What's new

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
realized havent updated the big tent in awhile...

its 23 days in...

(blue sat. missing from this update. fuck it. one smells like 100% blueberries other smells like trash)

wide
picture.php

chronic
picture.php

chronic plant in the way of my picture of the tent wall...
picture.php

bogbubble
(smells like catpiss and bazooka)
picture.php

picture.php

Mountain High

Veteran
I love this setup, I know I've told ya before. How tall are those plants by the time they are done stretching? What do you think about 3k in tent like this?

Mountain High

Veteran
ok so. update time. these were taken at 25 days of 12/12.
plants look good for the most part, but..... something i have noticed over the past few rounds in this tent is popping up again, and pissing me off.
seems like the top foliage of the plants in the middle of the tent get this stuff going on a few weeks into flower. basically ive decided its got something to do with the lights, or reflectors maybe.

picture.php

it seems to be only top fan leaves, only under the middle light. other two lights are hortilux and both have diffusers under the bulbs. middle one is sunmaster superhps and does not have a diffuser. as you can tell the aircooled hoods are high enough off the tops of the plants. has anyone ever noticed anything like this? the hortilux bulbs were gifted to me, and i hate to buy one and support a company like that (i think its retarded to demand a minimum sale price on your products) so im going to add a diffuser to the sunmaster and see if that makes a difference. another thought was possibly the reflectors, they are yieldmaster 2 supremes, but the outer parts of the tent are fine, so im thinking bulb...

You ever get this one diagnosed? I'm seeing the same thing in my plants in veg under a 1000 hps in a very similar soil recipe. My guess is the pH is off and causing the calcium to lock out? Do you pH anything? I've never adjusted pH with organic bottle nutes in soil before, but I've never done amended soil.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
fuck, i had a long ass post typed.

MH - 3 k is overkill. sometimes i want to drop down to 1200 again and put the extra in its own tent. my overalls would go up. lol. i aim for 24-30 inches after the stretch, but its different from plant to plant. alot are 20-24 this round. new genetics and new methods. leaf issue im pretty sure was ph stuff from the roots and soil getting used to each other. mine always grow out of it or if they are doing it when rootbound will go away after a pot up. might need to tweak your lime amounts. i never ph anything. havent in years, never will again either! feel free to pm me for more info, its harder for me to destroy alot of typing in the pm section. weird. might take me a few days, ive been out of town alot...

update - clones are doing ok, a few of each ogchem x cj survived so i didnt lose anything, next round in the small tent will be that and some of pistil petes blueberry buddha superskunk.

primobud

Howdy nameless I haven't checked you're thread for awhile. Looking fucking good man yee haw. No clue about the leaf. I get pissed about that shit too but those buds are looking like what we all want!!!! Right on man.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
silver - yeah in the 600, thanks!
mh - yup. im hoping to find a good lui-13 that will bring it up some.

driska

NAMELESS... nice plants! i see you grow Critical+? what you can tell about yeld and flower period, haw long was need to end?
one question more about lights! a see you have lights prety high from plants, haw tall exactly? I wander if is better have light higher and lost some lumen and no problem with temp. or lower with a little bit higher temps?

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
george - lots of great threads in the organic soils section, i got alot of info about reading different peoples approaches and comparing their results. its hard to find any one place other than this website, just got to poke around man!

driska - thanks man. i ran the crit while back, im not going to elaborate on it here cause i have several times before, if you want to know then look. not trying to be a dick but im sick of people asking me questions without looking around first. some folks think the lights are high, the pictures make it look like that in alot of cases but i guess they are usually a bit high for aircooled lights, i just feel like i get better coverage. this past round the plants didnt get quite as tall as i hoped.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

been busy.

ups and downs.

here is update.

big tent 42 days

picture.php

picture.php

chronic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Satellite #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blue sat #2

picture.php

bogbubble

picture.php

light came on...
picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so all that looked good.
so i go snap some shots of the other tent (600w)
front row is blue buddha skunk #1
second row is bbs #2
third and fourth rows are a mix of 4 phenos of ogchem x casey jones from PUS
pics are shitty
picture.php

bbs 1
picture.php

bbs 2
picture.php

og chem x casey jones
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so thats all fine, then i check the clone tent, and BAM
picture.php

fuck. 4 phenos of LUI-13, 10 cuts of each, and 5 backup bogbubbles. maybe they will bounce back. 24 hrs of no water though....
i cut the moms way back after i took the clones, i dunno if i could pull another 40 cuts off the luis and ill be lucky if the bogbubble mom even survives after how much i cut it back...
ughh.
heres the newer moms im starting of some stuff
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts