bobblehead

Veteran
rogue_dg.jpg

Can I run away and join the circus too? :whee:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
See my post in your thread...
Pics will be coming in a couple of days. Been a rough week...
First tent will be coming down in 10 days. Just filled up their last 30g res with nothing but Cal/Mag, Bloom, Booster, and drip clean. Will be adding back a gallon or two of RO water per day for the next 10 days as my flush. I don't believe in using only water in coco ever, even for a flush...

Arminius

Veteran
Longest fucking day in a long time, 8am til 12:30am...
I started off this morning with a room with no ventilation, no equipment, no floor, and everything fought me today. The only thing that kept me going is some of the last USD that I was keeping for just such an occasion.
View attachment 198598

I still have a bit of work to do, and the plants could be doing better, but at least they will finish off protected from the sub 30 temps we are expecting.
I need to through a heater in there until I can finish the lung room.
I added a small 150w HPS above the three GSC that will be finished in the next few days. The rest will go til New Years Eve.
Tomorrow I need to move the plants from the tent in my veg room. That will free up enough space to veg up the 60+ teens I have, and start taking more cuts.
My poor mothers are so overgrown, they are like ivy swallowing the T5s...
Light at the end of the tunnel for phase 1...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355906282.883260.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355906282.883260.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
D

DaveTheNewbie

Longest fucking day in a long time, 8am til 12:30am...
I started off this morning with a room with no ventilation, no equipment, no floor, and everything fought me today. The only thing that kept me going is some of the last USD that I was keeping for just such an occasion.

hate those days ... everytime i decide to fuck about and "just fix something" ends up like that.

Arminius

Veteran
Just noticed the pics didn't show except for one. Gonna try one more time from phone...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355989852.059953.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355989882.908427.jpg

Arminius

Veteran
Still here, just busy as hell. Taking a deep breath this weekend while I have my boys, then hitting it hard next week. I am very thankful the holidays are over...
I just finished 3 weeks at my remote site. Had low temps so they didn't stretch as much as I know my diesels do, but I put a small heater in there and now I am getting an inch a day. About 10 days of stretch still, so I should be able to fill the screen.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357437547.657530.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357437576.954430.jpg
I just bent all the tops over when I too this photo, and will likely do it again on Monday.
These are under all T5s, 17 red, and 3 blue.