What's new

Freedom 45! 10x12x8 Evolving Vert Retirement Plan!

Those look amazing brother!! I just left my hydro store, bought my first 1000w Hortilux Super HPS to replace my 400w and switch to 12/12!! Today is a great day!!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
... almost there! Lost 2 of my old buckets due to the fact that re-drilling holes into plastic buckets that already had smaller holes, do not work. I am using a hole saw, but without the ability to have a pilot hole really screws things up. So I need 2 new buckets before I can transplant, but I am working on getting everything else done, and should have the Goosh in flower tomorrow! I will try to post some pictures later tonight, but don't count on it...

Arminius

Veteran
Here are some shots from last night.
Each donut will have it's own 6" exhaust fan. After all the donuts are set up I will likely add one more fan in the middle to reach the 2:1 air exchange.
picture.php

Here is the first donut in progress.
picture.php

A couple of nights ago I took a closer look at the runt of my 6 Goosh. They will all get a hair cut when I move them today.
picture.php

My girl is taking me out to breakfast, then I am going back at it. Pretty worn out from being in that room til almost midnight. I still need to tweak the light wires, but overall I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You may want to turn that fan in the bracket 90 degrees. It will greatly increase the air flow it produces if there is no curve to blow the air threw. Looks great can't wait to see the end.

Arminius

Veteran
I considered that, but the bracket is not adjustable without me drilling holes in the housing. I save a couple of inches this way, and the intake is pretty centered over the lights, plus the fan below the lights will push most of the hot air right into the intake.
Got my buckets and now it's a matter of hours before they are in there...

Arminius

Veteran
Sorry if I came off the wrong way IC, I always value input, just a little frazzled...
Cheers for harvest time!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No you did not up set me, I thought I was going to upset you. Guess it is ok for us both. Just taking a break from trimming two more back at it in a minute though 6 more to do.

bobblehead

Veteran
something I've recently picked up on when it comes to mounting things to the ceiling... If I find the studs... and I put up 2 2x2x8 boards on the ceiling, I can mount things however I want w/o tearing up the ceiling.

from there, you could attach a custom built mount for your fan so you can eliminate the 90 bend... and lets not forget the chicken wire on the ceiling... Cause with that fast hydro system, I bet you're gonna have some fat buds that need extra support from above, and below, and the sides... lol...

great looking build bro!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hey bobble I just screw a 30inch by 30 inch piece of osb to hang my lights. Then I can move the anchor around to center it. I do the studs to. My new flower room has the full ceiling done with osb under the foam.

Arminius

Veteran
First day of 12/12!

First day of 12/12!

Was in the room til 1am last night dealing with plumbing issues, but it is up and running, just need to get some gasket material and redo my bulkheads tonight.
I took a bunch of photos and a video, but I don't have time to post them now, too much happening today... But here are a couple of shots, one pre-haircut, and the other afterwards with the lights fired up.
I will do a more detailed post tonight.
picture.php

picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the tin-foil hats on the buckets....make sure you make one for yourself so the guvermunt cannot read your thoughts!

Arminius

Veteran
Is your room DONE YET????? c'mon slow poke! I offered to help you!

We need :kewlpics:

something I've recently picked up on when it comes to mounting things to the ceiling... If I find the studs... and I put up 2 2x2x8 boards on the ceiling, I can mount things however I want w/o tearing up the ceiling.

from there, you could attach a custom built mount for your fan so you can eliminate the 90 bend... and lets not forget the chicken wire on the ceiling... Cause with that fast hydro system, I bet you're gonna have some fat buds that need extra support from above, and below, and the sides... lol...

great looking build bro!
Lol, I already had done that to mount the light cables Bobble. I try to mount as much as I can on studs, but that is an excellent way make sure shit doesn't fall on you. Something about using sheet-rock anchors to hold my ballast to the ceiling doesn't sit well...

Latest posts

Latest posts