What's new

Freedom 45! 10x12x8 Evolving Vert Retirement Plan!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Just saw the TPB video haha. Nothing like little sandpaper tongues on your cheeks. So I take it you boarded up the door on your shed to get the cats to move along.
Well, it was boarded up until I went to fill the dead space between the jam and the framing with that expanding foam... Now I can't close the door until I carve some of that crap out of there... I am seriously looking for an antique bubble maker, but I can't find the same model that Bubbles had. I am thinking it would be awesome if I could have the bubble maker with maybe some insecticide soap blowing bubbles...

Arminius

Veteran
picture.php

Got a question... what are the white things (not the roots ;)) Im thinking turface or kittylitter or that met stuff for ra's?
The white rocks you see are Botanicare's silica rocks that I was given as a sample at our local hydro store this summer. Unfortunately, they only had the smaller size so some of them fall through the net pots. They do have a larger size that I need to get since I plan to make that a standard mix. I am a fan of silica and these rocks are supposed to provide the same benefits, but at the root zone, rather than in the res...

Arminius

Veteran
Ended up getting sucked into a wiring issue with my shed, so I did not get the taping done that I wanted, but it will only take an hour or two before I am ready for paint Thursday. I wired a dual switch for my outside and inside lighting, and will switch to green bulbs before I flower. I had been using a construction flood light to work, now I can finish with an overhead light for now.
As far as green lighting goes, what feedback do you guys have? I was told that it must be a true green light, and not just a painted bulb...
My computer is not recognizing .mpo files from my camera all of a sudden... Anyone familiar with that? It was fine up til a week or so ago, now my computer is being a bitch! I did not have my other camera with me, or I would have taken shots of the room with all the rock up.
Gonna start putting together Tami now, so will be busy the rest of the night. Things are coming together pretty fast now...

Your grow looks great man, know what I'm saying? Me and the Mrs were watching TPB's last night with a pizza and the bong. Love that show!

Bubbles: [when asked if his rocket can fly] Can it fly? Does the Tin Man have a sheet-metal cock?

bobblehead

Veteran
picture.php

Tami is my new best friend! We ordered it last week and supposedly had it shipped 2 day UPS, but it went USPS and just showed up today!
There are a couple of threads in the Hash section about Tamisium Extractors. I think QTC posted some detailed results.
I should have it put together tonight and will try to run at least one batch tonight.
I got all my sheet-rock up this morning, and I am going to finish taping the joints before it gets too late. I am picking up a paint sprayer from a job on Thursday morning, and should have my first weed donut up by this weekend at the very latest.
Hopefully I will have some pictures of our new toy in action soon...

hold off on using that... unless you can't help yourself... but I think you should send it back. It's real cool looking... But theres no reason you can't shoot the butane into a large Erlenmeyer Flask sitting in a cold water bath, and then attach a distillation apparatus to achieve the same result for a fraction of the price. I know Mega likes expensive toys... but this thing doesn't do anything my lab glass won't do. I'll show you the way... but box that thing up and don't run anything through it...

Although it does look explosion proof... ha ha... :) I'm gonna have to order some butane...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hey bobble where are you getting your lab glass at? Do they have a adapter for the water line so you can hook it to your sink and run the water threw the cooling tube?

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey bobble where are you getting your lab glass at? Do they have a adapter for the water line so you can hook it to your sink and run the water threw the cooling tube?

Lab glass and chemicals can be bought on ebay.

Actually the sink is used to create a vacuum for the distillation and reclamation. A bucket of ice water and a small pump are used for the condenser. I'll make a thread shortly.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobble,

We are not chemistry or biology majors, we needed something overbuilt and dead fool proof, lab equipment just doesn't fit in to our lifestyles not to mentioned have no safe place to keep that much glass, I have 3 cats, I can see expensive glass breaking now, believe you me, Tami is going to pay for herself In a month or less, we just got a large order for a lot more concentrates this week and that is just from ONE old patient of mine.

I am as cheap as they get ( Scotch-Irish).....but for this I wanted overbuilt and top quality
and we have it....in spades but I'll listen to see what Arminus has to say.

Btw I hope you got my message the other day.

bobblehead

Veteran
Ok, I just want you to be able to afford that trim-pro too, but it sounds like Tami is going to pay for herself. Ur also right about the glass breaking.... And when it costs $65 to replace that piece, ur blood boils.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When I had chem in college the professor knocked down a glass labs set at 1 hour 45 minutes into the experiment. My lab was the only one any good in that lab 5 of the 6 lab groups lost their lab set ups. It was a really long lab too. Had to pass my lab notes to 3 quarters of the class. I've broke my share of glass though.

Hey Bubbles TPB for the win!!!!!:jump::jump::jump::headbange:headbange:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Bobble I heard that they just sold some shopping carts from a pond back to the store to pay for that Tamisium Extractor. No big deal.

bobblehead

Veteran
sorry everyone, but my extraction tutorial has been put on hold. I have had something come up that has changed my priorities a bit... and I have to use my time differently.

sorry everyone, but my extraction tutorial has been put on hold. I have had something come up that has changed my priorities a bit... and I have to use my time differently.

Ricky: You know, your thoughts might be better than mine but I have thoughts going around in my head too about different thinkings and brain things that you can use... and doing different things... and I think I know what's best for my daughter. So fuck off and let me fix the brakes for my daughter and then I'll help you with the hash. You guys don't always know what's best. My fuckin' thoughts have feelings of their own too sometimes.

Latest posts

Latest posts