What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi my friends!!!! How are ya'll today?! Good, good, good i hope!! So dang nice to see ya!!!!

Heya DB!! I couldnt agree more " Sugar shackin, calyx stackin goodness oooooooo weeeeeee!!!!!!!!" he he he!!! i love that my brotha!!! Thanks dude!!! More erkle eh?! I'll see what i can do about that!

FRED!!!!!!! Whats crackin' my brotha!!! Had a peek across the pond, got my wheels a spinnin' for sure!! Very interesting!! May be biulding again soon!!

scegy!! wooooooo hooooooooo!!!!! im glad your rollin, rollin, rollin, if you were thinkin' about something similar to this wait till you see progress pics, woooo hooooooooooo!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!!!

Crazy my brotha!!! OGRE comin at ya!!! Not quite as many macros though , bad pic day!

Howdy buzzed day, thanks a million my friend!!!!

Heya P2P!!! Welcome my brotha!! Damn good to see ya!! I dont think youve ever been here befor have ya? The OGRE is perfectly named, she is indeed a monster!!! Wooooo Hooooooo!!! A lovable monster that is!!!!

Thank all you guys , my homies for criusin' by and thowin' me your support!! I APPRECIATE IT!!! so much!!! Its my thread and i can yell if i want , yell if i want to........ he he he!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

PICS! Gonna try to get all my cab update pics up first, like i sad this was NOT the best pic day ive ever had but what the hell eh??!!

The very first pic was taken just a few days before the next three, good enough growth for me!!! Another thing i wanna mention is growin directly in Silica stone when i used to use a silicon additive is amazing as far as strengthening the stems, if you plan on lst of any kind you have to start when the shoot is about a half inch long , other wise it does not bend, i dont think i will have to tie anything up with these gals, incredibly strong stems, very neat!!!!

OK, all i can say is "THE WALK IN" (what a mes eh?! he he he!!!):

Coolness my brothas!!!! Thanks for all your support!! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace pot and microdot!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Who wants the pumpkin?

Ass o' Lantern courtesy of my homie Sleepy DUUUUUDE!!!! I luv ya brotha!!!

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
everything is looking beautiful in the garden Bonzo, all your back breaking hand watering is really doin the trick for these gals.

those calyx sure are stackin up, that Ogre looks like she is really packin on the weight, and the trichomes for that matter :D

your erkle is looking pretty as ever too, such a dark shade of purple coming off her, she really does look incredible.

for that matter everything is looking exceptional, those babies you have in the new cab are really taking off too, i see great things already :joint:

already looking forward to your next update heh, Hope your having a great day and i will be talkin to you later.

Peace, pot and Deep thought :rasta:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I will never eat pumpkin seeds again..hehe..Yeah I've been here before..post #67 in June of 05 was my 1st post here..There's a couple of posts in the middle..
I went kinda dormant for awhile while I was getting my life back together..I mostly just posted once in awhile on MGJ's and TML16's threads..

Your room is a mess..but what a nice mess it is..big colorful kolas..I'll clean it up for ya..hehe..I see some candidates for a cover shoot at Fox Tail Weekly..
Looks like a bondage haven for bad girls with the ropes and chains..hehe..

Right on Bonz..<(That was also part of my gamer name for years)..but peeps just called me Bonz..same spelling and everything..weird calling someone else that :wave:

G

bonzo is the mother ****in man!!!!!!!!! i love your style Bonzo brotha.....im gonna catch up on da readin,,,ill be bok.

G

Cheater Cheater pumpkin eater...............I worry boutchas sometimes Bonz.........Now it`s burned into my psyche and I`ll dream about it tonite........ :bashhead: .......Keep up the killer work you Freak.........Luvs yas DEWD........Gimme my bud light.....teehee.......DHF......... :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be back :bashhead:

peace

bonz :bashhead:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
G

look at all that killer stuff... wild bro! crazy colors, calyx's, and punkin asses :headbange

i really like how the tiered (sp?) set up is lookin bro. killer. great job on the urkles mmmm, sweetness.

keep it up bonzulator :yes:

G

Now we gotta invent "bowl of green".....lol.....BOG..........Punkin Bowl buds.......I Had nightmares last night you bastard...... :spank: ....teehee........You got yer hands full in a couple weeks right there mister.......Be ready with the fiskars for some trimmin and shapin......Handle it........Peace.......DHF......... :joint:

B

Brain

Awesome pics. They are making me miss the Ogre. Great set up as well. Looks super efficient.

N

NZjay

nice clean setup.
i love the tiers, thats a great use of light and a small room. Awesome!

ill be waiting for a smoke report soon :)

peace! :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy rkrone :wave: , indeed this medium has proven itself worthy of future use and experimentation, at this point i cant see that it need anything else , it seems to be doin its thang real nice like. Ya know, i knew i wanted to try the silica stone but somethin just kept tellin me to mix it up a bit and my buddy the hydroshop guy "Phil" suggested the coco chips and they looked perfect in the bag however one bag of each wasn'nt enough for all my pots and it also seemed like just those 2 mediems would be a little "heavy" so i had a bunch of cleaned hydroton at home and the rest is history! I recomend it to anyone for top feed or flood and drain, its basically 3 equal parts of each and viola!!! I tell ya RK, when your mixin' it together and its in your hands it just "feels" right, best i can explain it. i love it so far.

Hiya slips! :wave: Thanks bro! i know its a mess but things are finishing and its actually more organized than it looks, and some killer resins are poppin'!!!! WooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

What it is my Brotha DB! :wave: Thanks homie!! Yes and the backbreaking is allmost over!!! WoooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro the OGRE is such a heavy bitch, when she packs it it on she really packs it on!!! Oh my my, the erkle is amazing me with her color, i have never had anything in my garden with such intense, beautifull color and shes packin' the trichs as well!!! She aint just a pretty face!! Man the Cab is goin crazy broham and i dont see anyone or can remember anyone using Tri-Flex, i know this is Botanicares 3rd go around as far as the formula goes but "Jim" my hydro store expert assured me i wouldnt be sorry as well as giving it to me for 1/2 price!! But its allready very affordable and very concentrated, i may have a new nutrient, we'll see what goes down in flower!! Hope you had a great day as well bro!!! peace, pot and lets get the Pumpkin rockin' he he he!!!!

P2P :wave: My brotha are you serious?! damn that pic makes me want to eat a whole pumpkin raw!! Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!! That pumpkin is ready for pokin'!!! YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I do remember you postin up way back when you were still the "official IC fan leaf toker" or was it "tester" dunno but that allways cracked me up dude! Im glad you see the beauty in my mess! Its a sticky mess i tell ya! when i water, if im not wearin a long sleave shirt or shirt at all for that matter i come out fellin like i been sapped by a tree or a fresh 2x4 oozing sap, sticky ,sticky goodness!! Oh yeah and i think of the Pumpkin when i see all the Bondage happenin in there!!! WooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!Cool man i got the name Bonzo sitting at my desk stoned and watching "The Song Remains the Same" and they, well John Henry "Bonzo" Bonham was doing Moby Dick, unreal drummer, tragic loss. moment of silence for John Bonham :joint: thanks :rasta: FRED!!!! :wave: Oh, without a doubt bro, ill bury my face deep up in that!!! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!! Its alllll good!!!! he he he!!! Oh your dreams will be very good im tellin ya fred, THE PUMPKIN IS CUMMIN AT YA MY BROTHA!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Thanks bro, so far so good, its gettin real close to flippin the switch time dont ya'll think!!! FRED?!!!!

Yo Yo!! forty grit the nutball of fogtown :wave: , i know you down with the pumpkin, he he he eh?! Thanks on the teired thingy " i dont know the proper spelling either " Was gonna do flood and drain , idea just didnt work out on paper so just started in on the drip system, goin through pieces and parts and this is what i came up with and again "so far so good" Thanks man on the urkle, she really is the most beautifull plant i've had the pleasure of growing, blown away by the colors! By the way: Big Slam 3 times in a row on my right hip. OOOOOUUUUUCHHH!!!! By the 3rd time i had had enough, however i did pull some killer runs, that was at the Verdugo/Glendale Park, look it up in that same link, its baddas!

FRED!!! :wave: It is kinda a "bowl of green" eh? I've seen someone do that but with a SCROG Screen, i'm not much of a SCROGGER. BUT IM ONE HELL OF A PUNKIN' EATER!!! HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Nightmares????? You kiddin' me right, from that beauty of an arse??? Your damn right bro i do have alot of trimmin and shapin ahead, thank you for just sayin' "Handle it!" Gives me the incentive to do so and not get lazy at this point.....................By the way the Punkin' is sittin on your Bud lite!!! he he he!!!!!

Hiya Brain! :wave: Thanks bro!! You used to have the OGRE? Shes a special gal aint she, ill put her up agiant any of these "OG's" anytime, she aint Lemon pledge, shes freakin Lemon Rocket Fuel!!! Thanks on the system, stick around, its just about to get fun!!

Howdy NZjay! :wave: Thank you my friend, its a first run so were all seein' it for the first time, and again, dont be a stranger cause its just gettin' good!!!

Hey!!! I allmost missed RED!!!! :wave: :bashhead: oh no RED you the motha fuukin man my brotha!!! But thanks a million bro, i know your style and its the best of the best!!! Get back when your done catchin' up cause there gonna get the flip soon!! Gonna be fuuuuun!!!! and FRED has to retrieve his Bud Lite!!! he he he!! cant miss that!!! Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man life is good aint it ya'll!!!!?????? This website is here for us to do what we do and share it and our knowledge with others freely!! How freakin' cool is that!?

I dunno that just popped into my head but i mean it, its way damn cool and its way damn cool that all ya'll come and give me the support i need to keep pushin on!!!!

Thank you my brothas!!!! Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace to you all!! :rasta:

bonz :wave:

PS Exscuse me if i offended anyone by foolin around about the pumpkin if i have i will remove my statements, just gettin a bit crazy is all!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey bonzo buddy, Things are looking good I personally like the urkle myself, Just thought I would drop a line looks great man. Until next time be safe and take care!

G

Bonz invents "bowl of green"......... :muahaha: ........Tell that Fat Bastard to move so I can get my beer.......... :spank: ........Get to work tater.........Peace............Me........ :joint:

scegy

hey bonzo, always like to stop by here at your place:)

i have one question regarding ur trays, do you move them around to get that even canopy or do they stay in one place throughout the whole grow?

besides that i'm sending positive vibes to all of ya!