recently, he's mentioned several times trying to take me up on my offer, however I'm reluctant...

In the last year I've noticed this little swore that has appeared just above his lip. It lasted almost a month. It wasn't until a couple months ago did it appear again in the same spot to confirm my thought.

I've never been 'formally' introduced to herpes, but it sure sounds and look like it. So what should I do? I obviously don't want herpes, but I don't want to be mean either. I wouldn't mind smoking with him, I just don't want his mouth on any of my pieces. Do I just tell him to bring his own gear? Should I keep dodging him when he asks to smoke?

seperate joints, or avoid him, or straight up tell him you're not gonna smoke with a guy with herpes and don't let him bullshit you trying to tell you it's not herpes. he's lying.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
My modified corn cob pipe will work for this. take a corncob pipe, or small pipe you have already, take the mouthpiece off. Insert a bendy straw into the pipe stem and shim it with a stem so it is firm. Then when you smoke with the disease carrier, you can each use separate straws, pass the pipe, keep your own straw.

slappyjack

You dipped the chip, you put it in your mouth.. And then you dipped again..

Just dip the chip once and be done with it!

BudBo

LMAO ^^^^^ haha tell em u got it if he's down thens somethings definantly fuckin rong.....RUN!! hes like look :moon:we got the same thing:yoinks:

S

sparkjumper

He might be a decent person with the herp,big deal.Dont you people smoke your own joints anyway?If I'm going to smoke with people to each his own bone.I gave up the passing dubes around shit decades ago.Its just a matter of convenience

mrdangerfield

LOL i had a similar experience in High School when i worked at subway... i just avoided him until he got fired that fixed my probs! i think u should just smoke 1/2 to 3/4 of your J then let him smoke the rest tell him your tooo stoned to finish it with him im sure hell buy it.

If you're smoking joints, try hitting the end with your thumb and pointer finger loosely over the end of the joint. Put your mouth to your fingers and you're not coming in contact with it yourself, you just have to make sure to wash your hands. I do this when I am smoking around people I dont really know (and it also reduces peoples slobbering up joints!!).

I know there may be better methods, but this is what I do when there are no other options.

Either that, or sit and watch "How High" with him, see how he reacts to the part when they puff puff pass and skip that dudes ass (the one with the herpes)!!

Barnt

LOL you guys are cracking me up with some of your responses.

I like the one telling him that I got herp to see if he does.

I usually use the thumb method when smoking joints/blunts with friends just to avoid their spit, but with something like this, not sure if that method is full proof enough.

I think I'll just go the route of rolling 2 and each getting one. That makes it nice too though, cause now you both can smoke how you like to smoke.

Thanks for the input!

H

howard

when i smoke with people i dont know or gnarly people. i hit the joint like a chillum and then i mention some bullshit about how it hits better, when in reality i just dont want to put my mouth where they put theirs.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be straight up with the dude. Tell him to bring his own piece, pack him a bowl. If he gets offended, fuck em.

I used to work in an office, all the female secretaries had cold sores pop up from time to time. Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

I wouldn't smoke after anyone with an open sore on/in their mouth. I hate it when folks slobber on pipes / bongs, joints, blunts, etc....