What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

B

buzzed day

man those look so tasty and i bet they put on a heck of a buzz! thanks for the show and have a buzzed day !peace

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Theres that Honey Comb!! that ECSD is one beautiful lady you have grown out Bonzo! i can almost smell her from here :D looks like she did real nice in the yield department as well, and some beautiful color coming off her as well.

Your OG kush looks insane buddy :joint: one sticky, stinky lady there! she formed up so damn well, and i love the formation of the colas, you have done an amazing job of growing her out! Cant wait to see more pictures and hear your dried and cured smoke report.

I will be stopping back by, especially if you put up more pictures like this!

Peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Inspired by Northern Farmer, thanks for all your input bro!!

Inspired by Northern Farmer, thanks for all your input bro!!

Hiya buzzed day :wave: ,thanks bro and indeed they do pack a wallup!!!

Thes first few pics of my new cab setup are for DimeBag :wave: he stayed up while i kept fallin asleep at the wheel here tryin' to get em all uploaded, more to come.

peace

bonz :wave:

peace again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

rastamonunika

looks awesome Bonz! Glad to see things are continuing to move in a better direction, gotta love progression =)

Keep us posted!

infinite Love
unika

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks rasta!! :rasta: i appreciate the encouragement, i have no idea if this is gonna work or not but if you have followed anything do im usually flyin' by the seat of my pants, but like you said "gotta love progression" Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!!!

couple more pics:

peace, more to come!!

bonz :rasta:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guineapig

Veteran
MY GOD BONZO what is that plant you call "the freak?" That pic is POTM for sure....no doubt about it!!!! :woohoo:

You are truly a wizard of cabinets.....and its good to see you have teamed up with Dime :friends:.... :jump: !!!

:ying: kind regards from yer perpetual pal the guineapig :ying:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya GP!! damn good to se ya my friend!! Thanks my brotha!!!! I allways feel you bring me good luck when you come by with your furry little friends!! The Freak is Abusives OG, I just called it a freak cause its a scary mo fo!! Lots o' resins!!!!!! Im so glad and thankfull to have the opportunity to grow her, shes out o' this world man!!!!

DB is awesome, it is my pleasure and gift to have become friends with him! :jump:

Couple more pics:

New medium: A combination of Silica stone, Coco chips and Hydroton. We'll see what happens :redface: Looks kinda neat though eh?

I gotta give a shout out to my good friend and local hydro store owner "Fred" for hookin me up with killer deals on all the medium and all the cool drip/spray doo dads, are those brass inserts cool or what? The yellow steaks just get pushed into the medium and from there you gotta run it to see how far down you gotta push em' otherwise you get overspray, so far im diggin all of it! Oh and im tryin a new nutrient that i dont evr see being used and that is Botanicares Tri-Flex, they have re-formulated it so we'll see what happens! Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Few more pics:

Top pic shows whole system, rez and all, the lines going up the middle of each "window box" are the feed lines that go to a line that circles each tray, from which my 1/4" feed lines with the neato brass (totally leakproof) inserts are fed to each bucket, 2 per. Next pick you can see the drain lines that i used the natural curve of the line to direct them to the the next tray below. Each tray has 2 drains, i used the big drains used for flood tables, the drain lines go from top tray ,to second tray below and directly back to rez, bottom tray just drains directly back to rez. Another thing i like about this setup is im not draining back through the pump so they drain much faster. In the 3rd pic you see the pumps, im using a 1000 gph for feed, and a 396 for circulation and air infusion.

And of course the clones! I dont know why anyone would use anything but KR's homade EZCloner, roots for days!!! Thats not root rot by the way thats Liquid Karma making the roots a lil' dark. I'm going with all Bogglegum as i love indicas first off and the Boggle is forgiving, fast and damn good shit!!!! Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Perfect for a first/test run.

peace

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Last pics of setting it all up:

Last pic: Fully loaded, light on and ready to rock ( i hope :redface: )

The clones have only been in the system for 2 days so they are still in a bit of tranplant shok as well as going from CFL's to a 1k, i think there doin' pretty good all things considered. Thanks for listenin' and feel free with any questions, input, advice, alls welcome!!!

peace and ya'll have a golden day!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya Indy!! :wave: Thanks my brotha!! Waddya think? Think she'll work? Thanks for your support bro!!! :rasta:

peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work! Depending on veg, and if you rotate the pots, I say 1.5 - 2 oz a plant... not bad at all considering how small that space is!

G

that cab is bad ass bonz... it keeps gettin the killer remodels. great idea for gettin even light to all the sites.. i think it's gonna rock for sure :headbange

did you make it to the park? seems like your good n healthy so that's a good sign..hehe

what's in that medium medley?

Bonzo

Veteran
Coolness Indy :wave: , just gonna play it by ear with veg, defenitly not much once they get going, never thought about rotating the pots, thats a good idea! 2 zips per would be great!

Hiya rkrone!! :wave: Thanks a million dude! If she works as good as she looks i think we may have a pretty good run!!!! Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Thanks you guys!! :jump:

peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonzo

Veteran
Yo 40!! :wave: Whats crackin' homie? Thanks a ton broham! Remodels, he he he!! I like that! Im glad you and the general consesus is that it should work!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

The medley is: Natural Silica Stone, Coco chips, like lil nuggets, and Hydroton, i gotta tell ya it feels really good in your hands , its hard to describe but it just feels like a good thing, lets hope it is!!

YES!! I made it to Santa Monica Skate Park, baddass park bro, un fuckin real, look it up on that link i sent ya then i gotta tell ya all about it, ill PM ya, it was RAD!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :headbange

peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

scegy

that is sweet bonz, we have similar thoughts my friend, can't wait to see how this system does it for you...i may follow your steps :)

lots of love towards you

good day

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Bonz! :wave:
Man - you sure are a hydraulic engineer! :yes: Bonzo my friend - you continually amaze me with your re-model and tuning of your cabinet. Very inspiring dude!

Thanks for taking the time to post it up!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Love it bonzo!!

certainly new and improved, i rather like how you have everything staggered so the plants can fill in the space that much better. the cathedral affect is one i have wanted to do for a while... stagger the level of the plants so they dont squeeze each other out for room.

Will be looking forward to watching this new and improved set up in action :D

and of course the newest addition of strains added to the line up... cant wait to see you flower them out.. going to be some dankness :joint:

thanks for postin up the pictures, nice to have some new ideas to throw around.

people might be interested to check this out in growroom design as well... either way Props man, you did an awesome job.

Peace

gmanwho

Veteran
Bon, thats an amazing way to use your space. I also like the idea of rotating the trays.

A couple questions for you if u would. 1, do you have the pump on a timer? If so what time increments, also,do you keep the same on-off sced throughout the grow?

And last, what size containers are holding your medium?

I remember seeing those flower boxes at the dollar store, and i thought that one day maybe i could make something of them. And bamm, ya bet me to it.

Good work... CANT wait to see those bogglegums frost up. If any of your past grows is an indication,Im sure they will be amazing. Great job.

B-safe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts