What's new

Freedom 45's Three Ring Coco Circus!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Currently re-reading your great thread Arminius but I gotta run so I'm saving for later, page 4. Gotta get off ICM and go build my new grow room, I'm done with tents, back to open room donuts, I got a lota shit to do.

Peace
HGO

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Currently re-reading your great thread Arminius but I gotta run so I'm saving for later, page 4. Gotta get off ICM and go build my new grow room, I'm done with tents, back to open room donuts, I got a lota shit to do.

Peace
HGO
Right there with ya HGO! Thanks for stopping by, and I will be pounding nails in about 20 minutes myself...
I can't wait for open room donuts! Sick of the tents...
I should have two four donut rooms up and running by 1st of the year. Contemplating dropping a 5th stack of lights in the center eventually.

Arminius

Veteran
What a difference 10-12 days makes...

What a difference 10-12 days makes...

This post will only have pictures of the tent that I posted above. 10-12 days later... Blue Dragon at bottom center, and bottom right. The other 6 are HK#1. Last night was end of week 5, so 3 more at most...
picture.php

Secret Goggle Vision! Right side
picture.php

Left Side
picture.php

Close up of HK#1 The resin production is one of the notable qualities of this strain. Completely covered, with nice light orange hairs. I had someone come down from the Emerald Triangle who said it was some of the best looking bud he has seen. The high is real pleasant, and surprisingly "sativa like", rather than the couch lock that you would expect from a pure Indica.
picture.php

D

DHF

Rock on Arm......Be glad you`re busy and rollin......Thanks fer tha update and I`ll be waitin over here on my bucket fer the new pics.....

Peace...Freds.....:ying:.....

D

DHF

WTF.....Just posted and it disappeared .....anyways......Killer update Arm......

Keep dialin Bro.......Freds.....:ying:.....

Arminius

Veteran
Some shots of the other tents

Some shots of the other tents

In my construction zone, I have 2 other tents. The 4x8 is in the way, and I will need to move it onto the first flower room floor, in order to build the second floor. They need to be defoliated and sprayed, so that is where I will be over the weekend.
The main tent has 16 plants in two donuts. These pictures were taken on Day 39. The bulk of the tent will go 70, with the HK#1 only going 56, and the GSC somewhere in between... I have two mislabeled plants that ended up being HK#1, rather than Straw DD. Oh well, they finish a week or two early so I won't have the entire tent to harvest at once...
Six Straw DD, and two HK#1
picture.php

Three lanky ass GSC blocking the view to 5 more Straw DD. One I left un-topped, but had to super-crop the main branch to even the canopy. The other two I topped once in veg, and one more time may be key.
picture.php

Side view of same GSC
picture.php

Lower Straw DD cola
picture.php

Shitty lighting, but a typical Straw DD top cola.
picture.php

Arminius

Veteran
Horizontal tent update

Horizontal tent update

Here is my last tent. I have done something completely different here due to time and resources. I have 9 plants under a 600w with an uneven canopy. I know, wtf was I thinking right? Well, they are plants in flower and they finish close enough, but fuck me I hate growing Cherry Pie. Slow ass veg, followed by zero stretch. Have to think outside the box on that one.
picture.php

I would have rather had a screen in here, but I had to improvise. By gently pressing on the stem to soften the cell walls, I bent the largest tops over at a 90 angle. There is some splitting of the outer wall, but a knuckle formed and appears to be just fine.
picture.php

The same branch as above. Note the top made the 90 degree turn back towards the light no problem.
picture.php

Canopy level shot. When I pull these out to defoliate in the next few days, I will be raising the 3 Cherry Pie in the middle to even the canopy better.
picture.php

For those of you who have not seen Cherry Pie close up, she is a trip. The leaves are all double serrated, and the fan leaves look like that crazy duck foot strain. Really need to over veg some of these and see what happens...
picture.php

Arminius

Veteran
Veg Update

Veg Update

My veg room is built, but the 4x4 tent is really cramping my style. Fucking thing takes up a 5x5 footprint, plus the 30g res... 4 more weeks and I will be able to set up a 4x4 or 4x8 veg tray under MH.
Here are my Chem's Sisters and my GSC, and Cherry Pie mothers. I have more demand than supply for those mothers, so I may bush them out a bit, or add a couple more each.
picture.php

Close up of the Chem's Sisters
picture.php

I am really excited to run this strain. Supposed to be stinky fuel funk! I bought 2 teens for $30 and ended up with 16 rooted clones and 2 future bonsai mothers. I am Scottish, and we invented copper wire right, or was that the Jews? lol
picture.php

I have clones that I have been feeding veg nutes for a couple of weeks in sorta of a bottom feeding system. I should have transplanted them a couple of weeks ago, but I need to add a couple more shelves, and move the 7 diesels that are ready for flip at my remote site, etc...
picture.php

Here are some of my diesels for the remote site. They have been topped twice, and will go under a screen this weekend.
picture.php

That may be it for photo updates for a few days, I still receive email updates for my subbed threads, so I am still here.
I have a list that grows daily, and I am just trying to keep from collapsing some days. 2013 will be huge though! Fuck the "New Normal" and the coming Grecian transformation of America, I am going off the grid...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You KNOW you love Cherry Pie!...but it really performs much better outdoor.....at leat thats what the guy I got the cut from said and he grew total MONSTER's this year with them.

Arminius

Veteran
I love the finished product, just have not figured out what she needs...
I am thinking that I should up the juice since she is Indica dom.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What fkin sweet brah......is your suhwheeeeet mother collection....at some point you need to just list your fookin off dah hook strain collection .

I'm going to call you the "OCD Strain Hunter"

Arminius

Veteran
Up to my neck in crap.
Took out the 16 plants in the big tent to give them a haircut. The room I built for them is too short for the tent, so now I have to finish the room and transfer them there. That opens up a whole new list of tasks, fml... Have to frame in two more walls, venting, wiring, etc...
Here are a few pics from last night. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354828224.995011.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354828259.689776.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts