What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy NOFpuXnk!!! :wave: Wow man thanks, thanks, thanks my friend!! Ya know i used to do a little welding and the expanded metal shelves just made sense, max airflow ya know? I hadnt welded in awhile and kept burnin' holes in the corners so i just JB Welded it! Worked pretty good and ya dont have to be a welder to do it!! Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!! Man, the shirts are killer and my frieds biz has grown a bit but he still has all those screens, can print em up anytime! Shit bro i dont have much funding, thats why i biuld all my own systems and stuff, plus its fun!!! Man NO, This place is freedom ya know? I never felt the certaian kind of freedom that this place offers ( Thank you everyone at ICMAG!!!!! ) ya know what i mean? This place is all about freedom, WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I fuckin' love it man!!!! So shit bro my freedom is your freedom!! Welcome to the FREEDOM thread!! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself but i would prefer you continue to do so bro! This thread will be here for a long time to come so i once again welcome you to not be a stranger and grab a seat and hangout anytime my friend!!!

Heya DB!! :wave: Dude i like that Avatar even better!! :headbange Hey man i was up early when the lights went out and it looks like they are just syartin' to show some real purple bro!! YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Cant wait for that, its fun ya know? Trip on this dude my friend that gifted me the URKLE ( shes a very slow vegger ) told me to top'em right when i flipped to 12/12, i had to think about that for awhile but it fuckin' worked perfectly, creating that nice even canopy, pretty damn cool i woulda never topped those at the flip. live and learn, I LOVE IT MAN!!!!!! Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he he!!!!!

few more pics that will bring us allmost up to date:

ECSD: remember a page or so back i said keep an eye out for a particular top i posted? well this is her:

OGRE:

GDP:

this and that?:

GDP:

Hers a better pic of that once scrawny top i said to keep an eye on, ECSD:

URKLE:

ECSD:

GDP:

Well allrighty then my brothas', gettin back up to speed here, pretty much cought up! Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

peace and have a killer day bro's!!! :rasta:

bonz :wave:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
DAAAYYYUUUMMM !!!

DAAAYYYUUUMMM !!!

Wow Bonz,them babies really blew up! great job man! The time lapse thing makes it all that much more interesting.Very well done man.He-he they do look good enough ta eat.I've really enjoyed yer grow show Bonz,thanks fer sharin with us.Have a good weekend.Take care...BC

Stanky420

Hey Bonzo,

I cant even find the word to describe your grow!!! AWESOME MAN!!!!! Great strains!!!! Im looking forward to running ECSD myself!!! Not for another grow will i get to watch her thive!!!! But great things are always worth the wait!!!!

Im pulling up a seat!!!! :lurk: for the show!!!!

Later,
Stanky :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya BC, :wave: Good to see ya! They did grow a lil bit eh?! I see em every day so i cant tell! Lollipops! Wish they were just a tad bit bigger lollipops, but there sweet indeed! Thanks BC , the time ,apse was fun and worked out better than i thought, you have a good weekend too my friend!

Howdy Stanky! :wave: hows it goin bro? Thanks dude! That ECSD has that unmistakable misty blue/gray hue to it dos'nt it? Beautifull stuff, my first time growin it, im diggin' it so far. Glad to have ya here!

New Skateboard! Super crazy fast AAHHHH!!!!!:jump: : :bashhead:

peace my friends

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

HAPPYTREE

what up bonz, Looks like that freshy setup is ready to hit some sick carve sin some fatty bowls> i nee to get out and get some concrete hopefully dont break myself LOL

have fun
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>LIVE LIFE LOUD<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HT

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy HAPPY :wave: , indeed i need to get it in some bowls, Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!! With full pads and helmet cause i dont wanna break myself either bro!! :bashhead: Normally i ride these:

Less chance of getting broken, HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :muahaha:

Wooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbange !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>LIVE LIFE LOUD<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbange

peace and dont get broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Bonzo. Your skills shine brightly brother ...thanks for sharing!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!!

great work bonzo.... i like that bucket system you got there. i just want to make 4 buckets like them. to me it looked like the freedom ebb & flood system you created.... does the holes on the buckets every clog? im gonna take a few of your pictures and see what i can get going soon looking at them. great thread bro.

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Thats awesome to hear about everything starting to show color for you Bonzo, you are doing an amazing job with these finicky strains. i personally do not enjoy a slow vegger but sometime the reward is in the smoke :joint: The fun part most certainly is when things start shaping up and turning colors, ill second that YEEEEAAAAHhHHHH :D

cant wait to see them finished out for you bro, I will definitely be back peeking in at the garden.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Bonz :wave:
Man, your plants are looking primo - as usual :yes:! The ECSD sure looks phat from here! :canabis:

Didn't know you were a surfer dude! On waves or on wheels - you be movin fast bro! Nice lookin boards...

Be safe, be happy! :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Babba!!! :wave: Howdy my brotha!!! How are you!? Damn good to see you here my friend! Thank you so much but it still seems like im just adding water and light,,,,,,and a whole lotta love!!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you before harvest or at least during harvest!!

Hiya and welcome Livewire! :wave: Thank you my friend! 4 buckets, no prob if you have any questions gimme a holla!!! Do you mean the wholes in the top bucket? If so no they never clog, you want to make them with about a 1/4" bit or a tad smaller, otherwise, any bigger and yes the hydroton can plug each lil drain hole. As far as the drain in the bottom bucket, roots sometimes wanna clog the whole but you just need to stay on top of em and turn'em if you have to a bit to keep roots from clogging hole. Prolly gonna start usin' some sort of screen like on an overflow. Like i said hit me up anytime bro.

Yo DB!!! :wave: Whats up homie!!?? Yeah man i hope the colors get more vivid, bit my temps have been a lil high and i dont know if that will keep em from gettin as much color as if it were a little cooler. I cant stand slow veggers either but the URK was quick to flower! and theres no doubt i will be rewarded with the smoke!!

Heya HAPPY!! :wave: Padless bro? :bashhead: Noooooooooooooo!!!!! youll be sorry the next day, he he he!!! Hey man i was checkin out the latest but and hip pads. dont think im gonna get em but there pretty cool. Tailbone protection too, and if youve ever slammed on the t-bone you know how gnarly it is!!!

MGJ!!!!! :wave: How are ya my brotha!! Thanks my friend!!That ECSD is awesome! More than i expected! My first time with any kind of Diesel and im stoked, beautifull plant. cant wait to try her!!! Ive been of a skateboard since i was about 4 and surfing since i was about 12. i will be doing both till i am physically unable to do so, especially surfing, its so spirituall and just, well its hard to describe but i dont know how to get closer or nore in yune with nature than surfing. its just unreal bro!!!

Thanks again my friends, i need to get in and do some tying, all the sudden everything is leaning forward!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

New pics soon :rasta:

Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace allways my friends!!! :jump:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPYTREE

Ive been of a skateboard since i was about 4 and surfing since i was about 12. i will be doing both till i am physically unable to do so, especially surfing

Right on

Just got me all pumped up

Thers no surf but im gonna go to the beach and go swimming any ways .

CAnt wit for the pics bradah
HT

Bonzo

Veteran
Right on HAPPY!!!! :wave: Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I just got all my pads today, cheapest ones i could get, but their not bad, their all Pro-Tec, gotta have em to get into the parks with the BOWLSSSS!!!!! HAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BIG SLAM!!! here i come!!! yeeeehaaaaaaaw!!!! :bashhead:

Some random picks for my homies entertainment:

These first ones are a VBS that was taking forever, i had 2 boggles and 1 more VBS that finished a long time ago, i didn't have anything rooted and this thing was gettin BIIIIIG so i said fuck it!! and let her go awhile, well she could still go prolly another 2 weeks but i got some boggles rooted so shes gwttin the AXE!!! Quite a bit o' herb, not the killas of the killas but not dirt either,

GrandDaddyPurple that im prolly gonna reveg cause shes lookin real nice and my lazy ass didn't take cuts!

I just cant get over the color of this ECSD, is she fuckin beautifull or what!!???

Ans last but not least i hear so much about OG this and OG that, this is Abusives OG, I been smokin pot along time and this pic is still got me scared!! By the way i dont use photoshop, i do however wher my new pads while typing.

Peace my brothas and sistas!!! :rasta:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allmost forgot the freak!!!

Last edited:
G

you only need one elbow pad...heh heh..

you make big ass buds bonzer.. don't matter what strain, the buds are big. good work bro... :respect:

Bonzo

Veteran
Agent FG! :wave: Thanks Brovis! Were you followed here?! he he he!! What it is my brotha! I tried the one elbow pad and got rejected, Dude i got a new skate tool and some harder bushings for the INDIES, im ready brotha! Helmet feels good by the way. What do ya think of that last pick ? the Abusive? Crazy huh? Scary shit man!! he he he!!! Big fat bong rip of that and strait to the biggest deepest ,gnarliest bowl in the park eh?!!

SLAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!! :bashhead:

peace and love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
G

haha.. them new bushins will keep the speed wobbles down for sure. no pads necesarry!! ha.. specially once you rip some of that abusive!! the next mornin might be a bitch though...

yeah bro it looks sick but so does ALL of your stuff :headbange I never flowered one out.. had one in veg but it looked super lanky so i wasn't too hip on flowerin it out. how much veg and how tall did that one get at the end?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
No shit bonz :)wave:) - that Abusive cut IS scary!!! Looks like you got her wet and dipped her in flour :yoinks: Can't wait to hear your one hit report on this one!

And that ECSD - man, the bright and the dark on this cola are attention grabbing.

Congrats on the GDP - dayum bonzo, I'm with forty grit, no matter the strain or the method you grow some phat assed colas bro! :yes::respect:

Hmmm - you're gonna have a cozy fall and winter this year!:yes::canabis:

Bonzo

Veteran
hey my brothas, :wave: i was wterin, now im all itchy and smell like a bouquet of the killas, all the sudden my OGRE's are large and falling over, causing a domino effect,

yo mista grit :wave: , i allmost pulled ger too basically i put her in flower at about a foot, she tripled in height, REALLY FREAKY fast!! there kinda leanin' but there about 4 feet. Bro i know she can be worked topped and trained to stay inline a bit better, also hit ger with a bit of Bushmaster, i think shes worth it, but we shall soon see.

Yo MGJ my brotha! :wave: pretty intense resin production eh? man i would love to fool around and cross her with somethin' dunno what yet and yes that ECSD is allmost like "batteries not included" like its glowing man really nice, and the urkle is startin to turn vary dark purple, black purple. Oh man that GDP reminds me of BOGBubble, it was the quickest to start flowering , would be nice if she finished fast as well!!

Howdy FJ :wave: , Pleasure to see ya brotha, i cant wait to get some of your C13 goin' im tryin to get these moms to blow up and give me a ton of cuts, gonna be killer either way, ill run as many as i have, I'm gettin burned out on runnin' 5 strains at a time would love to do a few runs of one strain only.

Hey i got a question for ya'll waddya think about a hydro Stadium like NorthernFarmer is doin but flood and drain "shelves" i found the perfect window boxes that fit my cab like a glove and if it works there im gonna run it in the walk in twice the size, any input?

all's welcome

peace my friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest posts

Latest posts